Fresh Poison (IC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
taylor-swift-blank-space-cheekbones.gif

Jenna Williams

Jenna frowned as the other person said they weren't okay and wrapped them in a bear hug, holding them for a few seconds. "Aw, honey, I'm so sad to hear that. C'mon, come sit down and talk. Me and Jameson here will listen and try to help," she said, taking their hand and pulling them over to where she and Jameson had previously been sitting. She sat them down into the chair that Elliot had vacated only minutes ago and turned to them. "What's wrong?"

tumblr_m3o4po6MEb1qbzsll.gif

Spencer Williams

He was suddenly aware of somebody yelling and Raf pulling away from him. The sound made him flinch and cover his ears. Why did they have to be so loud? He looked up to say something, then stopped. Elliot was practically screaming at Raf and he seemed to be getting pretty angry. From what he was getting from the conversation, which was about every third word... Elliot thought Raf had drugged him. No, that hadn't been what had... Had it? It could have... No, it wasn't. It couldn't have been.

But then the yelling did stop, and he exhaled, not realising he'd been holding his breath. Now ELliot was in front of him, holding his hand and asking if he could stand up. He wasn't quite sure of that himself. He managed to get to his feet, but his head was spinning precariously and he felt like he was about to throw up. After a few seconds of clutching onto Elliot's hand and hoping he wouldn't hurl, his head settled somewhat. He nodded, not going to force himself to say anything.

images

*Rayne Dawson*
"Dinner?" Questioned Rayne incredulously as she diverted her attention from the video and onto Aiden. "Out of all things you could have asked for, you ask for dinner?" Afterwards, she laughed and shook her head while giving the boy a sweet smile. "The man asks, he shall receive." Even though the arrangement for Italian food had just been made, Rayne swooned over the thought of a warm plate of creamy pasta that her stomach growled. For being the renowned athlete she was, Rayne had an enormous appetite that it almost overran her desire and love for staying at the party.

She would have left that instant and took Aiden along if she had to, but once he mentioned Alice her appetite was ruined.

Curling up her nose and making a revolted face, Rayne scowled. "I already saved her from a fucking social suicide already, but apparently she's got a death wish. That fucking ass wipe had me take on that stupid shit she did earlier and-" she clenched her fists but shook her head to stop herself. Taking a quick look at Aiden, she sighed and knew that as much as she wanted that girl to commit social suicide from hell and back, Aiden was the good samaritan. Damn him and his idiotic morals. However, it was the very reason why she liked him because it was something that he had that she didn't. "Fine. Let's go get this little shit." She muttered under her breath grudgingly.

Then suddenly switching her attitude like the flip of a coin, Rayne plastered a fake smile and swiftly wove her way through the dense crowd of hormonal, drunk teenagers to where she was standing right next to Alice. "Woah!" Rayne cheered as she quickly tore Alice's arms away from her blouse so that it would remain on. "Look at you go, girl. I found some more drinks over where I was at. Ten times better than this shit." Rayne lied right between her teeth. All the drinks were here- and in Alice's system, but she had to get the girl away from the mess. She clearly bit off more than she could chew tonight.

However, before they left she spied of a lonely, full bottle of vodka sitting on the counter all by itself. It would be a shame if it was to be wasted by raunchy freshmen who have no fucking clue on how to really drink it. You mix 2 ounces of vodka, 1 ounce of lemon juice, and half an ounce of agave syrup. Drinking it straight is for amateurs. Once away from the crowd, Rayne slipped the bottle of vodka into her hands when no one was looking and wiggled her prize to show Aiden. "I got us something!"

But then something flashed from the corner of her eye- a girl with purple hair running outside, which immediately sparked her interest and stirred up her instinct of wanting to investigate. "Aiden, did you see that?"

@Yandere-Chan @Dreamever

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
finn-harries-jack-harries-jacksgap-jh-Favim.com-1639560.png

AIDEN VALLEZ
Aiden shrugged, smiling as he did so. "What man wouldn't want a dinner with you, babe?" His attention altered toward the brunette currently making a fool out of herself. How many times could a girl embarrass herself in one night? The brunette made a face somewhere between a grin and a frown.. He couldn't decide whether or not he was worried for Alice or completely taken aback by her actions. "She is a bit of a ditz, isn't she.." This was more of a statement than a question, as the girl had already proved she was more than capable to ruin her own life.. Aiden pinched Rayne's cheek, "Didn't I tell you, Rainy Day? I knew you had a little bit of light in there among all that void of darkness!"

As Rayne hopped onto the table with Alice, Aiden started dismissing the teenagers watching intently, probably hoping Rayne was desperate enough to take off her shirt too. "Shoo, you scumbags. Jeez, she's like 12!" Aiden rubbed his temples, it was a rare occurrence when the brunette became overly frustrated. After getting shot a few nasty looks and even a "go fuck yourself!" the men left. Turning back to the two girls, Aiden smiled as Rayne showed him what she had found. "This is why I love you," the brunette declared, taking the vodka from his best friend's hand. He kissed its label and immediately regretted it.. Whoever had touched this had really sweaty hands as it tasted somewhat like salt.

A purple headed figure ran past Aiden, bumping into his shoulder and causing him to almost drop the bottle of vodka.. Jeez... The people today. "As a matter of fact, I did see that," the brunette said, walking over to Rayne. He hadn't realized what she implied until he looked at her expression... Her curiosity was kicking in. As for Aiden, he was way too tired and way too drunk to give a fuck. But since Rayne wanted to go scope things out.. "Oh, um.. Alice? Go find Faye or something okay? To be honest, I don't really trust you by yourself," the boy said bluntly looking at his dear friend. He didn't know what she had in mind, but he didn't like it. "Lead the way, m'lady."

• Love
Reactions: 1 person

Arin Wolfe

When the stranger hugged them, Arin felt their heartbeat slowing and their breath evening out. The girl led them to a chair and they sat down. There was a boy there, too. Arin remembered seeing him before.

"Uh, okay. Well, this is the first time I've ever been to a party, and I haven't been around this many people in a long time. I-I'm just not used to this!"

They ran their shaking hands through their hair and tried to focus on breathing.

11191331_1632598010305908_546076827_n.jpg

Yarrow smirked looking at the party house. He loved partys. He walked into the house and at all the people. The first thing he did was go straight for the liquor he took a few jello shots then cracked open a cold beer.

Yarrow saw Aiden and just stared. Damn he was hot. He was with someone though or he would go flirt. He watched the beautiful specimen and smirked. Then Yarrow decided to approach him. Maybe he could help.

"Hey mate need some helpc with your uh... drunk friends?" Yarrow asked in his australian accent. He knew people loved accents.

"Usually I would have my own drunk friend to worry about but she decided to stay at home." he smiled at Aiden, trying to come off as friendly as possible.

"I'm Yarrow by the way." He said looking at the younger girl. He unzipped his jacket and handed it to her.

"If you wanna cover up." he said smiling. Yarrow thought kindness was important. You rarely find kind strangers anymore.

@Yandere-Chan @FlaminUnicornOfDeath @Dreamever (mind if i rp with ya'll? )

tumblr_m8jztwpnDE1ruj7x2.gif

Alice Major
As soon as it started, Alice's fun was over and she was pulled off the table by Rayne and the guy...Adam...Aida..Aiden! Letting out a whine of protest, Alice obeyed the two other teenagers commands and stopped trying to strip. That was okay she could have fun another way. When Rayne and Aiden left, Alice found herself with a blonde haired guy...She wasn't quite sure who he was but she probably saw him around town at some point. But at the moment she was too drunk to really place his face. Taking his jacket, Alice tried to put it on correctly but got frustrated so she tied it around her neck like a cape. Grinning wide, Alice leaned over to the guy and whispered, "I'm Superman." in his ear before giggling almost maniacally. "To infinity and beyond!" She yelled, putting her fist in the air, then taking it down abruptly. "No wait...That's not--that's not it. Um...I'm..I'm the hero this city needs but not the one it de...deserves." She slurred and nodded confidently.

Tagged:
@Zatanna
Mentioned:
@Yandere-Chan
@FlaminUnicornOfDeath

Last edited:
taylor-swift-blank-space-cheekbones.gif

Jenna Williams

Jenna nodded understandingly. "Aw, I know. These kinds of things can be scary when you're not used to them. But there are usually quiet places you can come to calm down. Like here. I was furious until Jameson brought me out here, and now I've calmed down!" Of course, the drugs helped too. But the person didn't need to know that. "Or when it's raining, there's usually somewhere inside the house." She frowned. "Just be careful with the bedrooms- you can sometimes walk in on something you don't want to see," she said, before laughing a little.

Arin Wolfe

The girl's mention of what goes on in bedrooms brought a gross image to Arin's mind.
"Ha ha! Oh god, that sounds terrifying."

Finally calming down, they started digging through their bag. Damn it, they left their sketchbook on the couch.

They leaned back with a little sigh. They would have to get it eventually, just not right now. They were a little bit worried about someone looking through it and getting weirded out by the drawings in it.

Eh, whatever. They won't know it's mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.