Fresh Poison (OOC/Sign Ups- Open)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this still open? I'd love to join if possible. :umm:

In a few days/posts I'm going to be progressing onto the party that's been mentioned. I want things to happen at the party, so start talking, either here or over PM and decide who your character is going to be interacting with and what's going to happen. I'll be sending around some PMs later.

Reactions: BB-Bauers
I have so many character ideas for this ;n;. I CANT DECIDE WHICH TO DO //sobs.

tumblr_n39qe8bQsA1tsmsf0o1_400.gif

N A M E: Amaryllis Gabbana
N I C K N A M E ( S ): She doesn't hold many nicknames ; But she does hold many aliases.
A G E: 21
G E N D E R: Female ; She, Her.
S E X U A L I T Y: Pansexual

S E C R E T: Amaryllis is in fact a wanted criminal ; But its nothing serious like murder. All she does is steal art, and forge it. Not to mention she stole so much valuables, she currently keeps it locked away in a large cargo somewhere in America -That the law has yet to find out what she still has-. The woman is also a con woman, adept at acting and pretending to be many different characters needed to be successful during a criminal task.

P E R S O N A L I T Y: Amaryllis is the wolf in sheep clothing. Amongst town, she is the one who cons everyone and takes initiative on acting for a personal gain. The woman is simply a clever vixen, and is usually thinking 3, no--7 steps ahead of you. Using her surroundings as her personal playground is easy, its like chess if you don't understand and she makes her way into people. She is very good with words. Her behavior though without the act is sarcastic and playful, and she has the tendency to also be truly -com-passionate when the situation calls for it.

O T H E R:
- She owns a derpy red piebald husky named,'Raphael'--After the famous renaissance painter.
- She also has a derpy twin brother, Liatris.
- Her name is from a flower, same applies to her twin brother.

[spoili]
2234619_f260.jpg
[/spoili]

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: PlayingMonster
W I P ; T O B E D E T A I L E D
tumblr_m2lejddrzO1r0su6z.gif

tumblr_mdyhz950Oq1rql6bm.gif

R E S E R V E D

Last edited by a moderator:
@N/A Just let me know when your characters are complete and I'll add them to the list. :)

tumblr_m3k3kphvvt1qht8bto1_r1_500.gif
Name: Kade Vanleuven
Nickname(s): Kay
Sexuality: Homosexual

Secret: It's a part of his nature, so how he's supposed to hide it is a tough question. Kade is a kleptomaniac. Entranced even by seemingly invaluable objects, he can't resist stealing them. Kade's never stolen anything overly expensive but throughout his years he's acquired quite the collection of knick knacks and trinkets. No one knows about his condition or how horribly he controls his urges. Kade doesn't know if he'd kill but he does know that if anyone discovered his secret... he'd be ruined.

Personality: A very level headed and chill guy, Kade is not the aggressive type. He enjoys life as it passes by. Interested in spirituaility and philosophy he tends to take time out of his day to meditate and question his existence. Kade relishes the little things rather than the big things like career, marriage, and status.

Kade is very social and likes to be surrounded with friends, but he also savors alone time. He is very capable in interaction with his peers and is only ever awkward with those younger than him. His characteristics don't reveal any capability of murder, but he is prone to surprising those around him.

Other: Anything else you feel is necessary to know about your character.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
tumblr_m3k3kphvvt1qht8bto1_r1_500.gif
Name: Kade Vanleuven
Nickname(s): Kay
Sexuality: Homosexual

Secret: It's a part of his nature, so how he's supposed to hide it is a tough question. Kade is a kleptomaniac. Entranced even by seemingly invaluable objects, he can't resist stealing them. Kade's never stolen anything overly expensive but throughout his years he's acquired quite the collection of knick knacks and trinkets. No one knows about his condition or how horribly he controls his urges. Kade doesn't know if he'd kill but he does know that if anyone discovered his secret... he'd be ruined.

Personality: A very level headed and chill guy, Kade is not the aggressive type. He enjoys life as it passes by. Interested in spirituaility and philosophy he tends to take time out of his day to meditate and question his existence. Kade relishes the little things rather than the big things like career, marriage, and status.

Kade is very social and likes to be surrounded with friends, but he also savors alone time. He is very capable in interaction with his peers and is only ever awkward with those younger than him. His characteristics don't reveal any capability of murder, but he is prone to surprising those around him.

Other: Anything else you feel is necessary to know about your character.
Looks good, accepted!

(Also, stay street |-/ ;) )

orphan-black-felix.gif

[ Leon M. Pearson (or Leo) | 19 Years Old | Cis-gendered Male | Pansexual ]

S e c r e t } Leon is quite a well-known man around the entire town. People mostly wish to hang around him due to his charming personality. Sadly, with all this attention he was eventually going to get tangled in the wrong crowd. The crowd always had a specific target, a target that they'll torture till death. They were careless and idiotic and Leon was blind as a fool. The crowds target was a lanky boy who was on the brink of becoming an anorexic. Leon was well-aware of who the boy was, but, he wasn't familiar with the boy. The target was tortured through physical, mental, and cyberbullying. The boy was smart enough to contact the local authorities and have them clear things up. However, the crowd was infuriated. There was ten people sent to the detention hall and two went to jail. For payback they kidnapped the boy, stripped him bare, left cuts and bruises, and took pictures. Shortly after that Leon felt guilty, the guilt that never left him. The worst was to watch the boy fall to his death. He now suffers nightmares; the face of the dead boy never leaves the back of his mind.

P e r s o n a n l i t y } Sassy and fierce, two simple words that depict Leon perfectly. Leon tells it how it is -- he is honest to the core regardless how cold and cruel it comes off. He is extremely sassy and takes things personal most of the times. Most of the time it's used jokingly and other times he becomes cutthroat cruel. There is absolutely no way to tell whether he's joking or not. However, most people won't take him too seriously in fear of being disliked by him. It is obvious that Leon is flamboyant, always have his face on point and dressed better than most females. Exhibiting feminine traits he is able to reveal some masculine side, rarely. He has a certain charm that manages to click in a person. Whether it's a male, woman, trans, it'll manage to click. He gets quite a big head and brags about his charm. Leon practically feeds on compliments gradually making his head grow bigger and bigger. His arrogance makes him quick to protect the pride he cares ever so dearly. In spite of the terrible characteristics he bears he is quite a loyal friend. He's only ever so sweet to those he's close to and the others? Well, they're warned by a silver tongue and a sassy exit. Other than that he is simply one of a kind human being.

O t h e r } Leon was emancipated by his parents so he currently lives alone in an apartment complex.

orphan-black-felix.gif

[ Leon M. Pearson (or Leo) | 19 Years Old | Cis-gendered Male | Pansexual ]

S e c r e t } Leon is quite a well-known man around the entire town. People mostly wish to hang around him due to his charming personality. Sadly, with all this attention he was eventually going to get tangled in the wrong crowd. The crowd always had a specific target, a target that they'll torture till death. They were careless and idiotic and Leon was blind as a fool. The crowds target was a lanky boy who was on the brink of becoming an anorexic. Leon was well-aware of who the boy was, but, he wasn't familiar with the boy. The target was tortured through physical, mental, and cyberbullying. The boy was smart enough to contact the local authorities and have them clear things up. However, the crowd was infuriated. There was ten people sent to the detention hall and two went to jail. For payback they kidnapped the boy, stripped him bare, left cuts and bruises, and took pictures. Shortly after that Leon felt guilty, the guilt that never left him. The worst was to watch the boy fall to his death. He now suffers nightmares; the face of the dead boy never leaves the back of his mind.

P e r s o n a n l i t y } Sassy and fierce, two simple words that depict Leon perfectly. Leon tells it how it is -- he is honest to the core regardless how cold and cruel it comes off. He is extremely sassy and takes things personal most of the times. Most of the time it's used jokingly and other times he becomes cutthroat cruel. There is absolutely no way to tell whether he's joking or not. However, most people won't take him too seriously in fear of being disliked by him. It is obvious that Leon is flamboyant, always have his face on point and dressed better than most females. Exhibiting feminine traits he is able to reveal some masculine side, rarely. He has a certain charm that manages to click in a person. Whether it's a male, woman, trans, it'll manage to click. He gets quite a big head and brags about his charm. Leon practically feeds on compliments gradually making his head grow bigger and bigger. His arrogance makes him quick to protect the pride he cares ever so dearly. In spite of the terrible characteristics he bears he is quite a loyal friend. He's only ever so sweet to those he's close to and the others? Well, they're warned by a silver tongue and a sassy exit. Other than that he is simply one of a kind human being.

O t h e r } Leon was emancipated by his parents so he currently lives alone in an apartment complex.
I love him. Can't wait for him to meet and interact with Spence... :)

• Thank You
Reactions: Cain
Just wanna mention that my post for Candace is open to anyone who wants to be her friend.

Yoo I'd also like to say that Raf is totally open to [needs] friends at the party, so just hit me up if you wanna be his friend or smth!

Status
Not open for further replies.