-- Foxy X Bonnie --

H

Hermit

Original poster
tumblr_ne23q6i6lW1u0gcb9o1_500.jpg

I saw this picture on Tumblr and I was like 'Oh my god I need to do this.'

But anyways, as you can see, this'll be the M-Bonnie and Foxy ^^.

I shall be Cap'n, while you (( Whoever joins )) will be my loyal Bonny.

Who wants to join? Because I reaaaally want to do this cx.

This would be in the Fandom Section, but I wanted some.. Sexy scenes in this. o3o. Anyways, yeah.

I hope someone joins! ^^'​

Last edited by a moderator:
I love this ship! I'd love to do this with you! (This is actually the first FNAF thing I've seen on here, to be honest, I got really excited! ^^)

Oh. My. God.

Marry me.

Will you? Please!!!!

Anyways, I am so glad that you wanted to join!. ^-^. So, do you have any ideas on what/how we should do this?​

I just died.

Anyhow, I have no ideas. It's totally up to you. I'm cool with whatever. ^^

Heeerrrmmmmmm.

So, since they're making a second one. I'd like to know which one we're doing. First or second.
Because I was thinking that if we did the Second one, (( Bonnie does NOT have his face ripped off Btw. I hated that they did that. )) that they could be hidden in the Parts & Service room, whilst the others go out and terrorize Mike Schmidt. Except, when the nights increase, Bonnie and Foxy come out to play. Of course, Foxy and Bonnie hardly ever cross paths unless they were in the Parts & Service room.

So, it's not a good idea, but I just thought of it so.. Yeah xD Or if you think it's possibly good, do you mind adding to my idea? ;o​

It sounds good to me. I honestly hate the new characters they made. And the fact that you can't. close. the. fucking. door.
But yeah, I like your idea, I think it's great! And no, I don't mind being Bonnie (despite the fact the he always stood at my door and scared me half to death and stressed me out to the point of screaming, I love him anyway.). ^^

The Door. Pisses. Me. Off. Omfg.

Also, I'm glad then ^^'. PM or Thread?​