Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. One post per day
  4. 1-3 posts per week
  5. One post per week
  6. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
My times are pretty erratic, but I try to avoid being on EST 11pm-9am.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modern, Historical Romance.
So what would a Graphics Shop be without a little pizzazz~?

10yifrt.jpg
Welcome to my Graphics Shop! You can obviously see my name, but I'll do the banal thing and introduce myself anyways. I am firejay1, though pretty much everyone leaves off the 1, and as the title states, I do free image modifications, banners, headers, and yes, blueprints. This is my first time doing a shop and boy am I excited.

Now. First thing's first, of course, you have to get a glimpse of what it is I can do before deciding whether or not you want me to work on your stuff, don't you?

r26p94.jpg

Be aware that if I'm especially proud of it, I will add your request to these samples unless you specifically ask me not to.
Gif Banners
2zp4jt0.jpg

2mcf05v.jpg

nmyhq1.jpg

b9hjes.jpg

Regular Banners
9ubvvq.jpg
dfcaja.jpg

11mdurk.jpg
27ybq8g.jpg

rvecd3.jpg
oozz45.jpg

2j0gnqe.jpg
2mwf2i8.jpg

2rx90tl.jpg
mt8cch.jpg

2ivgrxj.jpg

ru1h81.jpg

jjuxqv.jpg

smsyep.jpg

ta101y.jpg

6i8uiv.jpg

309ufpd.jpg

3484prs.jpg

1rpy7p.jpg

2dinmua.jpg

25tddzl.jpg

extra Multiples
[spoili]
qwx5de.jpg
ohqtck.jpg
2web983.jpg
1zp1yew.jpg
2w58ua9.jpg
xbxq85.jpg
2qvh76g.jpg
2ymeus8.jpg
hvnosj.jpg
2vud56u.jpg
[/spoili]
(pssst, the stuff in this thread are also examples of my work)

vflbio.jpg
9qzotf.jpg

hs2ob7.jpg
s1hi78.jpg

kej0o0.jpg

300sbdl.jpg
Before:
1zftwzt.jpg
After:
dzcq9s.jpg

Before:
jajhol.jpg
After:
2wme838.jpg
Hand-Drawn:
1zexrww.jpg
Digital Ver of Same House:
294l2fa.jpg
qovvok.jpg
2dtd2zk.jpg
Later Improvement after Input:
admesj.jpg

2janmag.jpg

1. I have no form. Request what you want in as much detail as you want, and do it in one shot if possible (please don't spam my thread with too many multiple posts if you can help it).
2. I won't look up character pics from a description, though I will from a face claim.
3. Tell me if you want me to change anything.
4. I can't do drawings.
5. If you want a blueprint, do please read the paragraph below that starts with the aquamarine text.
6. Don't expect your request quicker than two weeks.
7. I will display samples of the work I do for you unless you ask me not to.
8. Don't ever PM me for a request. Ever.
9. You may request multiple items at once, or come back and ask me for more stuff after I've finished your first request. I don't have a limit.
10. Don't ask me if I'm open. I'm always open. ;)

10sgpk2.jpg
So in case you haven't noticed, I do not have a "form" for you to fill out. This is because I don't care what you want. Just kidding. The reason I don't have a form is because I actually enjoy doing things from scratch. If you have a very specific idea in mind, feel free to mention that you want certain color schemes, images, themes, catchphrases, genres, heck describe precisely what you want in morbid detail if you like, but I DO NOT REQUIRE IT. I do, of course, ask that you tell me everything that you want (and I mean EVERYTHING), but be aware that otherwise I will exert all of my creative freedom without bounds. I love to experiment with different styles and am constantly changing, so if you give me a non-specific request, you may find that I have done something different from my old works, and I am just going to consider that my right as an artist. The only thing I will not do is look up character photos for you from a description. I can work with face claims. If you only give me a face claim, I will freely search for pictures of them. But don't tell me "I want my character to be a pale-faced guy with blue hair" cause I don't want the aggravation of trying to decide exactly what KIND of pale-faced guy with blue hair you're thinking of. Be aware that I appreciate writing samples or descriptions of your character's personality or of your RP as it helps me get a better feel for what I'm gonna do, but again, not necessary.

Unless your request is very simple or very specific, I will typically do multiple different types and kinds of the same banner or header and will offer all of the multiples to you (this does not apply for simple image mods and the blueprints). If you don't like some, you don't have to use it, just keep the one you like. If you like all of them, feel free to rotate them, or do whatever you like with them. Point is, once I've done them, they're all yours to do with as you will. I will also provide you a coding box with the links in it for your convenience, and these will include smaller versions of the work if they are rather big normally. I will put these in this thread unless you specifically ask I PM them to you for privacy or whatever, you don't have to tell me the reason. I would like it very much if you tell me if there is something that you do not like or appreciate, and am perfectly willing to make changes. I like honesty, not flattery.

~ The blueprints are a special thing that I offer. ~ I know this is labeled a graphics shop, but I will actually NOT do the blueprint on the computer unless you specifically ask me to do so. I hand-draw all of my blueprints on graph paper (one square = one square foot), and what you will receive is a picture or scan of that drawing. Blueprints are not drawings of the house or anything like that, I cannot draw to save my life. Instead, they will be bird's eye views of the interior structure of the house. Rooms, furniture, stairs, the house or building to scale. You are allowed to be as specific or non specific with descriptions of these as well, but I am not going to do more than one version of the blueprint, though you can still ask me to change things. If you want a digital version of this particular item, I will design the blueprint first by hand, then transfer it into a simple program that will not only give you a simple blueprint, but also a visual of what the house interior would look like. I use SweetHome 3D or HomeByMe, both of which have only outdated and ugly furniture and nothing good in the way of roofs, so I do not guarantee stylistic beauty, only proportion consistency.

I have a life. I am a college student of rather average grades in an extremely difficult school and an extremely difficult major in that extremely difficult school. I have to work hard to do well, and will always put my real life first. When I am not in class, I work in a lab every weekday and it is not unusual for me to get home after 7 most days. I don't have a 9-5 life, I have an 8-7 life. I greatly enjoy requests (like, really really really REALLY love them) and feel like just the practice and experience is worth it, which is why I offer them completely for free, but I can not guarantee that they will always be quick. If you need something before the weekend, I do advise you look elsewhere because I usually can only get to these requests on the weekend, if that. Since I put any work someone requests of me on high priority, I will usually get them to you in two weeks or less, unless it is during midterm/finals season, in which case I will warn you, and you may have to wait a bit longer. I can usually get simple RP ads, headers, or image modification requests (change in eye color, etc) out in a few days, but character banners and blueprints will often take me the full two weeks, as it requires me to sit down and work seriously for hours, often taking me a whole day. Digital blueprints will take me much longer as the software is clunky and slow on top of the time it takes me to design it out in the first place.

Also, since a couple of people have asked me this, I thought I should just add that I do not have a limit on the number of items you can ask for. Of course, if a lot of people are asking me for stuff and you ask for characters banners for three different characters and five different RP Ad banners, I may warn you that I will lower the priority for your stuff simply because the quantity is so large I would rather be able to work on other people's simpler items first. That said, I don't expect anyone to be asking me for that number of stuff and it doesn't worry me excessively that that might happen. Feel free to ask for more than one item at a time, and also feel free to come back and ask me for another item long after I've finished working on any of your stuff. Heck, you could come to me every month and ask for a new one for as long as I'm on this site and running this shop. No guarantees that it'll be quick, but I won't say no to anything in terms of QUANTITY, though I do reserve the right to refuse to do something I don't want to do. Until I decide to close this shop for good, my doors are open to anyone and everyone.

And lastly, DO NOT SEND ME PM'S. I ask that you post all requests here in this thread, so that I can keep this thread current and my inbox clean. If you send me a PM for a request I will ignore your request flat-out without response and leave the conversation. If you do it more than once, I will blacklist you => I won't ever work on your stuff and I also will refuse to roleplay with you outside of bumping into you in a group RP I do not GM. I will also not accept you into any group roleplays I may or may not run. No exceptions. No warnings. I know this sounds a little extreme, but this is because I like people to actually put the effort into READING the things I write when it is relevant. So the same rule applies if you prove to me that you did not at least read the overview. Yes, I know the paragraphs are a lot to read, and it's okay if you screw up here and there, miss something, ask me a silly question, but trust me I can tell when people have flat-out not read my instructions, descriptions, rules, and I deeply do not appreciate it. Don't ask me to draw anything, don't tell me you want Victorian furniture in your digital blueprint, don't ask me to get it done in less than two weeks, do not ask me if I have a form to fill out, and don't just try to describe your character to me. If you can avoid those things, we're solid.

I probably sound scary and picky af, rn, but I am a pretty friendly person, so do feel free to just ask me questions, check in on your request, or send me a PM if you want to chat. I would also actually prefer that you describe your request in a conversational manner, as it puts me at ease (the other reason I don't have a form). Just please don't spam the thread too much, as a matter of consideration for me. I'm the type who is almost always on Iwaku (even when I shouldn't be), so I'll usually respond to posts, requests, etc, within 24 hours :) Thanks!

Sincerely,

2psf4o4.jpg

Current Requests
Specialized Banners for Macie Melody Lightfoot
Image Edits, Character Banner, and Logo for Joan

My Life Status
I am now super free. I won't be forever, as I'm starting school in August and and have various family events coming up through July, but you can ask me for a lot! (Joan all your stuff is low priority b/c I know it's not urgent and you chill. Hope you don't mind.)

I am formally shutting down my shop. It might not be for forever, but for now I am no longer taking new requests. Thank you so much to everyone who has used my services up til now, and I do intend to finish what I've already been assigned.

Last edited:
It looks amazing! Thank you so much!

Thanks, and I'm glad! Btw, this shop is also always free and open if you ever want graphics of any kind (that I offer) any time or quantity. *cheesy thumbsup

@IceQueen Here go!

Aidyn_Banner_design_size.png

Code:
[img]https://s5.postimg.org/56jqx89rr/Aidyn_Banner_design_size.png[/img]
[img]https://s5.postimg.org/ghmellgmv/Aidyn_Banner_small.png[/img]

@IceQueen Here go!

Aidyn_Banner_design_size.png

Code:
[img]https://s5.postimg.org/56jqx89rr/Aidyn_Banner_design_size.png[/img]
[img]https://s5.postimg.org/ghmellgmv/Aidyn_Banner_small.png[/img]
OMG ITS SO PURDY THANK YOU JAY JAY

• Thank You
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: firejay1 and Joan
Glad you like it!

@firejay1 Hey, are you still taking requests? All I'm asking for is a simple colorization but it's a small picture so I'm not sure if you'd be able to work with it, but first and foremost, requests?

I haven't updated my status in a while, but I'm still taking them. Always. :) I'm not sure if I can do a colorization, but go ahead and ask first and I'll tell you what I can and can't do.

I haven't updated my status in a while, but I'm still taking them. Always. :) I'm not sure if I can do a colorization, but go ahead and ask first and I'll tell you what I can and can't do.

Oh, that was a mistake on my part. I don't think I quite understood what image modifications meant then. I thought that also meant coloring, but I won't force you to do something you don't feel confident in. :)

I simply meant I wasn't sure what you meant by colorization, especially since you said the image was small and didn't specify what the picture was or what you wanted modified. I'm up for most image modifications, but I need to know what the person is asking before I can say what I am and am not capable of. You can see examples of my work modifying images all throughout this thread. Adding smudges, removing tattoos, changing skin or hair color (which includes knowing how to desaturate color and how to intensify it). If you have other alternatives that you're more certain about, feel free, but I do a lot of different kinds of image modifications, so don't be afraid to ask, either.

Oh, sorry for the misunderstanding. The image is this.

m1TAiJ.jpg

I'd just like the red part of the dress to be this blue? #1A4F65

I may not be able to get the blue to be precisely the shade you've asked for, but overall that shouldn't be too difficult. The picture isn't too small, either. I'll try and get it back to you today or tomorrow. :D

• Thank You
Reactions: junebug
I may not be able to get the blue to be precisely the shade you've asked for, but overall that shouldn't be too difficult. The picture isn't too small, either. I'll try and get it back to you today or tomorrow. :D

Okay, I'm sure you can at least try to get a similar color :) Thank you and I appreciate it~

@espoir

How does this look to you, honey? I hope you don't mind I gave the whole picture more blue tones so as to make the dress's change look more natural.

espoir_edit.jpg

Code:
https://s29.postimg.org/qmpiepc53/espoir_edit.jpg

@espoir

How does this look to you, honey? I hope you don't mind I gave the whole picture more blue tones so as to make the dress's change look more natural.

espoir_edit.jpg

Code:
https://s29.postimg.org/qmpiepc53/espoir_edit.jpg

Apologies for taking a bit to get back to you. I saw this, but my mind was elsewhere. No complaints from me! Thank you so much for doing this~ ^o^

Reactions: firejay1
No problem! Glad it's to your satisfaction.

I call upon thee once more, fire!
╰(*´︶`*)╯

This one's a bit... stranger, I guess, than my last request. I would understand if it's too much trouble. But that being said, here are the details for you to slap aside at your leisure!

Image Base to be Edited <--
This is the picture I'd like to have a majority of the colors swapped out for different ones (Given its a bit more animé than realistic, the resolution's a bit spotty...). As an initial summary, I want him to become a redhead with a tan coat and purple scarf essentially. Color references are as follows:
-Violet Eyes (+eye bags, like the before request)
-Orange Hair
-Tan/Brown Coat
-Purple Scarf
-Cyan Undershirt

Most of the above is pretty self explanatory I think but, coupled with the Image Base, there's some things I should explain.
1) The Undershirt has diagonal lines stretching across it; while the shirt would by Cyan, I'd like these stripes to be Gold* (more on the gold color later).
2) The coat has a lot going on with bits and stuff, but I want the White exclusively to turn Tan/Brown. The other colors, black and yellow and such, won't be edited... sort of.
2 B) I'd like a few previously White areas to become black/really-dark-gray, which I tried to point out in This Image. To elaborate on what the red arrows are pointing at, they are: the coat's Cuff (but not the yellow stripe, that stays yellow); the Shoulder Tabs; and lastly the Left Sleeve. Now in the Image Actual, I think it's a shirt sleeve; but I want to make it look like another coat Cuff, so the stripes would be removed and the whole piece would turn black​

*Gold color. So the Image Actual has yellow all over the coat, which is a slight issue because I want it more gold. The difference being gold is a bit darker, slightly leans closer to orange but not quite. I don't have a color reference for this one, though...And it is an extremely minor concern. So, like, you don't have to do this if you don't want to.

So.... yeah! I think that covers it. This goes without saying, but just say so if you don't want to do it. I wouldn't mind, honestly. Well I would be a little sad, but like. You know, whatever.

Could you possibly tell me what the face claim is? I could try to do a character banner with the current image, but the main expression on his face is kind of disdain, so it'll be harder if I can't find some other pictures of him. His name is also kind of important.

Could you possibly tell me what the face claim is? I could try to do a character banner with the current image, but the main expression on his face is kind of disdain, so it'll be harder if I can't find some other pictures of him. His name is also kind of important.

Sauce is Tamaki Haruya from Imouto no Katachi. Here are some other images you can use; I'll save you the time to go fish.

https://i.imgur.com/Y8Nb4KU.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/IQnkavM.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/FQwgPJt.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/e4wGKq4.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/NENbSBt.jpg

If none of these are good then I guess try to make due with the last link in the previous paragraph (the link that ends with NENbsBt).

Ah I forgot about the name, sorry about that. The name that I'd like for you to put somewhere in the banner is "Hayato Nakata". Also if you can I'd like for you to put this 中田 隼人 somewhere in there too.

Thanks a lot.

• Thank You
Reactions: firejay1
The info's great, thanks. I'll do my best. :) It may take me a little time, though. I haven't updated my info, but my midterms are coming up in the next week. I'll try to get it done as soon as possible, just a heads up.

Reactions: Illin