Fresh meat!

H

Hex

Original poster
Hi there!

I've been looking for an active forum to RP upon. Hopefully I found my place... nothing like sitting on the computer surfing the web in complete boredom. It's incredible. People talk about how the TV has a million channels and nothing to watch, and yet I feel like the internet is outstanding in that aspect.

I shouldn't complain at a time like this though.

Going to get settled in here now, and go on a hunt for a RP partner.

;)

Welcome to Iwaku, Hex~

*drifts past and hands you a cookie*

Enjoy your stay, get stuck in and have fun :3

Welcome to Iwaku, where we're often bored even when we have stuff to do! XD I am Diana.

Mmm, fresh meat. Delicious!

Welcome to Iwaku. If you have any questions Feel free to ask.

Hi and welcome to Iwaku :) Feel free to send me a pm if you want a roleplay partner or a pal to make Iwaku less big and scary. Well I hope you enjoy your stay here, it's a pleasure to have you aboard the Iwaku band wagon.

~Best regards
kuroshimodo
Unofficial President of the Unofficial Newbie Welcoming Committee

Welcome, Hex, Welcome to Iwaku!

Ever since Internet got into my life, TV got out of it.
I can't handle more than one screen at a time.

Ennnjoy your stay!!!

Welcome.

Asmodeus, Roleplay Moderator and English snob. Feel free to discuss ideas with me.

And you are hereby invited to join The Halloween Roleplay

Welcome to our corner of the Interwebs! I'm Rory, evil mastermind, one of the admins. If you have any comments or concerns that is why I am here.

Lots of welcomes... Thank you everyone! And thanks for the cookies. ;)

meat... - w-;
-shrivels away and clings to a stalk of celery while doing so.-

Welcome.<3

Hello and welcome to Iwaku!
We are very active and we'll do our best to help you swim right in like a little fishie.
It's nice to meet you, I'm Kitti.
If you have any questions, please do ask.

Welcome to Iwaku. I hope you find this to be a second as have I. Please let me know if you have any questions.