Free Headshot request for everyone~!

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Love
Reactions: Izurich
  • Love
Reactions: ZeroHunter
Thank you ma'am! my friend will be most pleased! it actually fits a different character rather than the one i specified way better though, so i might use it for that other one instead!

• Thank You
Reactions: GreenSea
Are you still taking more commissions? :o

*nod* yesh I'm still taking commissions~!

Sweet!

-Name-
Lyra Amoro

-Gender-
Female

-Age-

-Features-
With her tall, skinny build and nervous posture, Lyra looks like a stiff wind could knock her right over. Her face has a very mousy look to it, with small, soft gray eyes, thin eyebrows, and a round nose. Her narrow jawline is framed by a frizzy mop of black hair, dark enough to have a bluish luster in the right light. It tends to cover parts of her face, especially when she draws into herself, as she is liable to do. She is also nearsighted, and wears rectangular glasses with thin frames.

-History-
Lyra was raised by her older brother Silex, after intense family disagreements drove them apart. Her shy, non-confrontational personality didn't synergize well with his controlling nature, though, and they got along poorly right from the start. Eventually, their differences pushed Lyra to run away from home. She gathered up all her possessions -- not much since the Amoros have always been a conservative lot -- and took a shuttle to the next world over, where she started a life among the local cat people. (Wow, it sounds a lot weirder when I take it out of context like that. c:) Things are going much better for her now, thanks to the love and respect for nature that they all share.

• Thank You
Sweet!

-Name-
Lyra Amoro

-Gender-
Female

-Age-

-Features-
With her tall, skinny build and nervous posture, Lyra looks like a stiff wind could knock her right over. Her face has a very mousy look to it, with small, soft gray eyes, thin eyebrows, and a round nose. Her narrow jawline is framed by a frizzy mop of black hair, dark enough to have a bluish luster in the right light. It tends to cover parts of her face, especially when she draws into herself, as she is liable to do. She is also nearsighted, and wears rectangular glasses with thin frames.

-History-
Lyra was raised by her older brother Silex, after intense family disagreements drove them apart. Her shy, non-confrontational personality didn't synergize well with his controlling nature, though, and they got along poorly right from the start. Eventually, their differences pushed Lyra to run away from home. She gathered up all her possessions -- not much since the Amoros have always been a conservative lot -- and took a shuttle to the next world over, where she started a life among the local cat people. (Wow, it sounds a lot weirder when I take it out of context like that. c:) Things are going much better for her now, thanks to the love and respect for nature that they all share.
I draw it right away~!

Sweet!

-Name-
Lyra Amoro

-Gender-
Female

-Age-

-Features-

-History-
Done~!
lmklnj.png

Haha, that's great! Is it possible to make her hair, like...frizzier? Maybe a little wavy (I know I didn't mention that but it helps add frizz). Hair is probably a tricky thing to change so don't worry about it if you can't do it easily. ;w;

Haha, that's great! Is it possible to make her hair, like...frizzier? Maybe a little wavy (I know I didn't mention that but it helps add frizz). Hair is probably a tricky thing to change so don't worry about it if you can't do it easily. ;w;
it's okay I'll try to change the hairstyle and see what I can do~!

Okay I tried QwQ~! I'm sorry it's not wavy enough QwQ ~! +sorry this my first time using background and draw in a layer!
req finally.png

That's perfect! :D Thank you so much, I'll be sure to credit you when I use it.

• Thank You
Here's the character for a book I'm writing--that is, if you're still accepting requests! :T Your art is grreeeeeeeeeeeeat. Makes me want to go and practice.

-Name-
Raine Hiou Winters

-Gender-
Female

-Age-

-Features-
Raine is Black/Vietnamese. She is caramel colored, with full lips and a round nose. Raine wears her hair in a bob, the front being longer than the back. She has light brown eyes and thin eyebrows. She also has a beauty mark under her left eye. Likes big fuzzy sweaters. xD

-History-
Raine followed in her father's footsteps after he died, deciding to turn to crime to support her family the way she wants to.

• Thank You
Here's the character for a book I'm writing--that is, if you're still accepting requests! :T Your art is grreeeeeeeeeeeeat. Makes me want to go and practice.

-Name-
Raine Hiou Winters

-Gender-
Female

-Age-

-Features-
Raine is Black/Vietnamese. She is caramel colored, with full lips and a round nose. Raine wears her hair in a bob, the front being longer than the back. She has light brown eyes and thin eyebrows. She also has a beauty mark under her left eye. Likes big fuzzy sweaters. xD

-History-
Raine followed in her father's footsteps after he died, deciding to turn to crime to support her family the way she wants to.
Thanks I'll draw ASAP~

• Thank You
Reactions: Sav

-Name-
Raine Hiou Winters

-Gender-
Female

-Age-

-Features-

-History-
req done and deal.png
Done~! and sorry if it's bad TwT, I can't draw paint hair and attire really well

• Love
Reactions: Sav
  • Thank You
Status
Not open for further replies.