Fresh Meat from GaiaOnline

O

Oppenheimlich

Original poster
Hi there! I'm brand new to Iwaku as of a few minutes ago, fresh off the boat from GaiaOnline. I've been on and off of Gaia for years and, well, the crowd there isn't doing much for me anymore. How's the waters here in Iwaku? Any other Gaia refugees? Haha.

We have refugees from gaia and lots of other roleplay sites. O_O As for the roleplays, I guess we'll find out if you find something you like! <3

Welcome to the community!

-raises hand cautiously- Y-Yeah...I quit Gaia a long while ago, though I can still get into my account...but yup...I is a Gaia user; or well was. XD anyway Iwaku is great! So Welcome please enjoy your time here in Iwaku!

I'm not sure I can really count anymore, but I used to muck around on Gaia pretty regularly. That was, like, 10 years ago, or so.

Hope you have fun here.

Haha. I've been on and off of it too many times to count. It kept sucking me back in like some sort of . . . weeaboo black hole.

Phew. I haven't been on GO in over a decade...

Welcome to Iwaku!

I met my fiance on my Gaia, so yup I used to be a part of that site. Actually I lived in the hometown where Gaia first launched. O_O I left because - just like you - the crowd wasn't doing it for me.

But welcome to Iwaku!

*takes a bow* Many greetings and I hope you have a wonderful time and many adventures here!