Fresh off the bus

A

AzrelVermireDross

Original poster
Hello there ladies and gents!

I'm new to this site but like many of you not new to roleplaying, I've been writing my cursed imagination for seven years now...... Man that's a long time.... Anyway! I've been known by many names of the multitude of sites I've been on before hand, a lot of people call me Azreil for convenience, I think its still cool 8D.

I hope to get to know a lot of you and roleplay, impressive, get admired, maybe even worshiped every now and again XP nah tis in all good fun after all BUT this is just a quick hello and a little bit about myself sooooooo....

I've roleplayed as both Genders of male and female, odd I know but we've all experimented sometime :P, I've also been in millions of roleplays revolving around all kinds of genres and I've brought my ideas here! To you lovely people in hopes to inspire, create and enjoy such fanciful times! I'm also experienced with mature roleplay, again, odd, but these things happen but I find myself in either gory situations or.... The other... Situations and sometimes even both... Fun times...

Any who! I think I've creeped out enough of you so I'll leave it there :P but I'd be delighted to stay in touch with you and just have a good chat whenever we can ^^. Hope to see you out there!

Welcome, I am Kid Jesus and i rule this realm. Enjoy your stay, Anyone tells you i am not supreme leader, Tell me.

Helloooooo Azrel! Welcome to the community! <3

Thanks for the kinds words, tis a pleasure to meet you.

Ha, I don't think its weird at all that you've roleplayed both genders. Also, welcome! :D

Welcome! I too am new to this site, just joined today, and hope you are able to expand your creativity and have some fun while you do so.