1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Fantasy, YAOI, supernatural, slice of life, Did I mention yaoi? Romance, modern, medieval, horror occasionally.
'Ello! :) So, I am new to this site, however certainly not new to rping! I adore yaoi(if uou couldn't tell already from my profile.), so if you want a yaoi rp, pm me! c;

I currently am in college, working on my associates in Computer Graphics and Animation. I hope to one day become a game designer and make gorgeous games like The Last of Us. :D I also work part-time as a cashier(ew), so I am a bit busy. I also rp on other sites, though I don't have too many rps going on currently, so I joined this site and here I am! Anyways, I hope to make new friends and amazing rps! Please take care of me! ^w^ <3

~ Free

Salutations, Free! :D Welcome to Iwaku!

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.

tumblr_nn48c7LLZb1urhpq7o1_500.gif

Welcome to Iwaku, a place of imagination, creativity, and .... imagination! Here's to hoping you enjoy your stay here! As a fellow newbie, of course. :D

If you like anime roleplaying... please follow me. I'm not a stalker, I promise.

anime-wave.gif

Thanks for the warm welcome! :)

And I love anime!!! c:

Reactions: Weisenhart
Hi, Free! Welcome to Iwaku! ♥

• Love
Reactions: Haunting Heads
Thanks! c:

• Love
Reactions: The Mood is Write
Hi Free, welcome to Iwaku!

• Love