Founders of Wizardry

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Thirteen

Original poster
Warning:
This will include several dark and morbid themes that are normal occurrences within a war, so please be aware of that. Thank you.

Plot:
Two wizards and two witches, through their combined efforts and dedication, constructed the first Magical Academy in Europe. They named the establishment, Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

How exactly was the school formed? What discussions were held between them? Why did one wizard, a former friend of the three, become consumed by the Dark Arts and attempt to purge the school of all those he felt was unworthy?

Rules:
* This is set up to be a rather long role play. It begins with the four individuals meeting, becoming friends and opening Hogwarts together. Then it shifts to the first year of operation in which one of the founders expresses their desire to keep magical learning within all Pure Blood families.

After wards, we'll skip forward to the Marauder's Era. Following through the First Wizarding War and then the beginning of the Second Wizarding War. We'll end whenever we're no longer interested in continuing on. However, I would like to play for however long as possible.

The Founders of Hogwarts:
(We'll each play two characters, one male and one female)

Godric Gryffindor
Helga Hufflepuff
Rowena Ravenclaw
Salazar Slytherin

The Marauders Era:
(We'll each play the descendant of our Founder character as an OC -of either gender- and a few canon characters...)

Gryffindor Heir
Hufflepuff Heir
Ravenclaw Heir
Slytherin Heir

The First Wizarding War:
(We'll play our OCs and those canon characters we've claimed...)

Gryffindor Heir
Hufflepuff Heir
Ravenclaw Heir
Slytherin Heir

The Second Wizarding War:
(New descendants as OCs and a few canon characters...)

Gryffindor Heir
Hufflepuff Heir
Ravenclaw Heir
Slytherin Heir

:raven: Please be creative, express your opinions and don't be afraid to suggest developments to the role play. This role play will require participation from both of us. There will be romance, but please don't forget about the other aspects of human life. Our characters that we begin with will die, so become attached. There will be death, pregnancy and new romances.​

Still searching for someone to work with me on this. :)

Oh hi... I know yew. I would but I'm not into full on war themed rps

Oh hi... I know yew. I would but I'm not into full on war themed rps
It doesn't center around the wars. It will just be mentioned. There's a lot of drama, romance, and real life stuff thrown in. :)

Ah. Ok then I'm game for a second rp with you if you are

Status
Not open for further replies.