Fresh Poison (IC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
finn-harries-jack-harries-jacksgap-jh-Favim.com-1639560.png

"Alice Major!" The younger girl replied and Aiden decided to ignore the unusually loud volume in the girl's voice. And that had been pretty easy, considering Rayne had wasted a second to pounce on Alice's ass. "Sheesh, Rainy Day. If I'm not mistaken, someone seems a little jealous. I can't help that the poor girl has already fallen for my charms," he flashed a goofy smile at Alice as if to make up for Rayne's unintentional harshness. Faye also introduced herself and Aiden nodded in agreement. "Well, it's nice to meet you both. Though it would've been preferred perhaps under different circumstances when I'm not drunk." Aiden smirked as Rayne not-so-subtly hint at her desire for the sweet yet ugly night of slurred words, crooked ambles, and perhaps something (or someone) to regret later on.

As he was being dragged off by Rayne, he managed a quick wave to the girls the two had just ditched before wrapping his arm around Rayne's waist. "Please, everything is a lot more entertaining with me around," Aiden said with a face of smug mockery. Of course, he couldn't be categorized as outright arrogant, confident maybe but for the most part the brunette was joking. Aiden smirked at Rayne's inevitable interest on what he had to tell her, "You know I do, babe. But you owe me for this one." He began to zone out as he thought about the fight between Candace and Jen. Jen had always seemed so sweet, in fact, Aiden really liked her but Candace was a different story. See, there were people like his beloved Rainy Day were rude perhaps even cruel but they were still sweet. They still cared and they still knew how to be a friend. Then there were the Candaces of the world. The ruthless, mean bitches with no actual reason to be mean.

"Jen and Candace got into a fight just a few minutes ago. There was some biting, lots of scratching, and shit tons pf screaming. I swear, it was like Battle Royale except with two really drunk teenage girls," he pulled out his phone phone his pocket and gave it to Rayne, it had contained a video of Candace biting Jen and Jameson stepping in.. and a bunch of cheering drunk idiots.
@Polystical @Vaila @FlaminUnicornOfDeath

13359850.gif

[ J a m e s o n W. W a l s h ]

The fight soon ended quickly. He kept his attention on Jenna - the girl was thrashing around, her legs flailed, and she would constantly snap at Jameson. He ignored her retaliation and carried her away from the scene. Before he managed to pull her completely away Candace stormed up towards him leaving him a curt warning. He smiled sweetly at the girl and nodded, slowly backing away from the scene. Jenna was difficult to keep still as he walked to the back. People watched him as he had Jenna - people began to whisper and a few decided to blatantly point out the obvious. Till he was out of the house and in the backyard he settled Jenna on a patio chair. He took another and sat in front of her with his knee's on his thighs and his arms dangling. With a soft sigh, he looked up at her and chuckled.

"Who knew you would be the type to throw a few." He stated with a smirk. He leaned against the backing of the chair, relaxed. "So why don't you take a deep breath and relax?" The music inside the house was softly secreting outside the backyard. There were a few people outside, but they all seemed sober - the tranquility is much better.​

taylor-swift-blank-space-cheekbones.gif

-Jenna Williams-

Bloody hell, Jameson was strong. He carried her through the house like she weighed nothing, despite her thrashing. He barely reacted, even as she kept screaming at him. The fresh air hit her like a slap to the face, having the same effect on her. She could still feel the lingering anger, but no longer the blinding, furious rage she'd felt seconds ago. She stopped fighting as he sat her down and sat in front of her.

She scoffed at his remark. "That bitch had it coming," she muttered. A deep breath wasn't what she needed to relax. She needed a- where was her bag? Her pills were in her bag. Oh shit, what if someone found it and found the pills? Hidden in her bag, it would be pretty obvious they weren't from the party. That and they were in one of those medicine bottles, while the ones handed around at a party were usually in clear plastic bags- if you were lucky.

If anybody else found it- if anyone found them- everybody would know that the fight was because she was stoned, and she'd lose absolutely everything, and her parents would end up finding out, and she'd be thrown out and- and-

Fuck, she really needed a pill. She was seriously panicking now. "I need to go get my bag," she said, her own voice sounding like it was a million miles away.

tumblr_m1o4nc3LvJ1r83779.gif

~ Elliot Fontaine ~

After Jameson had restrained Jen and Elliot had jumped in, Candace shot her what at first was an absolutely scathing glare -- but after a few moments, it seemed to soften some. Elliot raised an eyebrow in confusion. Was that... Was that a hint of respect she saw in Candace's eyes? Elliot was a bit taken aback. Of all the reactions she was currently bracing herself for, that certainly hadn't been one of them.

She watched Candace stalk off, spit something at Jameson and Jen (both verbally and literally), and disappear back into the throngs of party-goers. Things seemed to be cooling off, and Jameson was dragging Jen outside. Elliot turned back to the crowd that had gathered and was now dispersing. Not realizing she had been holding her breath, she suddenly let out a massive sigh of relief, glancing up at Leon -- who had cheered the fight on the whole time. She narrowed her eyes at him in disbelief, and she was very close to calling him out on what she considered to be his disgusting behavior. "You--" However, she was sober, and it wasn't like her to talk-back to people in social situations; hence, she bit her lip back instead and chose to say nothing at all. "...Nevermind."

As Elliot turned to leave, she had intentions of tracking down Spencer -- she wondered how it was going with him and Raphael? -- but as she did so, something else caught her eye. On the floor next to the couch sat Jen's pair of shoes, that had been previously removed, and her purse. "She'll probably be wanting these," Elliot sighed, picking them up off the ground and heading for the door. She peeked outside, appreciating the relative silence and crisp evening air for a moment, before she caught sight of Jameson and Jen sitting nearby.

"Uh, Jen?" Elliot called, lifting the purse and shoes up in the air, "You left these by the couch..." She trailed off quietly, feeling like she was awkwardly interrupting some kind of conversation between Jameson and Jen.

Last edited by a moderator:
superthumb.jpg

Faye Roberts
Faye bid Aiden and Rayne goodbye as they turned and walked away, leaving her with Alice but she didn't say anything right away. It seemed to her as if the girl wanted to be left alone, but she was still sitting with her. "I'm going to grab a drink and maybe talk to some people, do you want anything?" Faye asked politely, watching her expression carefully for any facet of emotion other than anxiety. She wasn't even sure why she was asking this of the girl she had just met, but she felt like moving around. She wouldn't really talk to anyone unless they spoke to her first, but people watching from this angle was becoming repetitive. She could only see the same people doing the same boring things and she was in the mood to see something new.

Faye ran a hand through the ends of her dark hair, twisting it back into soft curls that splayed over her shoulders. She adjusted her hat again, and pursed her lips to one side as she chewed on the inside of her cheek. It was a nervous habit of hers, one that she always did when she had little say which was often. She had more nervous tics than a Lyme Disease research facility, but she didn't really have the desire to stop any of them.

-Jenna Williams-

Jenna's head shot up as she heard Elliot's voice. When she saw that the other girl had her shoes- and, more importantly, bag- she flew over to her, engulfing her in a bear hug. "Oh my god, thank you so much, thank you," she gushed, taking the bag and shoes from her. She opened it and clawed through it, relaxing a little as her hand closed around the bottle. She shook it a little, just to be sure, and almost fainted with relief as she heard the familiar rattle of the pills. She went back to sit down, managing to get a pill out of the bottle without taking the bottle out of the bag, before swallowing the pill dry. She could relax now.

tumblr_m3cu7wlMyb1qjji23.gif

R A P H A E L

Raf was almost too preoccupied with the fight to notice Spencer collasping. He watched Jen get pulled away just as he heard a hollow crack. Raf looked around quickly to see Spencer passing out, "Oh shit!" Raf dived over to Spencer, his arms gripping onto Spence's shoulders. "Spence!" He called, but it seemed like Spencer had gone out cold. Even though Raf didn't want to look gay, he wasn't gonna let his friend pass out on the stairs. Raf groaned as he put his arms under Spencer's shoulders, pulling him up the stairs to a room. Some people would get the wrong idea here, but he was worried about his friend. Raf pulled him into the nearest bedroom and used all this strength to put him onto the bed. Raf gave his cheek a little slap, "Spence? You okay?" He called, looking around, making sure nobody would see.

tumblr_m3o4po6MEb1qbzsll.gif

-Spencer Parrish-

The next thing Spence was fully aware of was coming back around on the bed. So much for not passing out any more. He was vaguely aware of somebody slapping his face, and on instinct, brushed them away. "Wha-" He murmured, before noticing Raf leaning over him. Raf must have dragged him in here. That guy was strong. He pulled away a little, starting to sit up, before his head started to spin again. He stopped, burying his head in his hands. He really should have eaten- but at the same time, he felt like if there was anything in his stomach, he'd probably be throwing up. So it really didn't matter either way, then.

But this didn't particularly feel like it was just being drunk on an empty stomach. It had happened before, but if he'd gotten this bad, it hadn't come on this quickly. It had been more of a slow descent into hell. And he'd had way more to drink. From where he had his head buried in his hands, a realisation occurred to him. One of his drinks must have been spiked, and he just hadn't picked up on the symptoms, because he was so used to being lightheaded or whatever. He groaned, running his hands down his face. It was not his night.

13359850.gif

[ J a m e s o n W. W a l s h ]

He couldn't hide the smile hiding behind his stoic expression. There was a surprise to each word Jenna uttered - it completely distorted her sweet girl image everybody held off her. Jameson looked inside the party through the door, not much has changed. There was nothing significant occurring within the house. He pushed his bangs out his face. Running his fingers through his hair. As he eased himself into tranquility he heard a soft voice. He looked at Jenna, but she spoke no other words; it must've been someone else. He returned back to tranquility, leaning his body back against the chair, and his eyes gradually closing. For a moment, he considered passing out completely till a voice came into the small party of two.

Jameson opened one eye trying to catch a glimpse of the person. He was unable to get a clear cut vision of the person. He grumbled softly as he adjusted himself in his seat, sitting up. It was Elliott with a woman's handbag. He looked over at Jenna who jumped in joy for the bag. It seemed the bag had plenty of importance to her. His eyes watched as she popped something into her mouth, like always, he kept silent and turned away. Jameson looked at Elliott and pulled out another lawn chair nearby, dragging it between him and Jenna. With a sweet smile, he patted on the chair. "Sit down and join the party, Elliott."​

tumblr_m8jztwpnDE1ruj7x2.gif

Alice Major​
"Oh no! I'm fine, I--actually I'm going to go do shots!" Alice found herself saying. She had only done shots once--Okay, well it had been one shot, as in singular and a minute after downing the disgusting substance she'd tried to kiss the first thing she could get her hands on (which turned out to be a potted ficus), but despite the guaranteed results of this action, Alice didn't want to just sit there and do nothing. A part of her wanted to leave, but another part of her was sort of basking in the glow of the respect Rayne had bestowed upon her, and she wanted to keep riding that glow. And plus she remembered that even though she had tried to make out with a potted plant, she had felt awesome and super happy, and honestly she deserved to be happy every once in awhile.

So she headed into the throngs of people and to the kitchen, where people were gathered around the table, drunkenly singing that LMFAO shots song. Pushing herself to the center of the crowd, she grabbed a filled shot glass and tried to ignore the foul smell of the liquid before downing it. "Ooh look at this lil lady!" A boy, Alice vaguely recognized as Adam Green, (a boy who was younger than her) shouted and immediately many pairs of glazed eyes turned to her. Everyone was always excited to see someone either drink themselves under the table or get so drunk they started stripping. And she was definitely not going to do the latter.

"SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS!" The crowd screamed, as she downed shot after shot.

And within ten minutes she was on the table, struggling to rip her blouse off. Okay...So apparently she was. "WhooOOOoo!" She screamed, thrusting her hands into the air.

tumblr_n31haeb98y1r9eokgo1_250.gif

~ Elliot Fontaine ~

"No problem, happy to help." As Jen poured out gratitude and snatched up her purse, she reached into the bag to make sure something was still there. From the sigh of relief that followed, Elliot thought whatever it was must have been quite valuable. And also, it made a quiet shaking noise... And before Elliot could put two-and-two together, Jen was discretely popping something into her mouth before taking a seat again and relaxing.

Oh my gosh-- Elliot thought as she began to piece the strange events together. Was Jen hiding a bottle of pills in her purse? But, that didn't make sense. Half the people at this party were doing drugs. What was so different about this case that Jen was so worried about keeping under wraps? Elliot blinked in disbelief at the realization. Maybe...

But her thoughts were interrupted when Jameson pulled out a lawn chair and asked her to join the party. Elliot smiled in response, happy to be invited to do something chill for once. "Don't mind if I do," she said, collapsing into the chair and taking a deep breath.

She was still very curious about Jameson and why he hadn't wanted to admit he knew Elliot through their musical past. Part of her wanted to ask about why he lied to everyone back there, but another part of her knew diving down that rabbit hole wasn't a good idea. If he wanted to talk about it, surely he'd bring it up. (As for her curiosity about Jen -- that was definitely something that was better left unsaid. Especially with the girl riled up and entirely drunk. Elliot certainly didn't want to end up in Candace's situation...)

But as Elliot sat there, enjoying the crisp evening air and quiet atmosphere, something else was still eating at her. This nagging feeling in her gut that just wouldn't go away... "Spencer!" she gasped suddenly. The last time she'd seen him, he was getting drunk and flirting with Raphael. After that, it was like he disappeared. Things were probably fine, but she felt partially responsible for her friend's well-being, so it was better just to make sure and put this nagging feeling away for good. "I'm sorry, but I think I should go check on Spencer real quick. I couldn't find him earlier, and... Well, I just wanna make sure he's okay," she apologized, regretfully getting up from her quiet seat. "But I'll be back -- save me this seat?"

babr11v.gif

R A P H A E L

When Spence sat up and groaned, Raf assumed he had just had one too many. He walked over quickly and knelt in front of the bed, scanning Spencer's pale face. The boy looked all of a sudden ill and pasty, that look did not come from too many drinks. Raf narrowed his eyes and suddenly realized what he was looking at; a drugged boy. He had seen the same face on his dads patients, out-of-it and all drugged up. Somebody had roofied Spence.
Raf widened his eyes and put his hands onto Spencer's cheeks, forcing him to look at Raf. His 'no-homo' policy only went so far - Keeping his friend safe was more important, as long as nobody found out about the teacher. "Spence, can you hear me?" He leaned in closer and tapped his pale face, "Are you hot?" He worried Spencer hit a fever, so he kept one hand on his face, the other tugging at his shirt. If anybody saw this, they'd get the drastically wrong idea.

Arin Wolfe

It appeared that the fight was over, but Arin was still feeling just as chaotic as they were a minute ago. They were suffocated from both inside and out. Struggling to breathe, they looked around and found a door. Salvation.

They're all out to get you. You have to get out.

They turned to Alexis, saying, "I-I have to go outside," and weaving through the crowd as fast as they could.

They made it outside without any major incidents and immediately sat down on the grass. They caught a glimpse of one of the girls who was fighting before, and a boy they didn't recognize.

Don't let them see.

See what? Arin had no idea.

"Ha! Nice job acting normal! Everyone knows you're crazy now," a familiar voice said from under their sleeve. Of course that stupid tattoo had to speak up now.

Arin shakily ran their hands through their hair, fiercely whispering, "Shut up, shut up, shut up!"

At this point, they didn't care who saw them or what anyone thought of them. All they cared about was getting some goddamn peace and quiet for once.

Jenna Williams

She knew that there was no way the pills could have metabolised and released their effects this quickly, but honestly, she didn't care. She could relax now, even despite the constant burning in her shoulder. That would have to be dealt with at some point, but not right now. Right now, she could relax. Elliott disappeared, saying that she wanted to check on Spence. Jenna had a vague memory of seeing him flirting with Raf, but hadn't exactly been focusing on that. She honestly couldn't help in telling her where he was, and so let her go without a word. She turned to look at Jameson. "So, Jameson, tell me about yourself."

It was at that point that a person with pale purple hair burst out into the garden, screaming something. Jenna, in her intoxicated state, immediately thought to comfort them and completely ignored Jameson, going over to the other person. "Are you okay? Do you want a hug?"

tumblr_m3o4po6MEb1qbzsll.gif

Spencer Williams

Oh man, this was bad. The fact that he'd been drinking all evening, on an empty stomach, meant that he'd been a little light headed from the start. He couldn't remember when he had started going downhill. His thoughts had been a little clouded talking to Raf for the second time, but he had also had several beers at that point and it had also been approaching fourteen hours since he'd eaten, so it wasn't like that narrowed it down much. This thought process was constantly running in his head, but when it came to actually doing stuff, it was hard. He still wasn't sure if the fainting had been caused by his eating habits, the alcohol or the drug, but either way, the drug was kicking in now.

Raf seemed to have noticed as well- while Spence had been trying to figure out which beer had been spiked, the other boy had put his hands on Spence's face, trying to feel his temperature. Ha, good luck with that. His temperature regulation had... Oh, Raf was asking him questions. Something about being hot. Spence wanted to make a comment about that, but his mental function wasn't quite that capable. Instead he just shook his head. But wait, he wasn't cold either. He always felt cold. Was him not feeling cold the same as somebody else feeling hot?

Arin Wolfe

Arin was feeling a lot of things at that moment: panic, certainly. Anger, a bit. Shame, overwhelming. This had to happen in public, didn't it? They couldn't have had this freakout at home where they were safe from prying eyes?

Sitting on the ground with their knees drawn to their chest, Arin looked up at the few stars in the evening sky and they glared back accusingly. The loudest voice in their head this time was their own, saying, "You fucked up, kid. Everyone knows now," and despite their best efforts, a few tears made their way out of Arin's eyes.

They jumped when they heard someone approaching. It was the same girl they saw when they first came outside. They quickly wiped their eyes and started to say "I'm fine," but stopped themself.

They had been saying that too much lately. Maybe this once they shouldn't have to deal with this alone.

"I-I'm really not. A hug would be nice, thanks."

images

*Rayne Dawson*
Playfully snatching the phone from Aiden's hand, she leaned into him and shook her head. "First off," Rayne mumbled, trying to put up a tough act to conceal her laughter, "you aren't her type, honey. I am, if you get what I mean. I played the same mistake a few moments ago and she gave me the fucking death glare." When Rayne thought back to the moment, she scoffed because she didn't mean to offend the girl directly, but there was no possible way for Rayne to even know. For fuck's sake, she just met the girl. However, Rayne brushed that past incident behind her because Aiden was by her side and that made her happy. Believe it or not, this usual cold hearted girl was overjoyed to see this charming, goofy brunette, but there was no way that she would show it. The boy's ego had been stroked enough for tonight.

Before pressing the play button, she threw a sly smirk at him. "Name your price but only," she paused to add some dramatic effect, "if it's worth it."

Aiden always had something good that Rayne never doubted the material he presented her, but again she couldn't give in completely. Rayne had an ego of her own.

Her plan was to play it cool while watching the video, but her jaw dropped while she absorbed every millisecond and detail of the video. "Holy shit!" Rayne laughed while she watched Jenna's teeth sink into Candace's arm. "Go Jenna!" She cheered but in a mocking manner. Come on, what were they in, the third grade where biting was the primary weapon of defense? However, it was quite a satisfying scene to see. "No fucking way. Is that- Jameson?"

@Yandere-Chan

finn-harries-jack-harries-jacksgap-jh-Favim.com-1639560.png

Aiden Vallez
The brunette eyed the same girl Rayne had just been talking about at the bar, downing shots like it was apple juice. Aiden hadn't taken her for the drinking type. He nudged Rayne, gesturing toward Alice Major and laughed, "Hey, I still wouldn't mind hanging with her. Holy shit, look at your girl go!" Aiden rolled his eyes at Rayne as she scoffed at the memory of whatever happened between the two girls that Aiden had missed. Whatever it was the girl did that set Rayne off, Aiden pitied her as it wouldn't be long before she felt Rayne's wrath. Then again, she shouldn't have fucked with Rayne in the first place. The male smirked at Rainy Day, "Oh, trust me. It's fucking worth it." And by the look on the Rayne's face, she thought so too.

It felt good knowing you're right. Rayne's reaction pretty much summed up Aiden's as he had watched the fight go down. He didn't know the specifics, but apparently somebody pissed somebody off and it ended with Candance taking a good ol' bite out of Jenna's shoulder. "Hmm.. so I'm thinking dinner. Somewhere expensive, maybe that Italian place I was telling you about," Aiden pondered, smiling at the girl in front of him. The smile that was plastered on his face soon faded as he spotted Alice Major standing on a table, trying desperately to take her shirt off. "Fuck, Rayne. We should probably go save that girl fro social suicide, right?"

tumblr_m8jadggEPa1rujbfb.gif

Elliot Fontaine

Without waiting for a response, Elliot rushed back inside and began looking for Spencer. She scanned the entire main floor -- weaving between drunkards, avoiding puddles of questionable substances on the floor, and pushing past dancers. She searched the whole floor over twice, but there was still no sign of him. After about ten minutes of searching, Elliot was actually beginning to get anxious.

"Excuse me," she said, interrupting a random boy and girl sitting on a couch somewhere. The boy looked sleazy, but he was nearby where Elliot last saw Spencer, so she thought he might have noticed where the two boys disappeared to. "You didn't happen to see two thin, tall boys here earlier -- one with brown curly hair about this high, and the other with straight black hair?"

The boy scoffed and rolled his eyes -- but the girl, who had previously looked extremely uncomfortable, shot Elliot a grateful glance before taking advantage of the interruption and slipping away from the sleazy boy as fast as she could.

Before answering Elliot's question, the boy threw his hands into the air in annoyance, as he had no choice but to watch the girl go. "Ugh, way to go, loser!" he shouted at Elliot. "She was about to head out with me!"

If Elliot had been drinking anything, she probably would have done a spit-take right then and there... But she wasn't. So instead, she just chortled in response and raised an eyebrow. "I, uh... I hate to break it to ya, but I don't exactly think you were making progress..." She laughed, putting air quotations on 'making progress' for emphasis.

But this kid was not playing around. "The fuck do you know, bitch?" he spat back at her, eyes suddenly filled with drunken rage.

Elliot immediately stopped her laughing, eyes wide and back straight. "Well... this escalated quickly." She turned on her heel, calling back over her shoulder: "Thanks for your time!" And she was out of there faster than anyone could blink.

With few other options, Elliot continued to ask around, and for while, she had very little luck. All the short conversations she struck up went similarly to the last one -- either that, or boys tried to flirt with her and get her to stick around. Both situations made her equally uncomfortable. Hence, she was just about ready to give up when she tried one last time. A group of giggling girls were seated at a table, drinking beers and picking out cute guys to hit on. So when Elliot came up to them and asked if they'd seen Raphael or Spencer, they immediately remembered.

"Oh, those two cuties? They disappeared upstairs together a little while ago," One of the girls answered. This warranted another giggle from the group. "Poor Emily here has the worst luck. She always picks out the gay ones!"

Elliot smiled, pretending to be amused by the comment before offering her thanks and heading straight for the stairs. The anxious feeling in the pit of her stomach had been building up over the course of her search, and now she was almost in full-on panic mode. Heck, maybe there was still nothing to worry about -- maybe things had just gone really well, and they had decided to find a room... But Spencer would have texted Elliot not to come looking for him or something. He knew she had this doting tendency, and for him to disappear without a word was definitely weird.

She dashed up the stairs -- relieved to have remained sober enough to do so -- and barged into the first room she could. And what she saw sent her spiraling.

There, lying on the bed, was a half-conscious Spencer. He was practically red in the face with fever, looking dazed and confused. And leaning over his face and tugging on his shirt was Raphael! If this didn't look fishy, Elliot didn't know what fishy was anymore. "What the hell?!" Elliot shouted, rushing over to the bed side and shoving Raphael aside. "The fuck are you doing?! What did you do?!" On any other day, Elliot probably would have kept it together. She was usually a pretty calm and collected person, but this situation was a whole new kind of beast, and she was genuinely, honestly worried.

She put the back of her hand against Spencer's forehead, and her suspicions were confirmed. "He's burning up..." she muttered to herself, before glaring over at Raphael again and shouting, "He's burning up! O-Oh my God... Did you drug him?!" The accusations were flying at this point -- and Elliot's composure was like a runaway train.

babr11v.gif

R A P H A E L

His hand was on Spencer's head, the other undoing the shirt. "Please be okay..." He mumbled, before the door burst open. As soon as Elliot began yelling, Raf stood straight up, shock on his face. Did she think he did this? The idea crawled of disgust on his face. "What?!" He claimed grossly, "It isn't what it looks like!" Raf was pushed past, he ran his hand through his hair. "It's not-" Elliot cut him off as she accused him.

"Fuck off! It wasn't me! I'm not gay!" He shouted back, still defending his sexuality uselessly. "Look, Look!" He screamed, pushing at her before gripping her shoulders tightly. "Listen. He passed out on me when the fight was happening, Okay? I brought him up here and was trying to cool him down!" Raf sucked in his lip. There were tears in his eyes, typical of drunk-Raf. Once he shook Elliot enough with his explanation, he sighed and let her go, "I think he needs more than just our help..."

tumblr_inline_nr2452GIK71tp9q2n_500.gif

- Elliot Fontaine -

Raphael was screaming things back in response, but Elliot was so blinded by her anger and guilt and fear that she just couldn't hear him. At least, not until he told her to fuck off, because apparently, he wasn't gay -- at which point, her shoved her back and grabbed her shoulders and started shaking her.

He was saying something about how this wasn't his fault -- how he was only trying to help -- but Elliot wasn't hearing any of it. In fact, after Raphael grabbed her shoulders, her first instinct was to get even more furious. She raised her hand into the air and was about to slap him directly across the face, harder than she'd ever hit anyone before... But then she looked into his eyes.

Was he crying? Elliot froze, her hand mid-swing. Time seemed to slow to a stop as she realized just how ridiculous she was being. She thought back to the viscous cat-fight that had just broken out between Jen and Candace. Was that the kind of person Elliot wanted to be? Granted, the reason she was so upset was because she was worried for her friend, who was clearly in trouble. But as Raphael sighed and let go of her shoulders, Elliot realized he was right. The only thing that mattered right now was helping Spencer, and being angry wasn't helping anyone. So who was she kidding? Raphael wasn't a threat, and if he was willing to help Spencer, then Elliot should be grateful.

She relaxed a bit, letting her hand fall back down to her side. "You're right..." she uttered, not quite ready to apologize yet. "He needs to get to the hospital." Elliot crouched down next to the bed and took hold of Spencer's hand, tugging at it gently. "Hey, Spence. We gotta get you out of here, alright?" she said quietly, but urgently. "Do you think you can stand up?"

Status
Not open for further replies.