1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Fragrant Beginnings!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Incensed Tea, Jul 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello, everyone, I am Incensed Tea or Tea for short, and am looking for some rather involved plots and settings to create and develop, hopefully making many rp out of them. I would love for someone to show me the ropes of where and how I could create settings and plot hooks of my own here, and am happy to tell you a tiny bit about me. I'm female and live up north, somewhere in Canada. I like to plot and to create playgrounds for both my enjoyment and other's and I have a taste for historically nebulous settings.

It's nice to meet you all!

• You Get a Cookie You Get a Cookie x 1
  2. Hello, its nice to meet you, you seem like gentle person, I hope you find your way here on Iwaku. Hope we can RP sometime :)

3. Hiiii Tea! Welcome to the site! :D

4. Oo, I have a twin! :>
    I am also new to Iwaku, I am also Tea; I feel like we have to be friends!
    Feel free to send me a PM if you'd like to set up a roleplay!
    Welcome~

5. Heya, welcome to the site. In most cases, roleplays start in roleplay talk as interest check or plot discussion, or in their genre's respective signup&plot sub-forum. This is also where you'll find the roleplay (ideas) of others. As for world-building, there's a full-fledged section for that which comes with exercises, right here.

Hope that covers most of it, have fun and see you around!

6. Hey, welcome to Iwaku!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.