4. Adept
  5. Advanced
  6. Prestige
  7. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Romance , Heated , Modern , Historical , Fantasy , Fandom , Flexible to any kinds
4978047-br7oknf.gif

Welcome to the Founder's Academy..
Where the Unique and Extrodinary are always welcomed.

Founders Academy was created a little over a decade ago for the outcasts of society. It was a branch that was devised by an older friend to Charles Xavier. The people that just never quiet fit anywhere else either because they where born different (mutants), they made poor choices, or they just had a personality that no one else seemed to be able to tolerate. These people where welcomed at Founders and given a second chance and some might even say something like a family. The founder of Founders was an eccentric older woman with a kind heart and a free spirit named Felicity Felix. She had always been a bit of a free spirit preferring to blaze her own path in life rather than confirm to society’s narrow minded views. Indeed from an early age she decided she was going to give the narrow minded bigots of the world the metaphorical bird and live her life exactly as she pleased.

For years Felicity spent her life traveling the world. She loved to visit other cultures and was a great fan of the thrill of adventure. During her travels she met Charles Xavier and began what would be something of a life long acquaintance (if not outright friendship). It was through her connection to Xavier that she decided on her life’s greatest adventure. You see she had always admired the work Xavier did with his school and when she finally decided to settle down she decided that she would follow his lead and open a school of her own.

Now despite taking her inspiration from Xavier’s School Felicity knew right from the start her school would be different. Felicity decided her school would be more about training then academia. So she set up her school to be more about “real world experience” and enjoyment than pesky things like academics or standardized tests. While students could take academic courses if they so wished they where entirely voluntary and treated like elective courses. Felicity also built her school in a secluded wilderness near the US – Canadian border and brought much of the surrounding forest herself. The campus was quiet large with extra buildings built in later years to accommodate the student body’s unfortunate tendency to cause massive amounts of property damage if not properly supervised and/or amused.

After she had her campus built and her curriculum planned out all that was left for Felicity to do was hire a staff and start searching for students . Now Felicity was a creative thinker and instead of going through an agency or dealing with all those boring interviews she decided to simply put out a few personal ads on such sites as craigslist or the like and see what she came up with. As with most things in Felicity’s life leaving things to chance worked out fabulously for the woman. You see Felicity was not only a free spirit but also a mutant, one born with Luck. So Felicity had learned from an early age that things just seemed to fall into place for her as long as she put a minimal amount of effort into them. Besides she had always found that thinking outside the box and going the unexpected route typically resulted in a far more entertaining outcome anyway.

Sure enough her off the wall approach worked and she managed to find herself some truly interesting individuals to work for her. She later used the same approach to hire all new staff members and scout for students. Her philosophy always being if they where meant to be at Founders they would find their way. Surprisingly enough this was true and whether they came through personal ads, social media, word of mouth, or just plain luck people began arriving to her school and Felicity welcomed them all with open arms.

Over the years the school gathered something of a reputation to it as well. Due to Felicity’s somewhat carefree approach to schooling and focus on “real world” and “hands on” experience the school became something of a madhouse. The students were given few rules and so had the tendency to run rampant if not watched carefully, something that Felicity and a fair number of the faculty had a distressing habit of encouraging. Not only that but explosions, strange weather patterns, and just all around super-powered chaos tended to abound whenever those children with less than perfect control of their abilities were allowed to “practice” throughout the campus. While several buildings were usually in a near constant state of repair the school was oddly enough an explosive success. Whether this was due to the curriculum working or just Felicity’s luck no one was ever quiet sure.

Unfortunately as with all good things eventually some things had to come to end. Eventually old age caught up to the free-spirited Felicity and she passed on to her next great adventure leaving most of the school in mourning . She went out with a bang with mostly well intentioned fireworks and a lot of drunken eulogies, but as the saying goes the show must go on. With Felicity out of the picture it was now up to her staff to keep the school from self destructing and carry on her legacy. Which was a good deal easier said than done. Luckily they did have a glimmer of hope in the form of a letter. You see Felicity had a relative that she had designated as the next Headmaster and she had arranged for a letter to be sent to the new Headmaster in the event of her death. The staff could only hope that this strange relative would have Felicty’s gift with the students and they would be able to keep the school running. Until then they would simply be thankfully for their many stashes of booze and the fact that the school contractors probably made as much money as Oprah on a bad day and the school lawyer was gifted at talking people out of lawsuits.

With that said welcome to Founders Academy where our motto is “Grab a beer and try not to kill anybody” “Don’t worry your just as sane as we are.”

Recently Felicity's great niece has been seen on the campus talking to the Deputy Headmistress about Felicity's dying request. After much talking the great niece has decided that she does not feel qualified to take on the responsibility of running the school. This has left the Deputy Headmistress in something of a difficult situation but she is nothing if not a resourceful person and so she has decided that who better to help her run the school than the faculty? People who dedicate themselves to teaching the ungrateful brats that make up the student body and have years of practice maintaining a reasonable amount of control over said student body.

Now , these student's will have to learn the true harshness of reality and what it will take to face this world. Those who have left the Academy have fallen away from the teaching's and view's that Felicity herself had taught to them and turned to another's teaching by the name of , Damian Krauss. A former member to the Brotherhood whose views were far darker and bleak then those he was associated to. He is prepared to do whatever it will take to make his point known and to rid the world of the Human race. Will these Student's and Professor's be able to join together or will they fall to the other side and watch the world fall to Ashes
RULES:

General: I am the GM of this RP and with it I do expect not only respect for my rules but , for your fellow RP'er's who are in this RP. Respect all or take the chance of being booted from the RP.

Literacy: I'm a Grammar or Spelling Nazi but , I do expect you to have a pretty good grasp of the English language. I won't be terribly harsh on any for it thought. Occasional mistakes are fine (Heck, I make them myself) but try to keep things understandable and well written. Also, make sure each post has a minimum of two paragraphs and that you don't pad it with too much filler. Each post should have something for your fellow roleplayers to build on.

Characters: This roleplay has a limited number of character slots available so I'll be somewhat strict about who I allow to join. Also each roleplayer is allowed a maximum of two characters in the roleplay. This is to prevent one person from hogging too many spots. I will accept one characters from each power class so check the character posts for available classes. I am also accepting non-powered or magical humans as well but only one each and they will be placed in their respective class. Lastly I do accept canon characters but they must be from the Marvel Universe and have a legitimate reason for being at Founders

Powers & Abilities: Each character may have a max of three active abilities or talents. They must all be connected to one another somehow and preferably fall into the same power class. I will also not accept any all powered characters, everyone has a weakness and if your character is an Omega Level person they had better have a real and exploitable weakness to be approved.

Roleplay Plotting: This roleplay is going to be a little different in that you (the roleplayers ) and I ( GM and Whoever my CO-GM) will be plotting out most of the roleplay in advance. We will create missions and field trips to keep the roleplay moving forward. That being said these mini missions are only ideas and your characters' interactions are going to be what make those ideas really pop. Another way things will be kept moving is by establishing Time Skip Schedules, where we will determine how long each mini plot should last and move the story along accordingly. In this story , I will be introducing your main villains and more then likely will have that up your all's way in a bit.

Commitment: Because this roleplay will be relatively medium sized. I am going to place a big emphasis on commitment and participation. Real life happens from time to time, this is unavoidable and completely understandable. That being said I ask that you do your best to inform Myself or my CO-GM if your going to be gone for an extended period of time so I can make arrangements in the roleplay. If you lose interest or find you can't keep up please let me know don't just disappear. If you leave or are absent from the OOC and the IC for more then a week. I will send you one warning PM if you do not respond within Five days, your spot will be opened up in the roleplay.

Participation in the OOC: Participation in the OOC is a vital part of keeping a roleplay active and engaging. The longest roleplay I've ever been in lasted as long as it did because of the dedication of the people involved in it , that lasted one year. Not only that but because so much of our roleplay activities will be plotted out in advance being active in the OOC is a good way to get your own contributions heard and to see what fun twists and turns are in store for your characters as well. I would like everyone to be active in the OOC as often as possible and I will host bi-weekly status checks to make sure everyone stays on task and up to speed. I will be creating a Discord Channel where I know most activity is held by all mainly and easier to see alerts upon.

Posts: This roleplay requires real life pictures for your characters. If you need help finding a model I recommend the following place , Deviantart for those with physical mutations. If you need help don't be afraid to ask your fellow roleplayers. As for layouts I would like them to be relatively nice. The only requirement I have is that you have your character's name, position, at least one picture, and your characters location in every post. Also please keep font readable 10 to 13 and absolutely no bright neon colors for your text.

Q&A

Do our characters have to be mutants?
No. You can play any kind of character you want. This is a marvel verse roleplay so I am perfectly willing to accept magical characters, non powered character, nonhuman characters, heck even original characters.

They just have to fit the following criteria.
☑• original characters must be from the marvel verse only.
☑• characters can be non-powered humans but they must have some kind of special skill (ex. Tony Stark is a brilliant engineer or Clint Barton is a unparalleled marksman

What are the Character Slots?
This roleplay will begin with a total of 12 character slots available.

In the beginning I will also be accepting someone for the role of The Villain aka Damian Krauss.

Who is the model so and so is using?
Below is a list of all the models currently being used in this roleplay. I will list these when reserves are placed down for the RP itself.

How many classes does each faculty member teach?
All Faculty members teach a single class (those that are professors anyway). The only exception to this rule are the Tutors hired to oversee the elective courses taken by the students.

What rank are the students?
All students are Ranked by their Level of Ability and Their Grade Level

What is up with all the new teachers?

When Felicity died many of the old faculty members quit and or fell to the other side. They didn't feel that some random relative that no one had ever heard about could possibly be fit to carry on Felicity's legacy. That being the case there are several new teachers hired recently by Badger the Deputy Headmistress. These members are subject to some light hearted hazing by the veteran faculty members.

How do you edit your photos?
I use the site picmonkey.com. For the reserve picture you crop your image to 100 x 100 and then go to frames (the box looking icon) and click rounded corners. make sure the radius is 10.

For the temporary profile picture you crop your image to 300 x 200 then go to the frames (box looking icon) and click on simple edge. for outer border make sure the thickness is 1 for inner border make sure the thickness is 0.

Does the school have uniforms?
Founders does not have a dress code although students are encouraged to wear proper attire during all field exercises as faculty will dock points if your clothes cause you to perform poorly (ie. you trip over long pants or you're clothes get caught in something)

Where is Founders located?
Founders located on the northern border of Wyoming nearest to the borderline.

Are there cafeteria ladies and janitors at the school?
Nope! Following the example of Asian schools the students and faculty are in charge of maintaining the school themselves. Students who have been caught in a wrongdoing of some kind are punished by cleaning the campus and working in the cafeteria.

Will they become an X-Men Team and will Charles Xavier be involved?
Yes indeed! You will see how that will develop in the RP and such , no worries!

a4ce5442-4389-46d9-998e-aa23d5f23b24.gif

RESERVED:
How to Reserve ~ Faceclaim - Ability - Student or Teacher

Professor Emma Frost ~ Shayla's ~ Ability: Telepathy ~ Professor
Faceclaim: Rihanna - Ability: Invisibility, Meta-Possession, Intangibility- Teacher | Alter Ego: Poltergeist

Student - Shayla
Male Student - Liquid Manipulation - Hyrdokenesis - Reserved by Dante
Faceclaim: Aaron Harris - Ability: Wing Manifestation, Health Manipulation, Light Manipulation - Student | Alter Ego: Arch Halo ~ Son of Storm & Black Panther ~ Jai
Faceclaim: Bonnie Wright - Ability: Pyrokenesis , Geokenesis ~ Geo-Thermokenesis
Faceclaim: Beatriz Mariano - Monster Physiology - Enhanced Endurance - Enhanced Strength- Rekt
Amedous Kwan - Intuitive Apitude - Duplication Objection ~ Shizuochan
Female Student ~ Ice Manipulation ~ @Akashi

Last edited:
Last edited:
Amadeus Kwan ~
5Yfz1Zh.jpg
~ Intuitive Aptitude / Object Duplication ~ Student

By intuitive aptitude, I mean understanding of complex objects. JUST NEEDED A WAY TO WORD IT IN TWO WORDS.

I would like to take the villain role if possible.

And a student role with ice manipulation. Is that possible.. It'll be a female if I can have the villain role as well.

B'awww. Do I have to use a recognizable person? I tend to prefer to pull random faceclaims off the Internet...I don't like using somebody I actually know.

Granted, they're still real people, just...I don't like using famous people, I guess.

B'awww. Do I have to use a recognizable person? I tend to prefer to pull random faceclaims off the Internet...I don't like using somebody I actually know.

Granted, they're still real people, just...I don't like using famous people, I guess.
You don't have to?

Liquid Manipulation/ Hydro Kinesis for me

Maybe I'm mistaken? I got a little overwhelmed with all the reading, aha.

Student.
FC: Laura Andrea Schönborn -Cyberkinesis & Internet Manipulation.

Last edited:
Last edited:
I guess I'll find a faceclaim at some point. In the meantime, my student's ability will be something more interesting...platform control. I.E. the ability to create psychic platforms.

Reactions: Akashi
Ruby Rose ~ Gravitational Manipulation ~ Student
9984434bc79a691aecd6d91ba00686ed.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.