Sporadic.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Transgender
Genres
Fantasy, Paranormal, Romance, Science Fiction and Modern.
Table of Contents
Note to Self: Links to each design will go here once tested and proven stable. If not linked, assume the design is still in its testing stage and isn't to be used.

Testing
This is a test for left floating text boxes.
Testing
This is a test for right floating text boxes.

Testing left content.Testing centre content.Testing right content.

Testing

Last edited:

Forename Surname
  • NARRATOR: According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground. The bee, of course, flies anyway because bees don't care what humans think is impossible.

Cut to Barry's room, where he's picking out what to wear.

BARRY: Yellow, black. Yellow, black. Yellow, black. Yellow, black. Ooh, black and yellow! Let's shake it up a little.

Barry uses honey from a dispenser to style his hair, rinse his mouth, and then applies it to his armpits.

JANET (calling from downstairs): Barry! Breakfast is ready!

BARRY: Coming! (phone rings) Oh, hang on a second. (adjusts his antennas into a headset) Hello?

ADAM (on the phone): Barry?

BARRY: Adam?

ADAM: Can you believe this is happening?

BARRY: I can't. I'll pick you up. (hangs up, sharpens his stinger) Looking sharp. (flies downstairs)

JANET: Barry, why don't you use the stairs. Your father paid good money for those.

BARRY: Sorry. I'm excited.

MARTIN: Here's the graduate. We're very proud of you, son. And a perfect report card, all B's.

JANET: Very proud.
  • NARRATOR: According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground. The bee, of course, flies anyway because bees don't care what humans think is impossible.

Cut to Barry's room, where he's picking out what to wear.

BARRY: Yellow, black. Yellow, black. Yellow, black. Yellow, black. Ooh, black and yellow! Let's shake it up a little.

Barry uses honey from a dispenser to style his hair, rinse his mouth, and then applies it to his armpits.

JANET (calling from downstairs): Barry! Breakfast is ready!

BARRY: Coming! (phone rings) Oh, hang on a second. (adjusts his antennas into a headset) Hello?

ADAM (on the phone): Barry?

BARRY: Adam?

ADAM: Can you believe this is happening?

BARRY: I can't. I'll pick you up. (hangs up, sharpens his stinger) Looking sharp. (flies downstairs)

JANET: Barry, why don't you use the stairs. Your father paid good money for those.

BARRY: Sorry. I'm excited.

MARTIN: Here's the graduate. We're very proud of you, son. And a perfect report card, all B's.

JANET: Very proud.

Last edited: