Original poster
HEAVY BREATHING

HEY KIDS.

HEY YOU WANNA BUY SOME DRU---

Want some free art?

Idk I'm taking like 2 slots.

X: senpai
X: open

Please fill out the application in the character portrait guide bc i'm grossly lazy.

Rules:

1.) Give me a lot of physical detail if you don't have a reference. Clothing, hair, scars, complexion. GIMMIE THE DETAILS BBY.
2.) It's in my style. Idk if it's comic style or anime style, but I can't change. Sorry.
3.) It'll probably be a bust or waist up. Whatever I feel like doing at the time.
4.) Idk if I'll be coloring it. I'm lazy but sometimes I'm noT SO WE'LL SEEahahaHAHA.
5.) Give me time, magic doesn't happen instantly. Well, it does -- but I ain't magic.
6.) WHISPERS GO CHECK OUT MY PARTNER SEARCH THREAD?????? I'D LOVE TO RP WITH SOMEONE????
7.) They're gunna probably just be sketches sorry. :ccccc
8.) I'll only do original characters no characters from fandoms and stuff.
9.) no mecha/armor/furry/babies. sorry!

That's it.

Oh yea samples. Uhhhh. Here.

tumblr_ndd2c1jqgX1tjsxj5o1_500.png

tumblr_nd375xymoY1tjsxj5o1_500.jpg

tumblr_ng8jioeUFo1tjsxj5o2_1280.png

yea that's enough you get the point

Last edited by a moderator:
I am definitely willing to fill out that second slot if you're still looking for something to sketch.

What are your rates for your art by the way?
I'm always keeping an eye out for illustrators for some ideas I'm putting together with my partner for comics.

if you have any slots left yer tell me pls

Are you doing requests? Cause I'll like to fill one in. ^_^

I need something drawn please, and in return I promise to have a very engaging rp with you.

You'll hate me for not filling out the dingus, but I have character profiles written out in great detail, so why not attempt to bend your silly rules.
Row, row.
As the kids say.

With that, perhaps this will pique your interest.

And if any of the others happen to draw your eye...well....
/socasual