Fresh Poison (OOC/Sign Ups- Open)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe I will join this o:

I'll try to get it up today, I don't really know if I will

Ahh, nevermind >_< I'll just stalk cx

Ahh, nevermind >_< I'll just stalk cx
Feel free to join at any time :)

As a head's up, I'll be busy tomorrow until about 16.30 GMT, but when I get home, I'll be starting to work on the IC and assigning the killer. SO if anyone's considering joining, I'd get it in before then.

By the way, if anyone would prefer not to be the killer for whatever reason, just message me. Same goes for if you have any plot ideas- I'm always open for new ideas!

Okay guys, the killer has been notified, and the IC is up! Post whenever you're ready. :)

Please tell me that this is still open...I would love to join

http://weheartit.com/entry/24557818/in-set/542093-taylor-momsen?context_user=SophisticatedIllness

Name:

Miranda Folley

Nickname:
Andy
"Call me Miranda...and I won't hesitate to break your fingers off"

"An adult, well legally at least"

"Do I look like a guy to you? Last time I looked in the mirror I hadn't grown anything between my legs"

Sexuality:
Lesbian
"You don't want me to explain that one to you"

Secret:
When she turned fifteen Mirana learned that she was pregnant with a baby boy that at first, she didn't want. But after time had past and the school had kicked her out for a while Andy knew that she wanted this baby in her life, even if that decision could ruin her life. Stress had gotten to her and she stopped eating causing the baby to become unhealthy and when she went into prematurely, the baby, Leo as she would have named him, lost his life. Andy was diagnosed with depression a month after Leo had died, but kept her pregnancy and miscarriage to herself. She even got drug addiction and alcoholism out of her lost.

Personality:
"Sneak peak...I'm a horrible person"
I'm pretty sure you know that girl who loves being around everyone, always had a smile on there face, and makes sure that her reputation is uphold so everyone doesn't look down on her. Well it sucks that Miranda is far from being that person and doesn't give two fucks about what people think about her and could honestly care less about society it's self. People know her as the troubled child and bad girl who doesn't care about her apperance when she walks out of the house like other girls her age. She's a huge flirt and won't hesitate to use someone for the greater good, or if it benefits her. Andy is a heartless, moody, cold, and passive aggressive liar who isn't afraid to hurt someone if need be.

She hasn't always been this way of course she had her sucky upbringing story but refuses to share that with anyone. So people only see her as the cold hearted bitch who would rather give everyone secondhand smoke the just move from a crowded area when she needs a cigarette. Deep down she could be a nice and caring person, but no one has ever ventured that far into her mind and soul so that side isn't shown to often. Hell, get on her good side and she just might move away from you when she's smoking.

Other:
Though she doesn't let anyone in on it, Andy is a very smart girl who loves to read and write. She plays guitar and sings in her free time then writes music when she's away from her guitar.

http://weheartit.com/entry/24557818/in-set/542093-taylor-momsen?context_user=SophisticatedIllness

Name:

Miranda Folley

Nickname:
Andy
"Call me Miranda...and I won't hesitate to break your fingers off"

"An adult, well legally at least"

"Do I look like a guy to you? Last time I looked in the mirror I hadn't grown anything between my legs"

Sexuality:
Lesbian
"You don't want me to explain that one to you"

Secret:
When she turned fifteen Mirana learned that she was pregnant with a baby boy that at first, she didn't want. But after time had past and the school had kicked her out for a while Andy knew that she wanted this baby in her life, even if that decision could ruin her life. Stress had gotten to her and she stopped eating causing the baby to become unhealthy and when she went into prematurely, the baby, Leo as she would have named him, lost his life. Andy was diagnosed with depression a month after Leo had died, but kept her pregnancy and miscarriage to herself. She even got drug addiction and alcoholism out of her lost.

Personality:
"Sneak peak...I'm a horrible person"
I'm pretty sure you know that girl who loves being around everyone, always had a smile on there face, and makes sure that her reputation is uphold so everyone doesn't look down on her. Well it sucks that Miranda is far from being that person and doesn't give two fucks about what people think about her and could honestly care less about society it's self. People know her as the troubled child and bad girl who doesn't care about her apperance when she walks out of the house like other girls her age. She's a huge flirt and won't hesitate to use someone for the greater good, or if it benefits her. Andy is a heartless, moody, cold, and passive aggressive liar who isn't afraid to hurt someone if need be.

She hasn't always been this way of course she had her sucky upbringing story but refuses to share that with anyone. So people only see her as the cold hearted bitch who would rather give everyone secondhand smoke the just move from a crowded area when she needs a cigarette. Deep down she could be a nice and caring person, but no one has ever ventured that far into her mind and soul so that side isn't shown to often. Hell, get on her good side and she just might move away from you when she's smoking.

Other:
Though she doesn't let anyone in on it, Andy is a very smart girl who loves to read and write. She plays guitar and sings in her free time then writes music when she's away from her guitar.

Looks good. She's accepted, feel free to post :)

I would love to join this even if the killer has already been selected. :D

full

Name: Clarissa Chandler
Sexuality: bisexual

Secret: Clarissa struggles with depression and the many things associated with it. Around age 15, she turned to drugs and alcohol. When she was 17, she tried to jump off a bridge. She somehow survived, and her parents have been trying to keep the incident a secret ever since. It would be a shame upon the family name. They've drilled into her mind that no one can find out her secret. The question is: what will she do to keep her secret safe?

Personality: Clarissa shows no evidence of being depressed. She's appears to be a happy girl with very believable smiles. She's spent years creating her facade of complete happiness, and people have always believed it. When at home, the facade falls, and she often locks herself away in her room to get away from the world. She's become dependent on drugs to keep herself from completely losing it again.

Other: Her family is the owner of a mutli-billion dollar company called The Chandler Group

full

Name: Clarissa Chandler
Sexuality: bisexual

Secret: Clarissa struggles with depression and the many things associated with it. Around age 15, she turned to drugs and alcohol. When she was 17, she tried to jump off a bridge. She somehow survived, and her parents have been trying to keep the incident a secret ever since. It would be a shame upon the family name. They've drilled into her mind that no one can find out her secret. The question is: what will she do to keep her secret safe?

Personality: Clarissa shows no evidence of being depressed. She's appears to be a happy girl with very believable smiles. She's spent years creating her facade of complete happiness, and people have always believed it. When at home, the facade falls, and she often locks herself away in her room to get away from the world. She's become dependent on drugs to keep herself from completely losing it again.

Other: Her family is the owner of a mutli-billion dollar company called The Chandler Group
Looks good, accepted :)

Wonderful! :)

I won't be able to post until later this evening or possibly tomorrow. I'm starting to feel rather ill, and I have obligations as GM to another RP.

I won't be able to post until later this evening or possibly tomorrow. I'm starting to feel rather ill, and I have obligations as GM to another RP.
That's perfectly fine- hope you feel better soon. xx

Just a quick question -- should I wait for Spence's response again before posting for Elliot? (I'm definitely not trying to rush you or anything! Just wondering, 'cause I don't want to post and then accidentally be rude. ^^")

Just a quick question -- should I wait for Spence's response again before posting for Elliot? (I'm definitely not trying to rush you or anything! Just wondering, 'cause I don't want to post and then accidentally be rude. ^^")
I should have a post up before long- sorry for the delay, was at a friends house yesterday and the day before

Status
Not open for further replies.