Fracture: OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright folks! Look below for how we're gonna roll from now on:

Chapter 1: At a Crossroad

In a world falling apart, heroes rise to the challenge.

How Fracture will run is on an arc chapter basis. I will give you folks loose goals, some will be optional, some will be necessary, and I want you to have successfully completed these goals by the time I think the chapter's main objective has been fulfilled. So, without further ado, let's see what you guys have in store!

Chapter Synopsis:

When the fractures tore the realm asunder, the world quivered and shook. Populous after populous took up arms to defend themselves against what they perceived as a new threat. But what was there to be seen was not a threat. At least not on the surface.

This is the story of an amnesiac and four adventurers, and the impact they had on Vatialyn, and all realms.

Chapter Goals:

Essential:

-Find the amnesiac.
-Learn about The Crossroad.

Non-Essential:
-Explore the Crossroad,
-Meet the island's citizens.
-Learn about the rulers of the Crossroad.

I will be getting the Fracture IC up within the next week or so, so stay alert!

@Daices @Aerylei @Rainjay @HaloEliteLegend

I'll read this as soon as I get on a device that understands and properly displays bbcode.

Update: read it, yay.

Sorry I've vanished from Discord, college has been a force of nature and my new laptop doesn't really enjoy running programs like Skype or Discord and most certainly not concurrently with each other, so I haven't really been about. Best way to reach me for the next few days is on here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright. You've convinced me to join. >_> I might be bringing another. That's okay right? Cause the thread says Open Signups so....

Alright. You've convinced me to join. >_> I might be bringing another. That's okay right? Cause the thread says Open Signups so....
Yup! I'll change it to closed once you two join. ^_^

WIP (doing this just in-case it refreshes)
image.jpeg
~Name~
Lucatiel Keen

~Age~

~Gender~
Female

~Race~
Human

~Personality~
Lucatiel is a rather kind and caring individual, the only problem being is that she is so incredibly vain. She cares about her appearance more than anything else, constantly checking different things about herself so she is always looking perfect. The blonde-haired woman despises dirt but doesn't mind it as long as she is guaranteed a steaming-hot bath and pretty, clean clothes. She has a minor fear of water and dislikes swimming in anything larger than a small lake. She sometimes can be cocky, and doesn't take insults very well due to having a bit of a temper. Is a little too chatty sometimes and is generally just annoying, but an invaluable asset on and off the battlefield.

~Short Backstory~

Lucatiel's story begins from when she was a little girl...
In her small school in a small town, she was well reknowned for being the most beautiful mini-woman there was, pretty blue eyes, soft blonde hair and most importantly, two hair bangles she always wore in pigtails. They were a gift from her mother. One day, as she was walking along with a few friends, her being rather popular thanks to her looks, one of her friends decided to try and impress her. Lucatiel, being known as "Lucy", was most certainly sought after, most boys had a crush on her and she played with this fact, constantly telling people she "liked" them but never elaborating, always having them at her fingertips. It was wrong, but smart. the only way the boy knew how was by proving his physical prowess. He climbed a tree, a tall tree, the tallest in-fact. The oldest tree in the village, it was pretty much the small area's only landmark. He worked his hands through the grooves expertly, experienced from climbing all the other trees. To his delight, Lucy was definitely impressed, she had never seen someone work their way up such a steep object, nor so high in all her life. The boy basked in his happiness and climbed higher and higher, his face looking down at this crush as she gaped up at him.
Crack.
The noise was deafening, it had come in a second and gone in a second, but that wasn't what he was worried about. His foothold was no longer, and the sharp jutter made him lose his grip.
He was falling, it was moments before he hit the grounf but it felt like a year.
The impact knocked the boy out cold, snapping this spine and a few ribs.
Lucy screamed and rushed to the boy, her friends already running away. The blonde's eyes were filled with tears and she looked down at her friend. She wailed until her throat was dry, hugging the boy closer but softly, wishing upon all hopes thst he would survive, despite seeing hsi body go impossibly pale. Her hands drifted to his back and pulled, enveloping the boy in her sadness.
The boy moved slightly, but remained unconcious as a sharp pop noise occured.
Lucy felt incredibly drained but continued hugging the child, her heart split in two. She had never witnessed a death before, never mind the death of a friend.
A small grinding sound could be heard.
Lucy fainted.
Minutes later a few adults of the village and a town doctor arrived to see an unconcious boy and an unconcious girl held close to eachother. Both were fine.

After that she was known as the "miracle" girl for a while, before being sought after by mages for her magic capabilities in which she was taken in and taught up to the stage she is now.

~Character Class~
~Class Archetypes~
Warrior, magi.

~Class Name~
Paladin (knight + magi/cleric)

~Class Skills~
has very good defensive capabilities and is experienced with the shield, not as good offensively, but still capable with a sword.

~Magic~
Average healing (cuts, bruises, maybe a broken bone) and lightning enchantments

~Schola~
Ambion

~Foci Appearance~
A rather small necklace in the shape of a cross.
image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Tezcatanis
Tanis

Race: Iren, Clan Lamia
Personality: Calm, calculating, mysterious. Might be an instigator, definitely a prankster and an incurable liar. Often amused with things, though seldom actually vocalizes it. Resting bitch face.
Short Backstory: None of your business.
Homeland: The Glade, Ashi'que

Class Archetypes: Thief, Mage. Sneaky precision. Magic out of combat.
Class Name: Mystic Archer
Class Skills: Precision, precision, precision! Stealth. Foresight. Dexterity. Gifted by the Goddess Alyssia.

Magic: Out of combat.
Schola: Jivana (using water to heal and divine).
Foci Appearance: Leather glove with gemstone knuckles. Has tattoos on right hand that help magic flow from his foci gemstones into his arm.

Buttstialyn will buttcture no more.

Tezcatanis
Tanis

Race: Iren, Clan Lamia
Personality: Calm, calculating, mysterious. Might be an instigator, definitely a prankster and an incurable liar. Often amused with things, though seldom actually vocalizes it. Resting bitch face.
Short Backstory: None of your business.
Homeland: The Glade, Ashi'que

Class Archetypes: Thief, Mage. Sneaky precision. Magic out of combat.
Class Name: Mystic Archer
Class Skills: Precision, precision, precision! Stealth. Foresight. Dexterity. Gifted by the Goddess Alyssia.

Magic: Out of combat.
Schola: Jivana (using water to heal and divine).
Foci Appearance: Leather glove with gemstone knuckles. Has tattoos on right hand that help magic flow from his foci gemstones into his arm.

Buttstialyn will buttcture no more.
Welcome aboard!

Heyo Peeps

I was wondering if you are still accepting? Maybe one additional, if I can be cheeky enough to ask If I can join.

Status
Not open for further replies.