FREE Christmas stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.
For most people probably.

I personally wouldn't see myself liking it.
If for nothing more than that the cards seem to imply "I wouldn't normally want to do this, but it's a Gift so I have to".
So any time I had to use one I'd just feel like I'm being forceful/imposing... Which would probably just mean I'd never end up using it. :/

Maybe I'm over-thinking it.
Everything Kaga said.

Also depending on your kinks, a "you have to do this as a matter of contract" angle on something they were willing to do anyway can be an extra turn-on for some folks!

If one or more partners are bashful about exploring new kinks or ideas, this could be a great way to bring it up, too! Sort of like when you keep meaning to try a new restaurant but you're worried you won't like it, but then if you have a gift card you're more willing to give it a shot

Everything Kaga said.

Also depending on your kinks, a "you have to do this as a matter of contract" angle on something they were willing to do anyway can be an extra turn-on for some folks!

If one or more partners are bashful about exploring new kinks or ideas, this could be a great way to bring it up, too! Sort of like when you keep meaning to try a new restaurant but you're worried you won't like it, but then if you have a gift card you're more willing to give it a shot
Ok, I think I follow it better now.

Basically it's using an excuse/reason to do such things more often, more easily and to try out new things?

Maybe me being single for almost 3 years now has me out of it and that's what has me so confused. :/

Reactions: Minibit
Ok, I think I follow it better now.

Basically it's using an excuse/reason to do such things more often, more easily and to try out new things?

Maybe me being single for almost 3 years now has me out of it and that's what has me so confused. :/
You got it!

Status
Not open for further replies.