1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy Epic, Cyberpunk, (Para)Military, Zombie Survival, Dystopic
I sometimes forget that not everyone uses the same Forum Skin as I do. Personally, I use Ozzie's Crimson Soul for that Malebolge feel of darkness, blood, and angst. I guess. The Dragon's pretty, too.

What do you guys use?

I am using Diana's Teal. 8D Because I like teal.

Normally, I tend to use the default style though cause I work on them.... o____o

October's blue :D Cause I like blue, and most of the others are too bright or have a weird light that feels uncomfortable to look at. BLUUUUEEEE :)

Reactions: October leche
For some reason, when I think of Iwaku, I think of the color orange. So, I have it on Gibs' Orange.

I like the one that's called Revision's Sky, too.

The default, I just never bothered to change it.

wow falcon you're so boring what a butt

The purple one. I can't see red all that well it looks pink to me. I like calm colours.

Diana's Teal! ^^ I tried a bunch of them, but I've determined this one as my favorite! ^^

[MENTION=3504]VerbalAbuse[/MENTION] :P

Ok so I went back and looked through all of them and at the moment I've settled on Revision's sky.
It's a nice calm color that I can read everything on, but it's more fun then a neutral.

I change mine up for different colors/different banner art.
For some reason, mine keeps going back to the forum default after a bit anyway, so! I sometimes use that too.

You can set your default in your profile settings

Mine? I know that. I don't really want a default one, since I like looking at all of them. Thank you, though, haha.

I like October's blue cause it's MINE

Also cause blue is easy on the eyes for the many hours I spend on this site.