FREE SHOP OPEN Free Digital Portraits

HELLO! This is so nice of you to offer free art to the people T_T <3. Thank you in advance for anything you create for anyone!

I submit a request to yooou:

Edwin Sterling (Form here).

Edwin.jpg

Feel free to do his shirt/jacket neckline or nothing, whichever feels better to you at the time if you take him on :D.

Thanks again for the consideration! If you need anything else from me, too bad you know how to find me :D <3

• Ah Seen It
Reactions: Dusk
@sele
You gave me the option of no shirt, so that's what you get, because I'm lazy today (or maybe I just wanted to draw Edwin shirtless, :devil: ).
2024-2-29-Edwin.png

• Love
Reactions: Manna Beast
Dusk!! I love this! And also LOL! MUAHAHA!!! Thank you! Definitely looks like Edwin, and the hair is so good 🥰

Name: Kahlyde
Race: Elf

Description: As with most elves, Kahlyde is very tall and lean, though not skinny. Her skin is fair and has a faint tint of red, as if she is always slightly too warm, making her black tattoos very eye-catching. The hard edges of flame-styled tribal markings would be expected to clash with the rest of her looks, but the full body tattoo does not. It fits her fiery personality and quick wits. She keeps her hair braided and to the side to keep it up and out of her way when she is traveling or training. The hair itself is baby fine and silky, remaining completely straight even when the wind has tossed it about. Her hair is a dark, shimmering violet that slowly fades into an even darker, almost black blue. Her eyes stand out against her skin and are a deep azure, nearly matching Leshiren's navy scales. She wears a traditional set of leather armor, brown with pale green and white extras. A quiver is always over her shoulder and her bow in hand whenever she is out of her home.
hair style examples, but Kahlyde's hair is much longer;
F693C0EE-EAEF-46F1-AB79-C94B6B651BC7.jpeg0BBB5718-F6F5-404B-B859-B57637B8B241.jpeg

• Ah Seen It
@Catspear do her tattoos come up onto her face, or were you just including everything you had in the description? And if they do show, do you think you could find me a reference?

Edit: expression preference?

@Catspear do her tattoos come up onto her face, or were you just including everything you had in the description? And if they do show, do you think you could find me a reference?

Edit: expression preference?
They do but I can't find a good reference so you can leave them out XD

Expression... She's a very serious and takes-no-bullshit person so something like that? if that makes sense

Again thank you so much <3

• Ah Seen It
@Catspear the hair fade was quite difficult, so it doesn't look exceptional. And I wasn't sure how to incorporate the green/white accenting in the leather armour. But:
2024-3-11-Kahlyde.png

@Catspear the hair fade was quite difficult, so it doesn't look exceptional. And I wasn't sure how to incorporate the green/white accenting in the leather armour. But:
2024-3-11-Kahlyde.png
She looks beautiful, thank you so much!

• Bucket of Rainbows
  • Love
Reactions: Dusk and sele
-slides in-

If you're still up for, you interested in taking a crack at Lyrik?

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Lyrikai
Can do!!

Name: Lyrik Ion
He's a crowd pleasing musician and attention loving so he's pretty cheery (and occasionally very stuck up). Very effeminate looking 'cause he sure loves glitter and pretty makeup! He dresses a LOT in things that are covered in glitter or have a lot of fluffy fur. His main colors tend to be pink, white, and purple in that order. So much pink

And I offer up an art by Manna for a visual reference!
Lyrik2.png

• Ah Seen It