Status
Not open for further replies.
Type of drawing: Lineart, Coloured by Hand
Style: Chibi
Number of Characters: 1
Name of Character: Arcadia
Sex/Gender of Character: Male
Race/Species of Character: Faun Satyr
One Line Description of Character: Arcadia is a space-satyr who helps all of Iwaku with extreme boisterousness and enthusiasm!
Hair Color: Brown
Hair Style: Arcadia's hairstyle
Eye Color: Blue
Skin Color: Caucasian
Scars/Tattoos/Blemishes: N/A
Mood/Expression: Very happy!
Clothing Style:
Wearing a black T-shirt with the Muse Logo on it. Is wearing a red, tattered scarf around his neck. He is also wearing Square Glasses. He is a satyr faun, so he will have a pair of Goat Horns and Ears. He also has legs like a Faun.
Pose: He is standing up, with his left leg crossed over his right, his left leg balancing a book that he is reading. Or else, he could be posed like he is wiggling his tail.

@RainbowSocks

Type of drawing: Lineart, Coloured by Hand
Style: Chibi
Number of Characters: 1
Name of Character: Arcadia
Sex/Gender of Character: Male
Race/Species of Character: Faun Satyr
One Line Description of Character: Arcadia is a space-satyr who helps all of Iwaku with extreme boisterousness and enthusiasm!
Hair Color: Brown
Hair Style: Arcadia's hairstyle
Eye Color: Blue
Skin Color: Caucasian
Scars/Tattoos/Blemishes: N/A
Mood/Expression: Very happy!
Clothing Style:
Wearing a black T-shirt with the Muse Logo on it. Is wearing a red, tattered scarf around his neck. He is also wearing Square Glasses. He is a satyr faun, so he will have a pair of Goat Horns and Ears. He also has legs like a Faun.
Pose: He is standing up, with his left leg crossed over his right, his left leg balancing a book that he is reading. Or else, he could be posed like he is wiggling his tail.

@RainbowSocks
Okay!! Any pose is really fine!! =D
@Dullahan the picture for the hair didn't work.

And @F0X I'll see what I can do.

• Love
Reactions: F0X
OK! I think I'm done with yours @F0X

Commission2.png

There you go! Tell me if there's anything wrong.

Attachments

• Commission2.png
    Commission2.png
    685.6 KB · Views: 14
  • Thank You
Reactions: F0X
I'll be working on the sketch tonight. I might get it in tomorrow. :D

Ok, I didn't get around to doing anyone's sketches last night or today, but I will try to work on those after church tomorrow.

GAH! sorry for not talking to you guys lately, I have had some TERRIBLE artist's block lately, so I haven't gotten ANYTHING done. SO SO sorry! I'm will keep trying with the satyr though, @Dullahan.

GAH! sorry for not talking to you guys lately, I have had some TERRIBLE artist's block lately, so I haven't gotten ANYTHING done. SO SO sorry! I'm will keep trying with the satyr though, @Dullahan.
Yeah, I was starting to wonder what was going on! ^^; Just keep me informed on it so I'm in the loop, and I look forward to seeing the finished product most definitely.

SUPER EPIC UPDATE!!!

I just got my mom's old drawing tablet!!! WOOHOO!!! I'm SOO excited to start using it, and as soon as we find the pen, (I'm using the mouse right now.... T-T) I will might do some commissions for some of my digital work! YAY!! This is the best news my shop has EVAH seen. Ok, it's not that great.... I still need the pen.............

UUUGH!! I HATE to upload this, but this is the basic design of Arcadia. His face looks like he was run over by a truck, and I can't even with the hair, BUT, I think I can build off of this. Oh, and I changed the horns to something more satyrish. Just tell me if you want anything changed.

Commission3.png

Oh, Also I kinda gave up on the first pose you gave, so I'll work on the second one to make it look like he's actually wiggling his tail.

Oh, Also I kinda gave up on the first pose you gave, so I'll work on the second one to make it look like he's actually wiggling his tail.
Well, with the legs, the flaps of the costume I use for the legs reference I'd probably say would just be considered part of the actual leg, not a flap like the picture, but thanks nonetheless! I look forward to seeing the colored finished version :D

Oh I know they're part of the legs. It just didn't work out right.... :(

One question though, Satyrs and Fauns are completely different creatures. One is half deer, and the other is half goat. As far as I can tell.... So which one do you want?

Status
Not open for further replies.