Found!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emi

Hiatus
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
So I had a dream last night, and I REALLY wanna rp it. Which is strange, I realize this.

MC has been dreaming of a place, a place where people hunted for food instead of shopping. Everyone had to pull their own weight, and you lived in tents. Why she had been dreaming that, she had no idea. Mc is not Indian, as far as she knows. One day, while she is walking down the street, minding her own business. Something happened, a flash, it was blinding. When she could see again, she was in the middle of no where, a tribes hunting party spots her, and welcomes her like they knew her. What the hell was going on? Now they are saying she has the inner strength of a warrior. Yeah right!

YC will be head of the hunting party she is involved with, and have to deal with her. Good luck! Oh yeah, and as she learns to fight, and not just close her eyes and wack, they fall in love of course!

What I look for in a partner, please be able to post 1-3 paragraphs, the more you give me the more I can write. Please be semi literate, I cannot reply to something that makes no sense. Be willing to put some effort into the story! While I want to lead the story, I don't want your character just reacting all the time! Lastly, please be willing to reply 3x a week, more and I love you, less and I will drop you. If you don't reply within a week after my post, unless something is going on, such as school or family or your in the hospital, I will drop you and relook for the rp.

Status
Not open for further replies.