Free Terrible Art

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

wolfgurl1999

Original poster
Hi. No one is really interested in doing payed commissions. I guess that means I need more practice. Oh well. Instead, I'll be doing free chibis. Normally, they would cost, but what's the point if no one is interested? Besides, people like free stuff, right? I don't really have a lot of examples. I'm sorry. ^^;

angel_by_wolfgurl1999-da4drpd.jpg

deadpool_commission__6_by_wolfgurl1999-d8ws1fy.jpg

Edit~

Because school is starting soon, and because I have found myself to be rather busy, no more requests will be taken at this time. I'm sorry for the inconvenience. For those who have made their request but have yet to receive their drawing, don't worry. You will still get it, but at a much later date. Maybe next Summer I should try digital art.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: thesunflowergirl
The chibis are cute though! Maybe it's just a problem of marketing?

If you want some practice I always like art of my fav girl Celes

If you are interested in some non-human practice, perhaps you could consider some art of my man Gul'dan

I hate to say it, but it's probably because you're doing traditional art rather than digital. Digital sells better. It also doesn't help that the camera pics are fuzzy and pixelated, if that's what your commission examples are like.

THAT SAID, your art is pretty nice and your chibis are cute.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Aww. Thanks. I'll be sure to keep that in mind.

I really like what you draw! Definitely digital would be a great upgrade for you though, I would recommend something cheap to start off with! (Tablet + Sai)

I too am working on my drawing! I hope to take some classes in college too~

I really like what you draw! Definitely digital would be a great upgrade for you though, I would recommend something cheap to start off with! (Tablet + Sai)

I too am working on my drawing! I hope to take some classes in college too~
Thanks. Yeah. I'm working on getting a good tablet. But we're usually short on money.
Really!? Me too. After I get done with SECHS, I'm hoping to attend Arts Institute. ^w^

If you can, can you draw my wifu Nepeta with an arrow in the knee lying dead on the ground. You don't have too. 0-0

I kinda have a dude in my head that I'd like you to draw. Basically an antihero dude that makes cool inventions. I'll PM you a detailed desc. if you wanna draw him.

Status
Not open for further replies.