Fr@gm3n+5: Do You Find It Hard To Remember?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well doesn't that almost remind me of a certain anime >> *looks at a certain someone's Signature*. Alright almost done with the OOC going to put it in the Sci Fi section since that's were I feel it makes the most sense to... can't really call it ModFan, or Fantasy I feel.
Oh my, the piano homos? xD Yes, actually, the main character of Danganronpa and this supposedly gay guy are compared to Kawoshin a lot. It might be because it's also a grumpy/miserable dark haired boy with a happy / sweet guy with white hair and looks where you feel "I could tap that"

Reactions: kingdomkeylight
@Zombehs Actual yes it was. My friend said it was the bases for the idea along with another game ironically related to it a Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories... also don't I know you from another rping site?
No idea. It'd have to be RPG or maybe Mangafox closer to around 2010.

No idea. It'd have to be RPG or maybe Mangafox closer to around 2010.
Ahh RPG that's where it was me, and you were in the same Fate/ rp I believe. Nice to see you again x3. So then my fellow human are you to be are final interested Rper forcing me to submit the OOC?

Oh my, the piano homos? xD Yes, actually, the main character of Danganronpa and this supposedly gay guy are compared to Kawoshin a lot. It might be because it's also a grumpy/miserable dark haired boy with a happy / sweet guy with white hair and looks where you feel "I could tap that"
I haven't watched the new version yet, or the movie version I guess would be more correct, but it looks good from what I can tell XD.

Yes, the movie adaption has some more... structure to it? And it's probably going to have a blast of an ending. xD

((I hope you are playing A Cruel Angel's Thesis around the clock or I will make you because it's fucking 2015 ))

Well I can always withhold my interest until you're ready to put the OOC up.

• Thank You
Reactions: Maltien
Not to much worry I am almost done with the Thread creation x3.

As much as this has intrigued me, atm it's far to hectic in my life for me to partake in group RPs at this time.

I'll have my post up at some point tonight >.> Just got back from work....

Reactions: kingdomkeylight
I'm interested! Can I apply a character for Collector?

I like to join!

Status
Not open for further replies.