Free character commissions (female characters only)

• Welcome back, Iwaku! While we are still working on the site to get it back into shape, we've come back online so you can get back to doing what you love. Check out this announcement for more details.

M

March

March’s commissions

Hello! My name is March and I have been drawing for as long as I can remember! I had gotten my tablet about 2 years ago and I feel as if I haven’t really put it into full use! So~ I am willing to do free commissions for the character you’ve been dying to rp with!

My art style
> I do a anime realistic art style (sometimes super realistic and sometimes more anime) but I am still finding my preferred style so some of my art may be slightly different than the next but that’s just me trying new technics!

Coloring
> That’s up to you! I can keep it colorless or I can color it! It just depends on what type of coloring you’d like.

Poses
>I prefer to draw my characters standing but if you send me reference then I will definitely do a pose for you (it may just take me longer)

Backgrounds
>I don’t do background but I do do a simple solid color

My Dos and Don’ts
>I do not do full body! It would be very rare but it always depends on the pose! I tend to stop at the waist or mid thigh.

>I only draw woman

>Don’t ask me to draw in someone else’s art style

>I do draw nudity but I will not draw them with another person. (Adding: I will only draw 1 person per drawing unless there twins or something)

If you have any questions PM me and I will give you a format to fill out so I can get started on your character! Thanks~
(PM me if you’re also curious on what my other artwork looks like)

If you would like to contact me for updates my instagram is
> official.honey.beebi

Last edited by a moderator:

lillydachic

The Dreaming Writer
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Chat Roleplays
Posting Speed
Speed of Light, Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day
My Usual Online Time
It depends if I remember this site, if I remember maybe 5 hours if lucky.
Writing Levels
Beginner, Intermediate, Adept, Adaptable
Genders You Prefer Playing
Male, Female, Transgender, Androgynous
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
Passive if it's on the character, aggressive if it's on the character
Favorite Genres
tooo many to say
Genre You DON'T Like
um haven't come across any that I know of yet.
Well if you can draw girls, I have one you might have fun Drawing, my fallen Cherub named Wilona, Hope you can draw her.

The only color she has is her eyes, the redness on her nose/under her eyes, and skin. the rest is gray and black. I want her to have a happy smile and a bust shot would be perfect of her in your art style :3

Attachments

M

matyr the nightmare queen

wanna draw my elastic ninja? if so then please message me. here is what he looks like. new elastic ninja..jpg

draw him as a girl if you want.

Rosé Moon

Blissfully Nihilistic
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays
Posting Speed
Several Posts a Day, A Few Posts A Day, One Post a Day, A Few Posts a Week
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Advanced
Genders You Prefer Playing
Male, Female, Androgynous, Primarily Prefer Female
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
Passive aggressive? I can lead but I like it to be in turn.
Favorite Genres
Fantasy, high-fantasy, sci-fi, post-apocalyptic.
I would love to see your interpretation of my Wereowl-bear Tiefling savage, Aeor o Ulo!

Attachments