• Ripple

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Bar

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Crystal

Votes: 16 64.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That's what I do too, I just buy gems with my treasure. xD It's more affordable that way. I see most people sell them at about a ratio of 1:420 (heeeeh) but sometimes lower. I peek into Item Sales only once in a while.

I like Ozzie's male and Aine's male best. *looks to her unfinished Gen 1 projects and slowly inches away, because she's tempted to buy a lot of these off of y'all* >:[

Well I can be the banker, or if anyone else is more OCD they can be the banker.

We'll give it one more day where you all can fight over who's male shall be Muse I think.

Is the dragon going to be staying a Fae?

I'm also not a big Tundra fan, so if it's going to stay as one of the three starters, the Fae would be my vote.

There will be a breed vote. Its very unlikely they'll stay as they are now.

Okey-dokey. I think I might have to stave a vote for now then. @_@ My opinion on genes vary a lot by breed.

Well since there's no consensus, I'm just going to make a judgement call and ask @Aine to name that boy Muse!

Now, everyone, can you start sending over this weeks funds? If anyone is good at google docs I can have a public display of how much is raised each month so there's some transparency. I will not display how much each person donated, unless everyone wants that as well.

Tundras are gross. yay for breed change vote!

Hhi everyone, sorry about not updating things in a while. I have not totaled what we have so far in donations for the genes, but I have all the PMs so don't worry that the funds have gotten mixed up! We have two basic dragons that need a lot of work still, so remember donate every week! I'll try to get the first total and highest donnor listed later today. Thank you for your patience as I have been recovering!