.Freedom.

C

.CandidFox.

Original poster
[So this is a first in making a thread and I was trying to experiment on new plots but for now this will do owo i hope i do good.]

[BCOLOR=rgb(8, 8, 8)]The Plot:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=rgb(8, 8, 8)]The government was evil and has set security cameras around every corner in the City of Verdana and also has set a barrier around it for that fat evil meanie President who wants to control the city the way he wanted making the poor increase because of high taxes and has now banned websites with sexual photos and videos containing swear words and more. Now a days people started rallys trying to acheive freedom but they were forced to fight against armored forces of evil!! (It mean the armored police men with tazers and guns) You being one of the people rallying on the streets will set a goal to fight over the government and acheive peace and mostly freedom once and for all. Who knows? Maybe you might meet someone who had the same desire and team up too! :3 [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=rgb(8, 8, 8)][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=rgb(8, 8, 8)](Your starting point will be infront of the rally protesting with other people as the armored police men along with tanks block your way.) (can swear but not on every message you send .)[/BCOLOR]

Sam raised her sign as she joined the rally with many other people. Some left to fight the police men but they were shocked and beaten while others were killed. Shouting the girl wore a black medical mask with painted words saying 'Free'. The police men walked slowly towards us with their shields infront making a wall to block us from hitting them.