Fox trap

" Oh.... well.... that is unfortunate.... is that why your foot is all wrapped up?" She touches his paw slightly and it is clear to him in this moment that she will not be a cruel owner

He cringed as a sharp pain shot up his foot. " Ow.... " He said as he closed his eyes pinning his ears back to his head.

She frowns at him and kisses it softly, " I wil take that as a yes then..... have you eaten?"

" Last thing i have eaten was a rat in the wild. where my home used to be. " He said as he opend his eyes lifting one ear.

She smiles, " how about some fish?" she plays with his ears softly

" FISH! " He said as his eyes lit up with joy.

She giggles and smiles, " okay wait here I will go and get you some" she smiles and runs to th kitchen, she gets a big bowl of fish and brings it in to him

He just sits on the bed and smiles takeing the biggest fish in the bowl and tryed to eat it in one bite but ended up holding it in his maw.

She smiles and kisses his head softly and she lays back in the bed and yawns.

The small kit finishes the fish and cuddles up next to the girl.

She smiles and tucks him in the blankets with her, " feel better?"

" Yes. " He said as he smiled. " So what am i sapossed to do? " He asked as he tilted his head to the side.

She smiles and plays with his ears, " be my friend.... talk to me..... keep me company...... you are my pet now..."

HE blushed lightly at the thought. " Ahehehehe. " He then giggled as his ears was touched.

She smiles and snuggles into his fur, she soon falls asleep snoring and holding him close

Tad soon fell asleep as his blush soon dissapeard. He snored lightly as he nuzzles into his new master and smiled.

She would go to school, she would grown into woman hood
freedom___not_a_number_by_destinyblue-d5pt6fm.jpg
she was gorgeous and she always took care of Tad, made sure he ate, taught him to read.... took him outside. She was 17 and she never had a boyfriend. She would only smile like that for her little fox. It appeared as though the girl.... had fallen for her pet.

Tad yawned one morning as he woke up from sleeping on the floor. He scratched at his collar as his blue hues " I wander when star is going to get back from school. " He said as he looked out the window looking for the bus.

She came home, Matt from her history class was talking to her and she giggled, they hugged as they parted and headed home, she came in the door and took her shoes off at the door before climbing the stairs to her room, " Tad!" She smiles leaning in the doorway looking at him

The now grown fox jumped and ran to the door on all fours before tackleing Star to the floor and licked her face. " Star! Your home! " He said as he giggled lightly.