Freedom's Tribe

Oh you know how old people are. Old men are set in their ways and old women are too. ANd if they ever get to a talking pint i think the two could go at it for quite a wile if everyone let em, lol

I highly doubt whenever they meet that they'll really be in a talking mood, unless Momma gets captured during a raid or something... >.>

Okay, here we go!
Freedom's Tribe

Sorry for the wall o' text, but I wanted to really set the layout, so folks know what's there and where. If anything's unclear, let me know! I promise not all my posts will be so massive, so don't feel pressured into matching this one, please!

EDIT: ALSO, we're a little short on victims and it might be awhile before we meet some of the Traffickers, so to keep everyone in the loop, and also to fill out the ranks, can I ask everyone to pick up a couple NPC Tribe and Taken members? If they eventually become full-blown chars, that's fine. If you become attached to an NPC enough for them to have a name, description and backstory, just add it here.

Created an NPC Tribe member for whatever use.

Kyle. Late 20s. Beard, rough voice, kind intentions. Has a broken arm (we'll say its his left arm) currently.