Fortunes Fools: The Tomb of Ishtar

I could post again, I guess. Lemme see if I can come up with something that isn't totally lame XD

Och, cha' let this die already?

But I dun have enough material yet to write teh plotz for the film verison!

CLEAR!!

*Defibs RP*

I'M NOT GONNA LET YOU DIE YOU MAGNIFICENT BASTARD!!

*BZZZUKT!*

Come on and post, you guys! Stop trying to look cool and do SOMETHING. ;_;

WE DIDNT GET TO THE ACTION ;____;

....we have to get to the action!

Ok, here's my suggestion!

We skip ahead in time, and retire to our rooms, where everyone reflects individually on the meeting that took place and the last thing that the Professor has told them (something like "think on it, and if you are ready to take on the action, be back here tomorrow at dawn!")

We'll need to decide on a direction to move in at that point, but at least we'll be able to move into some action with the people who are still in the RP!

GAWD, what ARE you guys, BABIES?

POST LIKE REAL MEN. LIKE ME.

*TEARS OPEN SHIRT TO REVEAL FLESH-TONE PAINTED SUPERMAN HALLOWEEN COSTUME FOAM PECS*

Here's MY suggestion.

SKIP all you want, non-posters still won't post.

SOMEBODY MUST DIE.

Pushy French woman is pushy.

Orion, prepare to get your French/American hate on. >:D

THE FRENCH....ARE PUSSIES.

. . . . . . .

TEGAN I APPLAUDE YOUR HISTORICALLY CORRECT PORTRAYAL OF THAT FABULOUS PEOPLE.

It's ok Tegan.

It'll just pave the way for a female armpit hair joke.

*Kisses fist.*

Oh yeah, time to get my hate crime on! >:D

We're taking it back from the Nazis, people!

VIVA LA REVOLUCION

*comes back from holiday*

WHAT'S GOING ON? >:|

Tis clear what chu must do, write an declaration. Those who need to post and have yet to do so, shall have characters die in horrible ways. Thus purgin' those inactive characters and leaving only those active alive.

Example: Luigi was pecked to death by a duck.

For the greater good!!

I'd post but i was the last to post for two weeks.

Not to mention my guy isn't exactly one for talking.

French dames shooting him dirty looks isn't enough to even get 2 syllables outta him.

Need some Nazis to shoot at.

*voice sounds from behind a stack of paperwork*

I'll get to it soon.

Sorry guys, I haven't forgotten about this. But as you might have noticed I've been opening the new Mass Roleplay and its sucking up my time like a Jehovah's Witness in the kitchen. Plus I have to move house soon, so I need my internet time for looking at squallid little recluse-hovels.

I'll try to work on the non-mass roleplays over the week.[/prattling on like the woeful players he despises].

Action scene planned. Just need time to write it.

I need a headcount. I'm not forcing myself to write this post unless people are still around.