Fox trap

She arches a brow, " oh really? Then..." she strokes his length, " what's this all about?"

He blushed and gasped lightly. " Hhhnnn.. " I-it's just well you. " He said as he blushed even more.

She laughs and kisses him softly, " well, do you want to loose your virginity?"

He kisses back. " I do. " He said as he looked down at her.

She smiles, " not in the tub. Dry off and get in the bed, I will be there in a moment"

Tad gets out and drys off, he then trotted off to the bed and waited for star.

She arrived half an hour later and then smiles seeing him nestled in her bed and she mounts him softly and grins, " you should've said something sooner"

" I know. " he said as he ran his paws along the sides of her body.

She smiles and kisses him softly, she lines herself up for him and smiles kissing him deeply, she moves him inside of her with a smile

He grunts lightly as he kissed back closeing his eyes enjoying the feeling fo being inside her.

She smiles and gets used to him, she moans softly and does her best moving him inside of her

He assists her as he thrust upwards letting his animal instincts take over. His desire of mateing takeing over cuased hism to grab her and flipp over he slowly rocked his hips as he started to kiss her neck softly takeing in her scent driveing him insane.

She groans and shudders, her nails dug deep into his back shivering under his touch

He thrusted in deeper as he nibbled on her neck his hues changeing color from blue to pink. " You just smell soooo good. " he said as he sped up slightly panthing softly.

She smiles and her body arches, " mmmm you smell me every night...."

"But this scent it's just sooo sweet. " he said as he licked her neck flipping back over with her ontop.

She smiles and plays in his fur with a soft smile, " hey, you are so cute...."

He smiles as he kept thrusting up into her. " I know. " he said as he leaned up and kissed her passionatly.

She laughs, " don't get vain now" she smiles and kisses him in response

He soon feels pressure build up in his cock as he grunted. " I can't hang on for much longer... " He said pantheing hard.