Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. One post per week
Online Availability
Shake a tin of dice and tell me what numbers they give you.
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Sci-Fi, Fantasy, an assortment of others. Ask and you shall receive (an answer).
Happy Fourth, my fellow Americans! What do you guys plan on doing today, other than shoot fireworks?

Happy colonial treason day!

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Temet Nosce
Go to the movies, eat delish foods, watch fireworks.

Nothing fancy.

Gonna be extra vindictive to my American players in D&D.

Americans? More like AmeriCUNTS!

188170084_233420.gif

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: K3l
Mentally preparing for one of our neighbors to inevitably run around threatening to kill people if they set off fireworks. Oy.

4th-of-july-funny-independence-day.jpg

Happy America Day from the UK!

10983377_10155828080380078_7089367239496419999_n.png

No fireworks for me. Going to spend the evening convincing the dog the world isn't ending.

10983377_10155828080380078_7089367239496419999_n.png

No fireworks for me. Going to spend the evening convincing the dog the world isn't ending.

Might be too late depending how old your dog is, but the best way to make sure your dog doesn't get scared by fireworks or lightning is to act normally like it's a normal occurance and not to try to comfort your dog if they're scared, especially that whole reassurance voice. They pick up on the fact you're acting differently and think that you're reacting to the fireworks and are trying to look to THEM for reassurance. Just go about it business as usual and the dog may pick up on it.

Might be too late depending how old your dog is, but the best way to make sure your dog doesn't get scared by fireworks or lightning is to act normally like it's a normal occurance and not to try to comfort your dog if they're scared, especially that whole reassurance voice. They pick up on the fact you're acting differently and think that you're reacting to the fireworks and are trying to look to THEM for reassurance. Just go about it business as usual and the dog may pick up on it.
He doesn't like any loud noises at all. He did better this year though. I shut the windows and stayed in with him. Thanks for the tip though.

Since there's about an hour left on my end, I've decided to listen to (and sing along to) this song:

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: LunaValentine
4th of July in Sweden:
(zZZZz)0o. (-_-)//

Chinese fireworks can't be expected to buy their own artists!
I bet they are also filled with 1200% of your daily exposure limit of asbestos and lead. :D

Funny thing about that specific mortar? First one would not launch and exploded inside the tube. It was awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.