Fresh Start.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brittney watched as juris walked down the narrow hallways and just as she predicted laura appeared next to her. "Hey.." she said quietly. Brittney crossed her arms. "Spill." Laura looked in the direction brittney had been looking. Understanding what she meant. She didnt feel like fighting. "We had a moment." She said as they began walking in the opposite direction, towards the entrance, school was out for the weekend. A weekend she needed. Brittney looked at her confused "what do you mean you had a moment?" Laura put on her shades as soon as they got outside.. she watched as the seniors pulled out of the senior parking area. All ready to go party again probably. Get drunk.. would juris go do the same thing she did to her to another girl? How cold. "A moment. we had a moment dammit can we stop talking about this?" she said anger building up again. Brittney stopped in her tracks "i dont know what your problem is but you need to get it together. im only trying to help" Get it together? Forget? ...

"..forget this ever happened."

She looked as though she was about to crack. Brittney saw this and in the midst of the tension between them sympathy developed in her eyes. understanding. She pulled laura in for a hug.. Laura hugged back. Understanding that brittney understood. "there all just dumb boys at the end of the day" brittney said hugging her tighter. Hilarious. She laughed at that, releasing some pain. That joke had made her day. Brittney pulled away and wrapped an arm around her shoulder "so. staceys cousin who is a senior's parents are gone this weekend.. everyones invited. like our own homecoming before the dance you coming?

homecoming.. Laura forgot homecoming was coming up. Was she going? at this rate, hell no maybe if she felt better shed consider it. This party on the other hand might be just what she needed. "why not?" she said smiling. Her whole mood was changing little by little.. Friends can do that to a person.

"What the heck is this?" Juris said as she received a red envelope from Richard, who stuffed his bag at the trunk of his camaro. The envelope was fancy, but she still have no idea why Richard gave her this "A scarlet letter? Pun intended."

"Very funny." Richard said, it was obvious that he still suffered from his hangover judging out how he sounded so irritated. He shut his trunk closed and walked over to Juris who was still observing the envelope "It's an invitation, woman. Everyone has it. Something about a homecoming."

"...a homecoming?" Juris said flatly "Did someone die in the school?"

"Can you stop joking around? Just come with me, as morale support." he grinned at her, nudging her shoulder as a form of building mischief "Come on, Alex. Please?"

"Morale support? Since when did you have morale?"

"You know how I like one of those - in your words - 'blonde leeches' right?" Richard said, as his voiced turned into a whisper "Stacey, to be exact. Well, when she comes to school, I'm planning to ask her to come with me. And your job is to just come along with me during the homecoming to wait for her and to stop myself from being so nervous...how's that?"

"Ugh. So you want me to come to this stupid party, because you don't want to sweat your armpits? You know, if I acted the female that I am - I would never date you."

"But..." Richard reasoned, whispering again "You're a lesbian, that's the difference and you dress and look like a boy."

"....Right."

The girls had came the next day to fill out their registration for cheerleading, it was saturday and the day of the party but this was something they had to do. Laura's dad had given them a ride. The girls sat and filled out their applications quietly. Stacey had walked out of the office because she got a call. Her dad tapped his foot against the tile. fixing his suit. looking at his clock.

"Your dad and you look just alike..your whole family" brittney said in amazement. Laura couldnt argure that. they all had black hair.. they all had green eyes. The only acception was Lauras skin which was a caramel color thanks to her italian mother. Her hair was also much thicker then her dad and brothers, which was beautiful when she straightened it. Ever since that day she hadnt felt very much like dressing up though.. her hair stayed in messy curly ponytails. Stacey came busting through the door. "Bad news or good news first?" she said looking happy and mad at the same time.. if that was possible.

"Bad." Brittney said without looking up from her application. stacey sat "his parents cancelled. they are going to be in town this weekend." Both girls looked up in dissapointment "Then what could possibly be the good news?" laura said. she had been looking forward to this party all week, even went shopping for it. "The good news is richard asked me to go with him to it" she exclaimed. Both laura and brittney looked up at her hopelessly. she truly was the reason people thought blondes were dumb. "Stacey, if theirs no party he cant take you" brittney explained. "Yeah i know.. but i said yes so we have to find a new place to have this party" she said desperately. They both looked at laura then at her dad. "No." laura said almost automatically. Her dad shrugged "why not? i have to fly out in the morning anyways.. ill drop your brother with your mother" Laura was furious inside. When was he going to tell her that? "its only a small get together right?" her dad said as his phone rang. all the girls nodded , liying, except for laura who just glared as he went out the door to take the call. "your place it is."brittney concluded, Laura decided not to stress it. why not? her house was big enough.. " fine.. but everyones out by 3 seriously. i dont want anyone passed out in my house" she said sternly. the girls nodded excitedly as they finished up and walked out the door ready to start their night.

"Can you not stand by the stairs? It looks like as if you're waiting for me as a date - and that's disgusting." Juris grumbled, rolling up the sleeves of her plain black long-sleeved shirt to a level up to her elbows as she descended down the stairs, fixing her auburn hair to make herself look as decent as Richard. She reached the bottom of the stairs with a frown as she looked at Richard's nervous face as he rocked his heels back and forth "Chill out, it's just a girl."

"Funny how you sound like you don't date girls when you do."

"Whatever." she snapped as smacked his arm, grabbing the keys of her truck which hung next to the door "Let's go, I'll drive. What's the adress, the party's location has been changed right?"

"Yeah...here." Richard said, telling her the address of the house. From a homecoming, it became a house party - this will be so boring, for Juris. So much for being morale support, she had to waste her Saturday night to help her wimpy friend who was an actual guy as he went to his date. It surprised her greatly how wimpy he was, he was a guy and she was tomboy and she was a lot more bolder than him.

Or so she thought.

"A few people?" Laura grumbled as she descended down the stairs, appariently the party had started already. Stacey said she was going to go down the stairs just to turn on the music and set the vibe but in reality people were ariving bringing beer by the caseload. juniiors and seniors.. a few sophmores who had snuck there way in. Laura straightened her blouse that showed off her flat stomach, her long now straightened finally after 2 hours hair tickled the middle of her back. her make up perfect, she had planned to live this night up as if it was prom. She made sure anything valuable in the house was upstairs in her room, locked. her dads room was locked too. and the 3 guest rooms had filled up fast with girls and boys eager to get into each others pants. "Do i look okay?!" stacey said turning in her short lace party dress, Her curly hair bounced with each movement. Laura smiled "you look borederline perfect" she said as brittney came up the stairs with three shots "drink up its going to be a long night" she said. Her and stacey finished theirs in a matter of seconds. Laura reluctantly drank hers. It was strong, too strong. She coughed as it burned the back of her throat. "Stacey i think richards here" Brittney said peeking out the 2 story window down below. Stacey raced down stairs "wish me luck you guys!" she said dissappearing in the wave of people dancing smoking and drinking. brittney frowned "please go with her.. i dont want her to do something stupid" Brittney said examining herself more in the mirror "what are you kidding? shes a big girl" Laura said irritated already.

"How do I look?" Richard asked Juris as they both got down the truck and walked towards the house, dusting off his outfit to make sure he was presentable. He looked to Juris at his side, who was flinging her keys up and down the air as she admired the big house, hearing the muffled sounds of loud music and drunk people filling it's interiors "Juris, I'm talking to you."

"You look like a human being."

"Are you trying to kid around?" Richard snapped "At least make yourself look nice once we get in."

"We? No sir, I'm not going in there. My plans for tonight is to watch Youtube and enjoy my energy drinks." Juris reasoned, shaking her head in disapproval. However, her argument was not acknowledged. Richard insisted her to party along with him and enjoy herself. Much to her reluctance, she was bound in joining them as soon as Stacey opened the door to welcome the both of them.

Goodbye, my ideal Saturday night.

"So you come here a lot?" some dumb jock who had cornered Laura said in a slur. "This is my house" she said bluntly pushing him out of the way in disgust. "Thats... cool.. so you do come here a lot?" he yelled over the crowd. Laura had stopped dead in her tracks when she seen Richard come through the door, brittney quickly pulled her to the side "Juris is here" brittney said in a slurr, as far as drunk goes she was pretty much their. Laura on the other hand wasnt drunk but she was getting there, she was just okay enough to think clearly "what do we do what do we do??" she said worriedly "i dont wanna kick her out cause that would screw things up for stacey" she said in a whiney voice. Laura closed her eyes "this isnt happening" britnney put a arm on her shoulder leaning on her for support "m-maybe you should just try to talk to her" laura shrugged brittney off "just.. shut up and lemme think okay" laura said taking another shot. she exhaled and went up stairs dissappearing as richard stacey and juris appeared brittney grabbed juris "do you wanna dance?" she said, her drunken way of trying to stall for laura.

"I think not." Juris said, shaking Brittney off her in irritation. This is why she was so angry with herself, since they were drunk, and she looked like a guy - they think she was a guy. Not that she didn't like it, but these random flirting that women did with her often happen when they're drunk. It hurts her pride as a lesbian, because they were doing these impulsive things due to their intoxication. She saw Laura drinking her life out of the alcohol, she smirked. So she's addicted to it now, huh? she thought playfully, but then shrugged this thought of as soon as it ended. Her relationship with Laura was nothing, and what happened in the beach was nothing either. Nothing... Right?

She walked passed the crowd of juniors and seniors, grabbing herself a bottle of vodka from the icebox and began savouring the liquor inside like it was water. With her plans for tonight ruined, and here she was at a party with alcohol - might as well drink a few bottles and watch the juniors pass out one by one.

And pass out they did, some on the couch some on the floor some in the back yard. Laura came back down stairs and even though it was crowded, it wasnt as crowded, the seniors were playing dirty pranks on the juniors. some writing on them some taking their things..taking pictures of them sending them straight to facebook. Laura had taken 8 shots. She was feeling bold. She glared at juris. "You" she said comming straight towards her.. she could see the bottle juris had drank as empty .. telling her juris was probably drunk or getting there.. no matter how good she could hold her liquor.. that was vodka. "you listen to me.. we need privacy because i need to talk to you." she said taking juris's wrist pulling her upstairs unlocking her door closing it behind the two. " Dont think im drunk.. cause im not. im a little buzzed but nothing serious.. the other night.. when you decided to just steal a kiss from me and then you left me standing there.. you broke me.. you made me feel like i wasnt worth nothing. I really liked you and you blew it" she said glaring at her leaning up against her door so juris couldnt escape "do you have anything to say to that?" She needed to hurry and get out what she needed to say because this liquor was slowly taking over.

Vodka was alot stronger than beer, and she found herself intoxicated as soon as she emptied the botlle. The words that Laura came out like slur in her ears, and she watched her lips move as it spoke words she didn't know. She smiled, resting her hand as beside Laura's head for support and soon she found herself pressing her lips against Laura's again. This time it was stronger, bolder, and a lot more straightforward. She secretly blamed the vodka for it was at fault to this mess, she was certainly sure she would forget about this tomorrow - the alcohol took over her better judgement, and once again she shattered her pride. She couldn't help it, she found herself drawn to her and she was doing things that was beyond her control.

She forcefully moved her lips against hers, not caring if she didn't return back her intentions. She wanted this. She needed this right now, more than anything. Laura became her unintentional guilty pleasure.

What am I doing? It's only the two of us in here...

This kiss, alot stronger then the last had fully engulfed her and snatched her back to the night before. She felt too weak to try to push juris off.. did she even want to? She new juris was drunk.. but she was just getting there and if she wanted she could stop what was happening right now.. she chose not to. she leaned on the door for support but pulled juris with her closer.. even closer. until they were having a full blown make out session tangled into each other... Laura wrapped her arms around juris's kneck tightly wanting more. As if she was a druggie and Juris was her drug of choice. She let the alcohol fully engulf her.. this was getting dangerous each second that passed by..

Happy with her response, Juris let herself go as she drowned herself in Laura's kiss. She was getting aroused by the minutes that passed as Laura slowly pulled her closer, she was driven by undeniable passion and lust. Who cares? It was only them, they had all the privacy they needed. She found her hands slowly going down Laura's hips and her knee slowly pushing it's way between Laura's legs, her thigh rubbing against the special clothed part between her thighs - giving the friction needed to please the woman she was kissing. Sure, she wasn't a guy but that doesn't stop her from pleasing her women. She didn't know how this all even led up to this, but she didn't want it to stop - this was one hell of a Saturday night.

She pulled away from Laura's liquor flavoured lips and began kissing her cheeks, slowly trailing down to her jaws and finally at the curve of her neck. How she loved women, they were beautiful in every way and the complexity it took to know them and their desires were lessons she wanted to learn about this woman, this woman named Laura.

laura shivered as juris lips kissed her neck a warm feeling developing between her thighs.. she closed her eyes, she could feel her heart beating faster and faster.. she had never been aroused by any woman.. up until now... she trailed her fingers up juris's back and then runing her fingers through her hair.. tuning out the music in the back round.. trying to make the little moments last. Stretch them out.. to their fullest extent. The room suddenly began to get hotter and hotter.. as they explored each others bodies.. laura put one hand behind her back.. locking the door

What am I doing?

"Mhmm." Juris said, pressing her chest against Laura's giving her a brand new sensation that blew her mind like an electric shock. Having her chest against hers felt pleasurable, she never felt so good. She continued trailing kisses along her neck, going up to the spot behind her ear and inhaled her scent as the feelings of pleasure and being pleasure pulsed through her veins. She found herself pushing Laura towards the bed, making her fall on the soft matress and climbed on top of her, feeling more dominant to ravage her body.

She found her knee meeting the spot between Laura's thighs and began rubbing it against her as she kissed her deeply, her hand grabbed on Laura's waist as her other arm's elbow rested against the other side of the matress. She wasn't afraid, if she's going to do it Laura - then so be it.

But of course, it was always up to the other woman.

(Blackout love-scene? If Laura rejects it then we don't have to.
But if she accepts, we'll have to blackout the love scene. PG-13 policy~ xD)

your right! lol. ill blackout

Everything had went to a surreal blur after that, atleast for laura it did, she didnt know how it happened
for juris. when she woke up the next day, disrobed she looked up and her father stood above her and whoever was next to her. she couldnt tell who, they were turned the other way. Was her father really there? damn.. he was.

"laurie" he said as calmy as he could his face red with anger... his hands trembling thinking the person next to her was a guy "is there anything you want to tell me?" laura looked around at the trashed house.. apariently the party had came and went but it had left sheer madness and evidence behind. the beer cups the half TP'd house.. the everything.. and whoever was laying next to her. Laura was speechless embarassed, hungover and cold.

"God...." Juris mumbled under her breath opening her eyes slowly, to the sound of a man's voice being audible from not too far. She shifted in her sheets, it was comfortable but this was not her bed - it didn't feel like her bed, nor like her sheets and why does it feel like she was undressed? Her eyes shot open as soon as she realized what was happening around her, things came into her head in flashes - she went to a party with Richard because of his wimpiness, then she remembered Brittney wanting to dance wither and saw Laura from a distance, then drinking the vodka. When she tried to think to what happened after that, her head hurts from her hangover. Vodka was a strong drink, too strong for her to endure and the last things she remembered was being pulled to a room by someone.

Did she sleep with some random guy?

She heard a man's voice speaking from somewhere near her, in a panicking manner - she covered her face with the sheets.

"I should have your head young lady" he said his voice echoing through the house... just then brittney fell out of the closet, fullyclothed thank god but she looked like she had just seen a ghost when she looked at laura in the bed...with someone with "auburn hair.." she said outloud which made her dad turn around anger in his eyes. This made brittney run along out of the room "talk to you later..." she said rushing out. Her dad turned around back to his daughter facing him. "since when are you having sex?" he said throwing a glass up against her wall as it shattered she froze in fear stll not saying a word. Her dad pointed to the figure under the covers "get him out of here.. or ill kill him.. he better disappear" he said slamming the door. Had his daughter been fully clothed he wouldve snatched the sheets off the "man" but he didnt want to shame his daughter or himself that way. Laura didnt look over at the figure, some tears of embarassment and shame ran down her cheeks "i dont know who you are.. but you need to leave" she said sniffling

The guy she's been hearing was a dad? And young lady? She slept with a girl?

As soon as she identified Laura's voice talking to her, she was astonished. She slept with Laura? She felt her pride crash down again almost instantly, what was Juris getting herself into? Why was she letting herself get played like this again? She was beggining to hate alcohol, it was probably the vodka that got her into this. But how did it come to this? Last thing she remembered she was drinking near the kitchen, only to be dragged by someone...did Laura drag her here? No, a drunken Laura dragged her here. Stupid girl, she should know better. But now she was faced with another challenge - she needed to get the hell out of here.

Knowing how Laura was sitting up beside her, she sat up - the sheets still covering her face and she tackled Laura with it, making the sheets cover Laura's face as Juris made her fall back into the bed. She only had a few seconds to find her clothes which were (luckily) just on the floor beside her bed. She pulled some pillows to bury Laura with to buy her time, and rolled down the bed grabbing her clothes and shoes on the floor and dashed out of the room and towards the washroom from across the hall. As soon as she got dressed, she quietly snuck around the house for Richard only to find him in a room asleep with Stacey with some drunken juniors sprawled on the floor.

She looked to one of the juniors and noticed that one of them was wearing glasses, and stealing it from a drunken man didn't sound too much of a crime. She quickly grabbed it from the juniors face, and placing it over her eyes. She had to put on a disguise, it was necessary. She looked around the floor for Richard's clothing and slapped him awake "Richard!" she hissed at him, and luckily the man woke up quickly, but with late reactions to his surroundings "Get dressed. The parents are here. Hurry!"

The words 'parents' awoken the living daylights out of Richard as he stood from the bed and began putting on his clothing as Juris tossed it at him one by one. She spotted his grey beanie from a corner and instead of giving it back to him, she wore it on her head instead. Disguising was futile, especially now that she thinks that the father she had heard was Laura's father and this was Laura's house. On their way out, Juris grabbed the last bottle of vodka from the icebox, which had no ice anymore but a large pool of water before running out of the household and towards her truck.

"God, Juris." Richard said as they got in her truck "I don't know how you even think about getting vodka at a situation like this?"

"What?" Juris said, trying to keep her cool as she spoke while driving "I....I run away in style."

When she finally got out of the sheets she looked around and whoever had been inside them just earlier, was gone. This made her feel even more embarassed.. was the person that dissapointed? was she that hideous? she said looking at herself in the mirror on the wall..mascara was runing down her eyes and her hair looked like it had been teased by a blind punk rocker. She had hickes all over her kneck... After cleaning everyone she knocked on her fathers door.. no answer.. she cracked it and a note lay on her fathers bed

laura...

im sorry i yelled at you the way i did... i guess that was just the father in me
i cant help but feel like some of this is my fault.. maybe if i was around more?
i took dylan and im going to stay at a hotel for a couple of days. i cant stand
to be in the same house as you right now.. theres money on the counter..
i trust you will have the place clean by then-no one will be helping you. ive called
brittney and staceys parents. they are on lock down and when i come back you will be too..
i am very disspointed in you.. your mother will be over around 9.
Be Home.
Goodnight.

laura sniffled a little. she felt really bad about everything.. she felt like a whore, she had slept with an annoymous person thrown a party just to fit in basically.. none of her friends where here.. the house was destroyed and her kneck looked like a snake had bitten her over and over. She tossed the note back on the bed and began to clean..

On they way to Juris ' house, being hungover didn't sound too much of a bother. What was? Richard's talking.

The whole trip was filled with stories on how good Stacey was in bed, Stacey this, Stacey that. Not that she was jealous, but it wasn't helping her situation. She was happy for Richard because of his knew found manliness, but the fact that she did what she did earlier - can't get out of her head.

She slept with Laura. No, it was more like a one night stand between two women. It wasn't fair, why does she have to remember all of the bad things? While Laura did everything she unintentionally because she was drunk, and here was Juris - killing her pride everyday with the mistakes she had made. Ah, it was better off when she didn't involve herself with the new kids. They were like bad luck charms. But a part of her mind can't help thinking of how pleasurable it was, especially with the fact that she always aimed to please. A smirk formed in her lips, but quickly changed into a frown.

They arrived at her house, and her mother welcomed her home. Her father seemed to have gone away to a business trip, and didn't notice her absence at all. Typical. It was always business with him. "Why did just go home now? And make yourself at home, Richard." her mother said in concern as she tried talking to her daughter "Did you two....?"

Juris paused from walkin , turning to her mom "Hell no." she said in utmost furiousness, and it made her mother certain that she was speaiing truth "No. We were just from a party..."

"Ehhh, Mrs. Reed..." Richard said, joining into the awkward conversation as he scratched his head slightly "Remember that Juris is a...."

"Right." Mrs. Reed said as she looked at her daughter with a sigh of relief "Have you told your father about it yet?"

"....No. And not planning to. I'm a disappointment enough."

Status
Not open for further replies.