Foster

Status
Not open for further replies.
"slam the door all you want, you're not getting in." he announced, turning off the water.
Charles cracked open the door just a little bit.
"Runt," he then slammed the door again.

It surprised him the door even opened, not giving him a chance to manage to push the door further open when it was slammed shut once more. A reluctant sigh passed his lips as he shook his head. He needed to learn to get up earlier... There was no way he was going to the other bathroom shared by the girls. "How long are you gonna be?" he muttered.

"only a short while..."
Charles then sunk into the bath,immersing is head and held his breath for a while.
he washed up and dried himself.
Charles rested his ears on the other side of the door, hearing the other side of the room."what's your name? I forgot."

He scratched his head, keeping his silence as he looked at the door. Was he really going to have a conversation with the door. Clearly the other had finished up, why couldn't he just give up the bathroom now. Still with his silence Mikalai hadn't bothered answering, he only but momentarily slipped away from the door and returned just as quickly as he left.

As he returned, he was quick to unlock the door. It was a simple lock but it still gone against rules he set upon himself when it came to locked doors. The thin metal piece he held he quickly slipped into the pocket of his sweatpants as he pushed the door open and peered onto the other Foster child. "It's Mikalai...Now are you finished or do you like to pass conversations through closed doors?.." Of course Mikalai wasn't always tense, he just wasn't a morning person.

"yes,I'm finished." he said opening the door, grabbing his clothes.

Charles jumped into his bed, started to grab his boots and jacket. "I'm planning to go out today,if they let me."

"I could just sneak out. Its Saturday."

As soon as the other stepped out of the bathroom Mikalai was in and placing his clothes onto the counter, removing his shirt before walking back to the door. "If they let you... With their strict rules they'll have you stuck in chores and by the time your done the days already gone..."He closed the door, leaving it ajar as he'd only planned on taking a quick shower.

He was not even in the shower for ten minutes before he was out and getting dressed and walking back into the room where the other was, hair still dripping wet but he was protected by the towel on his shoulders. "Mh, best bet is to sneak out if you plan on going out today..."his tone gentle now that he was in a better mood. "I was planning on heading out soon too..."He pulled the towel over his head and begun drying the ends, tilting his head slightly as he kept his eyes on the other. "How old are you anyways?.." he did look young, and if Mikalai known about the youth sneaking out, he would need to take responsibility if something happened to him. He bit the inner of his cheek, why did he have to feel like he would have to take responsibility of this youth.

"13," he mumbled
"if you do come, where do you want to go."he looked at him with a smile rising. "how old are you?"

He couldn't help but to chuckle lightly to himself. He almost didn't catch the age, but it had been just as he figured...Runt. " I hadn't really planned on where I was heading...Just out, after three weeks in this place anywhere seemed fine..." hmmm, he did have something he needed to do, he could probably leave that till later.

"Just turned 16 yesterday." he soon added, quick to speak again " Hey, help me take out the trash, it will help you get past the busy kitchen without question..." he smiled.

"Kay." he said as he finished lacing his boots.That smile rose on his face again.

Status
Not open for further replies.