FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
Online Availability
So I'm usually online in some form usually working on things or chatting with a buddy. I tend to respond as soon as I can if I'm not busy helping the family out, so just drop a line if you wanna talk or discuss a plot.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
Genres
Romance, romance, romance! Seriously, I always have romance involved. I also like fantasy, scifi, action, adventure, modern, magical, horror, and post apocalyptic. If you have a genre not listed here please mention it! Maybe we can work something out!
So I'm gonna try the things. Welcome to all the problems most likely. xD​

Name

Picture
Quote/Lyric​

Basics

Picture​
Info

Physical Appearance

Info

Personal Information

Info

Supernatural Information

Info

Background Information

Info

Coding by Foxy

Last edited:

hello-clipart-87323.png

Welcome to My Thread!

After a rough patch, I've found myself with quite a bit of free time and few partners to help me avoid the ever growing void of free time. Though I'm not particuarly craving any one thing, I figured I would dump everything I enjoy into one big Thread and see who comes knockin! That said, lets get to the not so shiny fun times first!

Here's What You Need to Know!

• I'm 22, will be 23 in a month or so.
  • I write anywhere from 400+ at minimum, and over 6000+ maximum. Do you have to match that? Not at all!
  • Depending on how much I'm writing, it may take me longer if real life demands attention. But I do respond anywhere from multiple times a day to once or twice every week!
  • I love writing pretty much all couples, MxF, MxM, FxF....though I will admit I have very little practice at FxF so please be understanding of that if you request it. It's been a while.
  • I do have a trigger. Feel free to ask me when we plan our roleplay! However, I would like to know yours as well if you have any!
  • While I do enjoy coding, it's not necessary! c:
  • I tend to only roleplay in PM. I may try threads if you prefer that, but please be patient with me if we do!
What I'm Lookin' For!

• A partner who is willing to be a friend! I'm here to enjoy writing and make a buddy or two in the process! Plus, it makes writing together more fun, don't you think?
  • I don't do one liners. I refuse to work on something multi-paragraph if I'm only getting one line in return.
  • Someone willing to Double if needed.
  • Someone willing to do Canon x OC for Fandoms. I promise I'll do the same for you (if you want)!
  • Someone who communicates. I need this. If you have an idea, please tell me. If you're uncomfortable about something, please tell me. If anything you wanna say comes to mind, please tell me. This roleplay belongs to the both of us, please tell me if you want or don't want something to happen. We'll figure out something that fits the both of us!
  • Respect in general. We're partners! c:
I think that covers that bit! Time for the fun stuff. I'm doing fandoms first, but there will be original ideas as well! c: Thanks for sticking through the rules n stuff! Let me know if there's anything in particular that you would like to add!

Craving the Fandoms!

→ Teen Wolf:
⤷ Love Interests: Stiles Stilinski, Derek Hale
⤷ Can Play: Scott McCall, Isaac Lahey, Erica Reyes, Allison Argent, Lydia Martin, and Jackson Whittmore.
⤷ Extra Notes: I stopped watching this at Season 4...but I am totally willing to pick it up and do something a little more AU!

→ The Maze Runner:
⤷ Love Interests: Thomas, Minho
⤷ Can Play: Newt, Minho, Gally, Teresa, Brenda, Janson, Lizzy!
⤷ Extra Notes: It's been a while since I've read the books, so I'll be leaning more on the movies.

→ Harry Potter:
⤷ Love Interests: Draco, Harry, George
⤷ Can Play: Draco, Harry, George, Fred, Hermione, Luna, Ron, Ginny, Snape, Neville, Pansy, and Blaise!

→ Star Trek:
⤷ Love Interests: Bones
⤷ Can Play: Spock, Jim, Nyota, Scotty, Pavel, and Sulu!
⤷ I tend to go off the AOS timeline instead of TOS! What can I say, I'm a sucker for the graphics!

→ Supernatural:
⤷ Love Interests: Dean, Castiel
⤷ Can Play: Dean, Castiel, Sam, Crowley, Jack, Gabriel, Jo, Meg, and Benny!
⤷ Extra Notes: I actually stopped watching in the beginning of Season 13. I prefer the earlier ones, so hopefully we can work something out!

→ Marvel:
⤷ Love Interests: Bucky, Clint, Loki, Thor, Bruce, and Wade.
⤷ Can Play: Bucky, Steve, Clint, Loki, Thor, Bruce, Wade, Peter, Natasha, Tony, and Scott!

→ My Hero Academy/Boku No Hero Academia:
⤷ Love Interests: Tenya Iida
⤷ Can Play: All Might, Aizawa, Izuku, Bakugo, Todoroki, Momo, Denki, Kirishima, Jiro, Mina, and Uraraka!

Just a note! I know I missed a lot of like...other characters in these. So if you have someone you would like me to play and I haven't written them out, please ask! c:

Fandom Worlds that Would Be Fun to RP Originals In!

• Harry Potter
  • Maze Runner
  • Teen Wolf
  • Marvel
  • Supernatural
  • Almost Human
  • Kingsman
  • Star Trek
  • Star Wars
  • The Hunger Games
  • One Piece
Original Couples & Plot Bones!

• Human x Demon
  • Demon x Angel
  • Werewolf x New Werewolf
  • Werewolf x Human
  • Vampire x Human
  • Vampire x New Vampire
  • Werewolf x Vampire
  • Witch x Werewolf
  • Witch x Demon
  • Witch x Vampire
  • I would love to do a twist on Little Red Riding Hood. More in the sense that instead of wandering into the woods to visit her grandma, Red is assisting the elderly woman keep a sanctuary of magical creatures hidden from the modern world. The nearby wolf pack happens to help with this, more so in the sense of the Alpha delivering injured magic creatures to the duo. The alpha's son happens to take notice of Red and an unlikely friendship, perhaps more, forms while they have to deal with a new pack coming to town and the rules of "no magic creature helps another not of their kind" is brought to the forefront with the possibility of a territory war on their hands.
  • Dared by her so called "friends" a woman explores an abandoned library and finds herself accidentally summoning a demon. Unable to just make him leave now that he's been summoned, she decides to make a deal. However, it's not a deal one would usually make. She decides to offer to do a favor for the demon if she gets to keep her soul. Oddly enough, it works. The deal only turns on its head when the demon comes back, claims to be Lucifer, and leaves his three headed dog with her to care for while Hell is erupting into a new war that spills over onto Earth. Basically I want a dog sitter thrust into the apocalypse because the world is thrown into a war between heaven and hell.
Okay Guys! This is all I have for now, if you have questions or ideas that you think I may like, please shoot me a PM! I look forward to hearing from you!
tumblr_nipdirWg6m1qd5j5ro2_500.gif

Last edited:

Monica Ann Reed

Barbara_Palvin_5.jpg

51725338_384946125421313_3717840672364939839_n.jpg

3hsWvZQH_400x400.jpg

images

general

giphy.gif
name

pronounced ;

undercover name

nicknames

↳ Birthday:

sexuality

ethnicity

languages

occupation

appearance

original.gif

height

weight

hair

eyes

body

attire

scars/markings

tattoos/piercings

health ailments
↳ none

faceclaim

persona

tumblr_nd4vpwG9Jl1r9alaeo8_250.gif

personality

dislikes

habits

talents

fears

mental ailments

abilities

giphy.gif

powers

how she found out about her powers

abilities

limitations

weapons and equipment

background

giphy.gif

mother

father

siblings

close friends

enemies

biography

barbara-palvin.jpg

Barbara-Palvin-Photoshoot-for-Rosa-Cha-wallpaper-wp4202238.jpg

barbara_palvin_brock_miller_photoshoot_2016_22.jpg

BARBARA-PALVIN-By-Eder-Krisztian-2.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: SatanicBamnana

Lillian Red

ad41988d49ca9830cfff9cefd7c4080f.jpg

c531bcbe0334c7e070e4e8fec6c923b5.jpg

a46e4a787aaeb93276fab7964e2bbb5d.jpg

65a58141d3ba907d3470cf1996854fde.jpg

Once Upon a Time...

10a1cedab6ee23131914d4bd1e52057a.jpg
Things and Stuff go here!Things and Stuff go here!Things and Stuff go here!Things and Stuff go here!Things and Stuff go here!Things and Stuff go here!Things and Stuff go here!Things and Stuff go here!Things and Stuff go here!Things and Stuff go here!Things and Stuff go here!Things and Stuff go here!Things and Stuff go here!Things and Stuff go here!Things and Stuff go here!Things and Stuff go here!Things and Stuff go here!Things and Stuff go here!Things and Stuff go here!Things and Stuff go here!Things and Stuff go here!Things and Stuff go here!Things and Stuff go here!Things and Stuff go here!Things and Stuff go here!Things and Stuff go here!Things and Stuff go here!Things and Stuff go here!Things and Stuff go here!Things and Stuff go here!Things and Stuff go here!Things and Stuff go here!Things and Stuff go here!Things and Stuff go here!Things and Stuff go here!Things and Stuff go here!Things and Stuff go here!Things and Stuff go here!Things and Stuff go here!Things and Stuff go here!

Things and Stuff go here!Things and Stuff go here!Things and Stuff go here!Things and Stuff go here!Things and Stuff go here!Things and Stuff go here!Things and Stuff go here!Things and Stuff go here!Things and Stuff go here!Things and Stuff go here!Things and Stuff go here!Things and Stuff go here!Things and Stuff go here!Things and Stuff go here!Things and Stuff go here!Things and Stuff go here!Things and Stuff go here!Things and Stuff go here!Things and Stuff go here!Things and Stuff go here!Things and Stuff go here!Things and Stuff go here!Things and Stuff go here!Things and Stuff go here!Things and Stuff go here!Things and Stuff go here!Things and Stuff go here!Things and Stuff go here!Things and Stuff go here!Things and Stuff go here!Things and Stuff go here!Things and Stuff go here!Things and Stuff go here!Things and Stuff go here!Things and Stuff go here!Things and Stuff go here!Things and Stuff go here!Things and Stuff go here!Things and Stuff go here!Things and Stuff go here!

6f1de1de85075cbd49bcc3437d017de1.jpg

fa96060b79f548751c0bc033d344c01d.jpg

6a24971e3e73539f63f006eda444322a.jpg

9a23f421d4b227fcf9c0a3f2f20b91b6.jpg

Last edited:

once upon a time...

Things go here, things go here, things go here, things go here, things go here, things go here, things go here, things go here, things go here, things go here, things go here, things go here, things go here, things go here, things go here, things go here, things go here, things go here, things go here, things go here, things go here, things go here, things go here, things go here, things go here, things go here, things go here, things go here, things go here, things go here, things go here, things go here, things go here, things go here, things go here, things go here, things go here.

Things go here, things go here, things go here, things go here, things go here, things go here, things go here, things go here, things go here, things go here, things go here, things go here, things go here, things go here, things go here, things go here, things go here, things go here, things go here, things go here, things go here, things go here, things go here, things go here, things go here, things go here, things go here, things go here, things go here, things go here, things go here, things go here, things go here, things go here, things go here, things go here, things go here.

Lillian

Stuff n things go here, stuff n things go here, stuff n things go here, stuff n things go here, stuff n things go here, stuff n things go here, stuff n things go here, stuff n things go here, stuff n things go here, stuff n things go here, stuff n things go here, stuff n things go here, stuff n things go here, stuff n things go here, stuff n things go here, stuff n things go here, stuff n things go here, stuff n things go here, stuff n things go here, stuff n things go here, stuff n things go here, stuff n things go here, stuff n things go here, stuff n things go here, stuff n things go here, stuff n things go here, stuff n things go here, stuff n things go here, stuff n things go here, stuff n things go here, stuff n things go here, stuff n things go here, stuff n things go here, stuff n things go here, stuff n things go here, stuff n things go here, stuff n things go here, stuff n things go here, stuff n things go here, stuff n things go here, stuff n things go here, stuff n things go here, stuff n things go here, stuff n things go here, stuff n things go here, stuff n things go here, stuff n things go here, stuff n things go here, stuff n things go here.
Stuff n things go here, stuff n things go here, stuff n things go here, stuff n things go here, stuff n things go here, stuff n things go here, stuff n things go here, stuff n things go here, stuff n things go here, stuff n things go here, stuff n things go here, stuff n things go here, stuff n things go here, stuff n things go here, stuff n things go here, stuff n things go here, stuff n things go here, stuff n things go here, stuff n things go here, stuff n things go here, stuff n things go here, stuff n things go here, stuff n things go here, stuff n things go here, stuff n things go here, stuff n things go here, stuff n things go here, stuff n things go here, stuff n things go here, stuff n things go here, stuff n things go here, stuff n things go here, stuff n things go here, stuff n things go here, stuff n things go here, stuff n things go here, stuff n things go here, stuff n things go here, stuff n things go here, stuff n things go here, stuff n things go here, stuff n things go here, stuff n things go here, stuff n things go here, stuff n things go here, stuff n things go here, stuff n things go here, stuff n things go here, stuff n things go here.

Accomplished with the assistance (doing all of the work, seriously) of the amazing BX!!! :D

009: Nickolas "Nikki" Nines

Last edited: