Fresh Meat Coming Through!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Lady Sweeds, Apr 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Hi there, I'm a Canadian girl that goes by Lady Sweeds!

[​IMG]

I enjoy playing videogames, binge watching television shows and everything in between. My favorite video games include; Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time, Dragon Age, Mass Effect, Elder Scrolls: Skyrim, Bioshock, Resident Evil (Up until 5). I would consider myself a casual gamer since I simply play for fun. I do try to not get too hot headed when I play competitive games. But... Well sometimes it just happens...

[​IMG]

Right now my love of TV shows range from Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead, Orange is the New Black, and even Adventure Time when the mood strikes. I am also a huge horror movie junkie. My musical tastes are all over the place, I wouldn't say I am particuarly interested in a single genre or several, my musical tastes are everywhere but right now I particularly am adoring 'The Killers'

I've been roleplaying for several years and prefer 1x1 roleplaying because it can be difficult to keep up with group roleplays for me but If I can't resist the story then I'll have to jump in!

If you ever want to roleplay feel free to give me a shout! I'm really looking forward to meeting new people and writing up some great stories :)

[​IMG]

• Love Love x 1
  2. Welcome to iwaku my dear :D!

• You Get a Cookie You Get a Cookie x 1
  3. Thanks lovely :)

4. Your favorite games are my favorite games. But remember: no such thing as a casual gamer, we're all gamers and that makes us family. Or something heartwarming, however you wish to take it.

Anyway, welcome to Iwaku.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Ha, very true! :)

Thank you for the welcome!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.