Fox trap

She smiles and laughs as he knocks her over, she plays with his fur with a soft smile. " Hey you look like you just woke up, such a lazy boy" she smiles at him nuzzling her face in his fur

He smiled as he rolled off of her and onto his back. " Yea i just woke up. " he said as he smiled again. " What else is there to do when you are gone? " He asked as he looked at her with his blue hues.

She smiles and kisses his nose softly, " well you could always get a hobby. I eel bad, eight hours a day you just lounge around and do nothing."

" Hmmmm. " He thinks as he looks around. " Well i don't mind sleeping i quite like it to tell you the truth. " He said as he licked her noes lightly. " So who was the new kid outside. " He said feeling a bit protective.

"" That is just Matt from class. He lives down the street" She pets behind his ears, he had grown into a handsome man, it was undeniable that he was attractive to her

He closed his eyes as she gets his sweet spot. " Mmmh. " His back leg kicks as his tounge hangs out from the side. " You know me to well. " He said as he panthed lightly looking at her.

She laughs and kisses him with a soft smile, " my darling, I have known you for too long.... let's shower. I feel stinky" she smiles at him playfully

He blushed as she kissed him and then got up from the spot. " Yes master. " he said as his tail swayed from side to side to the bathroom, he turned the water on for her as he smiled sitting on the edge of the tub.

She shakes her head, he was always such a goofball. She gets up and walks over to him, " remember how scared you were the first time I asked you to take a bath with me?"

" Yea i was soo nervous. " He said as he smiled. " Buuuuut now i am used to it. " he said as he got his arm fur wet. " How did you get me used to it anyway? " He asked as he looked at her.

" I gave you treats and rubbed your back until you were calm. Now you associate baths with love" she smiles stripping, her slim and supple body in full view to him as she dips a foot in and then slowly sits waist deep in the tub

He soon joins her and smiles. " Hehehehe. " He giggles as his chest fur got wet, it glistend to his muscular chest and stomach. " Yea i remember now.

She smiles and snuggles into his chest with a smile and kisses his maw " you should I put a lot of effort into that"

He blushed again as he looked down at her and wrapped his arms around her. " Good thing your father approves of this. " he said as he smiled lightly.

She arches a brow and looks at him " my daddy bought you for my pleasure tad. He doesn't care what I do with you"

" Hehehe yea. " he said as he blusehd and looked away.

She's Looks over at him and strokes his cheek softly " why are you so nervous all of the sudden tad" she smiles and runs her hand down his stomach , she could feel him

" Oh no reason. " He said as he felt her hand run down his stomach, he then looked to her and smiled.

She arches a brow, " mmmm now don't you lie to me Tad"

" I'm not lieing. " He said as he smiled at her.