Fresh start

T

Thane

Original poster
What do you prefer to be called? thane

Boy, girl, or a mystery? girl but prefer role guy for reasons

Are you new to the site but not to role playing? im new to site i rolled on hi2 till banned for bad role play so they say
Do you like group RPs or just a single partner? single im shy and group gives me headache or annoys me

Banned for bad rp? WELL DAMN, THAT SITE MUST SUCK.

Welcome to Iwaku. I promise you wont get banned here unless you are intentionally a jerk for no good reason : )

If you have any questions about the site feel free to ask!

Thanks! and it wast made for role bud this whipped my person >.> now whats about that i attacked first

Welcome to Iwaku - we usually scare people off before they can be banned.

Anyway, welcome to the site. You'll find we don't 'do' literacy here - just those who RP, and those who do not. Drop me a line if you need anything.

well if act liek zombie ill be running...x.x

Banned for bad roleplaying sucks! D: We have lots of helpful people who can improve yours skill if you really need them, and plenty of playing partners so you can find someone who matches your roleplay style. 8D

Welcome to the community!

Welcome to Iwaku Thane. You have nothing to worry of that sort here. Banning people for "bad RP" is just ridiculous. I bet they don't even have a help thread or creative learning forum there.

Welcome to Iwaku Thane. You have nothing to worry of that sort here. Banning people for "bad RP" is just ridiculous. I bet they don't even have a help thread or creative learning forum there.

role not even allowed really >.> i this sneak in few..no they dont if want you have cut in the...now tell that to my main role person whos always in fights-.-