Fortunes Fools: The Tomb of Ishtar

So everyone is dicking around waiting for someone else to post first?

Is that about right?

If no one posts by tonight I guess I'LL TAKE THE INITIATIVE. . .

I hate those scenes where everyone comes in and does stuff. In my attempt to avoid 'em, I fell behind o_o; Gurggghh.

Will post something tomorrow morning.

HEY FUCK YOU BUDDY *shoots Amp the Boid*

Yeah, "first meeting" scenes suck.

Most roleplays die in the middle of them.

But fear not, Riceykins. This is an adventure roleplay and there's gonna be adventure, dammit!

Ya'll is just bein POSTAN PUSSIES >:( THIS ISN'T REAL LIFE WHERE YOU HAVE TO FEEL AWKWARD AND HANG BACK JUST BECAUSE YOU THINK SHE DOESN'T LIKE YOU AND YOU DON'T WANT TO COME OFF TOO STRONGLY! THIS IS FANTASY WHERE YOU CAN JUST BARGE INTO THE CONVERSATION AND SHOVE YOUR CROTCH INTO HER HAND AND TELL HER TO DO WHAT COMES NATURALLY TO HER BECAUSE YOU KNOW THAT DEEP, DEEP DOWN SHE'S A DIRTY MINDED GIRL.

It's still unofficially your turn to post, betch.

>:( Nuh uh! I was PULLED TO THE SIDE, OUT OF THE WAY, so that you all could CARRY ON

...f-FINE! *goes to post*

So sad, the desecration of all Ampoule once stood for.

She's become so old...

Well excuse me for finally finding it in me to be interested enough in something on this site that I'm willing to put my dick away so you all can carry on normally >:(

Excuse me again, while I go type up my bio... *shuffles away and ends up outside, completely forgetting what it was she was going to do*

x.X
/snuggles Ampupu-chan, Starry-kun, and Asmupuu together in one BIG HUG/

I LOVE YOU
YOU LOVE ME
WE ARE A HAPPY FAMILY
WITH A GREAT BIG HUG
AND A KISS FROM ME TO YOU
>CHUU<
WONT YOU SAY YOU LOVE ME TOOOO

Asmo is also getting old and senile.

Also, posted-LET'S TRY TO MAKE THIS INTRODUCTION LESS LIKE CHEWING SAND.

You say that in the full knowledge she's going to come up with something that's gonna shut you up.
Usually, that something is dropping out of the roleplay.

A ruthlessly effective strategy on her part.

*stares at the big purple Sakura-dinosaur* o_o

. . .

>:(

FUCK MAYBE. *kicks Torsty down the stairs and into the RP*

HAPPY POSTING.

*Slams and locks door to RP.*

*Sees everyone staring at her.*

. . .What?

If I wasn't writing a paper on "The Good, The Bad, & The Ugly" right now I'd be coming after the people who aren't posting.