Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
  4. Agender
  5. Primarily Prefer Male
  6. No Preferences
Genres
Adventure. Angels and demons. Apocalyptic. Arthurian. Comedy. Dystopian. Fantasy. Historical. Horror. Post-apocalyptic. Romance. Science fiction. Supernatural.
Hello!
Open for Business

It's that time of year again, the time when I get obsessed with art and draw like a fanatic for a month before my inevitable fall. But I'm going to ride this high for now, and offer free portraits for Iwaku users. I have no idea how many of these I'll actually do before the madness sets in. I'll be taking requests in sets of four. You're free to submit even if more than four people have dropped a request, but if I get bored, I might not do that request.

Rules:
1. First and foremost, remember I am doing this for free. Pls be nice, and understand that the quality of my portraits naturally fluctuates.
2. I'm going to aim to finish the portraits fairly quick, but that may or may not be the case. I will also not necessarily finish them in the order they are submitted because muses are fickle.
3. I reserve the right to turn down a character request, without explanation - but if I do, you're free to request a different character.
4. OCs and Humanoid characters only. No furries, no mecha.
5. Rules may be changed or update as I see fit. If you have questions, don't hesitate to ask.

I don't have a specific form I need for your character, however, I do require some visual reference, as much as you can provide is best. Other useful things:
1. Basics: Name | Age/Apparent Age | Gender | Species if Non-Human
2. VISUAL REFERENCE. One image to capture the general look of the character is fine, but you're free to include multiple images to show multiple facets.
3. Any notable features not captured in the shared image, or not highlighted in the image.
4. What kind of clothes they are wearing. Nothing fancy. If you don't provide anything, your character will be shirtless.
5. Any other comment?

Queue
1. Kahlyde
2. Empty
3. Empty
4. Empty

2024-2-23-Misc.png

2024-2-24-Misc.png

If you're feeling at all generous you can tip me:
Ko-fi

Last edited:
Woah, hello. Your art is just- stunning 😲 May I request a character portrait? If so;

Name: Russel
Species: Robotic Humanoid
Description: Looks entirely human, very pale skin, blue eyes, and silver hair. Wears a dark gray hoodie with white strings

Thank you in advance 👌

• Ah Seen It
Reactions: Dusk
@FenFren

Hey, Thank you so much! I'm happy to draw Russel for you. Is there any chance you could provide some visual reference for his hair style? And/or if there are any other details (such as specifics about his eye and nose shape) if you want him to look more like he should. c:

@FenFren

Hey, Thank you so much! I'm happy to draw Russel for you. Is there any chance you could provide some visual reference for his hair style? And/or if there are any other details (such as specifics about his eye and nose shape) if you want him to look more like he should. c:
Ofc! His hair is more on the fluffier/longer side, and the eyes don't have a specific shape, note does the nose, though the pupils are a bit more slit that normal ones :)

Ofc! His hair is more on the fluffier/longer side, and the eyes don't have a specific shape, note does the nose, though the pupils are a bit more slit that normal ones :)
One more time - do you think you could find an image that shows (at least roughly) what you want his hair to be like?

6B66DB4F-2222-4E2B-9E8B-C5D75780FACC.jpeg
Something more or less like this, though without the beard-

• Thank You
@FenFren
Hopefully this looks something like him?
7IRKUJZ.png

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: XIII and FenFren
hello, i hope you're doing well! ^^ soooo for the thing:

Name: Kanon | Age/Apparent Age: 16 | Gender: Female

i also have some picrew creations (x x x x), but the important features are: long black hair, small patch of freckles on the bridge of her nose, & light blue eyes.

sorry if this is too much to ask, & thank you in advance!! your work is incredible btw. <3

• Ah Seen It
ahhh!! hello!!! i just joined today and one of the staff members pointed this out so i was hoping you'd be willing to do one of my boys!!

Name: Zachariah "Z" | Age: somewhere around 32 | Gender: Male

so the picrew is not totally accurate, his eyes are actually green! kind of like... this deep, forest green, i think. also the expression is pretty accurate to his personality- he's pretty deadpan! doesn't really Do showing his emotions.

and you can just put him in an unbuttoned silly looking button up, like in the picture! he just wears a grey tank top under that <3

anyway, the actual picture:
download20220602022034.png

• Ah Seen It
@pvllingteeth
Thank you!
It's not too much at all, and I greatly appreciate the amount of references you shared. Hopefully, the result is a decent replication. I do think her eyes came out a bit too dark, perhaps.
jDO8M25.png

Welcome to Iwaku! c:

I would love to request a character portrait, though I hope you don't mind I intend to use it more for an Avatar pic?

Name: Shizuki Nirokuma
Race:White Tiger Kemonomimi (? Gawd I can never spell this word right or it's an extreme battle for a moment. XD)
Pardon the terrible pics...I drew these a loooong time ago but it's time for an update. XD
My Avatar.jpg

It's sort of a mix/modification of a japanese kimono and chinese chiangsam (? if I remember correctly) dress. But her's is the dark green and gold one...
Deviantart I.D..jpg

These style of glasses but a more teal color instead of black.
Dev Icon 2.jpg

A cute undercut/ pixie style similar to this but with a burgandy color.
Magic User Female.jpg

I would greatly appreciate it and thank you so much if you do accept. ^^

• Ah Seen It
@zantetsukenss @ShizukiNirokuma
Hey! You haven't been forgotten. June got a bit busy so I haven't worked on art much during the latter half, and I still have another couple of busy days, nevertheless, these will get done they are just likely to run over into July a little.

:0 wow your art is so amazing. I understand. Can you do what I want to be myself as a trans woman one day for OC?
Firstly, thank you! Secondly, my response is delayed because I was trying to decide if that was something I am comfortable doing or not. I am generally iffy about making artistic renditions of people. There is a good chance it might not come out how you want, and I would recommend you not get your hopes up too high - I am willing to give it a go, however.

• Ah Seen It
Reactions: zantetsukenss
@zantetsukenss @ShizukiNirokuma
Hey! You haven't been forgotten. June got a bit busy so I haven't worked on art much during the latter half, and I still have another couple of busy days, nevertheless, these will get done they are just likely to run over into July a little.

:0 wow your art is so amazing. I understand. Can you do what I want to be myself as a trans woman one day for OC?
Firstly, thank you! Secondly, my response is delayed because I was trying to decide if that was something I am comfortable doing or not. I am generally iffy about making artistic renditions of people. There is a good chance it might not come out how you want, and I would recommend you not get your hopes up too high - I am willing to give it a go, however.
No worries! It is around holiday time. :3

"July"
Time slipped away from me a bit.

@zantetsukenss
July also turned into a mess but I finally finished yours.
nHs9MLt.png

@ShizukiNirokuma
Apologies about the wait. Yours is the last one left and I'll try to finish it soon, unless you no longer want it.

• Love
Reactions: zantetsukenss
"July"

@zantetsukenss
nHs9MLt.png

@ShizukiNirokuma
Apologies about the wait. Yours is the last one left and I'll try to finish it soon, unless you no longer want it.
it looks incredible! i love the expression so so much and his eyes <3 thank you!!

"July"

@zantetsukenss
nHs9MLt.png

@ShizukiNirokuma
I do still want it want it and no worries. Being busy is my middle name. Lol. :3

• Thank You