Freetown Christiania

True. If there isn't a concrete conflict though, I'm worried that everyone will quickly lose interst. Haha

Reactions: MST3K 4ever
True. If there isn't a concrete conflict though, I'm worried that everyone will quickly lose interst. Haha
We got a creative crew...we can come up with a decent story.

Besides I already got my idea for a character...a bar owner

• Thank You
Reactions: CelestialCellar
Alright. I don't know if I can properly start an IC thread from mobile, but I'll see about it this evening. There are computers at the hostel though, so I can also check that out tonight. I'm in Munich right now, and trying to do some sight seeing today (although, since it's Sunday, nearly everything is closed).

Alright. I don't know if I can properly start an IC thread from mobile, but I'll see about it this evening. There are computers at the hostel though, so I can also check that out tonight. I'm in Munich right now, and trying to do some sight seeing today (although, since it's Sunday, nearly everything is closed).

Start it when you can...if you can't get on a computer don't worry.

Don't hurt yourself on this one enjoy your time in Germany.

The people who want to do this one will be here.

Germany is a hot mess. Like I've loved it, and I've made several friends... but last night the guy on the bunk below me in the hostel got hammered and threw up all over the bathroom and his bed. IT WAS SO GROSS.

I fly to Rome today to meet one of my best friends from the states and I'm sooooo ready for a familiar face.

Reactions: MST3K 4ever