Found my way here

L

Lynx

Original poster
Finally decided to try some new RP sites, since the ones I used a while back died and I just never got around to branching out. Need to kick shyness and lurk around for a bit, try and get back in the game and pick up roleplay as a consistent hobby again.

As an intro, I guess I'll say I'm Lynx. I started roleplay at 13, stopped at around 15 or 16, picked it up again at 19, and now I'm 20. I'm into fantasy when it comes to RP - it's rare that I do anything that isn't screwing the laws of nature. In my spare time I play video games a lot, fool around some with cosplaying, and am a competitive Pokemon player, both VGC and TCG. I have other hobbies, but those are the most remarkable I think.

What nicknames do you like to be called? Just Lynx.

Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are ya?
Female, 20.

What's your favorite genres to roleplay?
Stated above.

What kind of characters do you usually play?
Depends on what's called for. I mean, as a girl, I'm better at girls, but that's kinda broad. I guess the most specific I can get in this is characters who are capable of a complicated emotional state. I like writing from first-person and from third-limited, and I like writing short sentences to describe a quick thought process.

Would you prefer Zombie Fox Plushes, Bread Priests, Space Marines, or Wolf Packs?
Plushies are cute, and Zombieland was a good movies. I guess zombie fox plushies.

Give us your favorite song of the moment and SING IT LOUD AND PROUD~!
Not my favorite, but it's stuck in my head. Koishikute, Itoshikute Tomaranai, Semete kono kokoro wa, Kimi no moto e~

Screwing the laws of nature made me think of wrong and dirty things! XD

Welcome to the community! >:3

Welcome to the forum, Just Lynx!

I do hope you enjoy your stay with us.

Hey there, Lynx, and welcome to Iwaku.
I'm Kitti and it's nice to meet you!
I'm happy that you found us (yay!) and you probably will be too, because we have so many awesome people here. :D
You should take a look round the site, get acquainted with it all... If you have questions or need help, please do ask.
Have fun and happy playing!

Hey there Lynx! Iwaku is also glad you found your way here. There are a few Pokemon fans around so I bet you'll find them eventually - they're even starting up a Pokemon RPG. Lots of people also play video games, so there's that. I just lurk in the chatbox. ^.^ Anyway, don't be too shy, because I hear there are plenty of games awaiting on the forums~

Thanks for the welcomes, dudes.

Pokemon fans are thankfully pretty easy to find, since almost everyone on the internet plays the VGC casually. Competitive not so much, but I'll take what I can get =3 Found it funny, a TCG forum I use has the exact same layout as this one, no time spent at all figuring out where things go.

*snerk* Once again I am not included in the "almost everyone on the internet" group... I love being an outcast. Everyone thinks I should be mainstream and I'm not. Mwahahaha.

Wherefore in California are you? I'm from the San Francisco area (don't live there anymore though).

Welcome to the site, Lynx. I'm from California, too. It says Jet city on my profile, but that's just reference to a Queensrÿche
song.

Anyway, enjoy your time here!

Central California, smack in the middle of The Valley. Not much to do here unless you wanna spend a few hours driving out to the coast, but you've gotta take windy roads to get anywhere. Can't go directly west, have to go north and loop around.

@Octobre Leche: Nothing wrong with Queensryche references =3

Hello! I am new too :3 i also like pokemon.

Welcome to Iwaku, Miss Lynx! :D

Another gamer girl! *steals* ^.^

Heh, Welcome to Iwaku. Enjoy your stay here.