1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Free Be Me! XD

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Haunting Heads, Sep 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 'Ello! :) So, I am new to this site, however certainly not new to rping! I adore yaoi(if uou couldn't tell already from my profile.), so if you want a yaoi rp, pm me! c;

I currently am in college, working on my associates in Computer Graphics and Animation. I hope to one day become a game designer and make gorgeous games like The Last of Us. :D I also work part-time as a cashier(ew), so I am a bit busy. I also rp on other sites, though I don't have too many rps going on currently, so I joined this site and here I am! Anyways, I hope to make new friends and amazing rps! Please take care of me! ^w^ <3

~ Free

2. Salutations, Free! :D Welcome to Iwaku!

3. WELCOME TO IWAKU!!! ♥♥♥​

4. Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.

[​IMG]

Welcome to Iwaku, a place of imagination, creativity, and .... imagination! Here's to hoping you enjoy your stay here! As a fellow newbie, of course. :D

If you like anime roleplaying... please follow me. I'm not a stalker, I promise.

[​IMG]

5. Thanks for the warm welcome! :)

And I love anime!!! c:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Hi, Free! Welcome to Iwaku! ♥

• Love Love x 1
  7. Thanks! c:

• Love Love x 1
  8. Hi Free, welcome to Iwaku!

• Love Love x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.