Free Graphics and Aesthetics ✌

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

FlourPower

Original poster
Hello lovelies!
I have recently discovered a love for making aesthetics and things like that. Since I love to make them so much, I decided I'd offer to make them for anyone who wanted one, free of charge! No money, trades, nothin'!

How to Make a Request

If you decide you're interested, please leave a brief post here as a book mark and shoot me a private message. Doing both is not a make or break thing, but it makes it easier for me to keep track and I'd be very grateful if you could. In your message, please include whatever you think I need to know. A picture, face claim or description of characters. A quote or scene from an rp. Whatever you want, but the more detail the better.

Rules
  1. Don't be a scrub. These things take time and effort, so while it's okay to send me a check in message if it's been a while, please don't pester me a hundred times a day.
  2. No gore. I'm okay with blood lips or bruised knuckles, PG 13 stuff. But if you want intestines and decapitated heads look elsewhere.

My Past Work

So just to make this clear, I do this for fun. I've only been making them for a few weeks now, and I'm by no means and expert. I'll do my best but I'm certainly not claiming to be a professional.

Status
Not open for further replies.