Fortunes Fools: The Tomb of Ishtar

*Sees that the setting is set in '41, instead of the '30s like the first one*

Shiiiiiiiii-

*goes to edit bio detail*

Right, before I post again...

AMPOULE. IF YOU ARE GERMAN YOU WOULD'VE BEEN ARRESTED AND SENT TO AN INTERNMENT CAMP BY NOW.

EXPLAIN.

I was wondering when someone else was going to notice the German in London during WWII.

*Pulls trap door lever*

*Trap door opens next to Orion and Asmo.*

D: . . .

RUN AMP!! . . . PREFERABLY IN THE STYLE OF ONE FLEW OVER THE CUCKOO'S NEST!

Sakura's character looks very Japanese, throw her in the tower, I say!

I have no further statements.

Tortsy how dare you be racist in the 1940's.

*Still supports Sakura out of being unable to ignore that face in her sig that pleads for LOYALTY*

She's a Kamikaze... on DEEP INFILTRATION.

I'll just change my dude to Swiss or something, dur hur, IF I REALLY HAVE TO. Now he can be even more weak and little brother than ever before!

You don't want me to change my ENTIRE FIRST POST, DO YOU? >:( You can just blame his German usage on having spent time with some relatives or something, I DON'T KNOW.

Goddamnit but now I can't get the weenie German accent out of my head! Damn you, Asmo. Damn you to Hell.

EDIT: Disregard previous stubborness >:( I changed my fucking post.

Ampoule is getting too old to stick it to the man. She's becoming mainstream.

You've changed, Amp! ;_;

THE WOMAN I USED TO HASSLE THAT ONE BITCHFACED MOD WITH IS GONE. *sobs and looks at old photo album*

Take it as a sign, she's passing the torch to YOU.

And I dunnuwwuturtalkingboutSaku. <_>

Right, since everyone came in at once, I avoided breaking the space-time continuum by replying to each of you individually.

For anyone who doesn't know, "Gerry" was what we used to call the Germans.

And Gilgamesh was an ancient Sumerian King who rebelled against the gods - you can look him up on Wikipedia.

For anyone who doesn't know, "Gerry" was what we used to call the Germans.

And Gilgamesh was an ancient Sumerian King who rebelled against the gods - you can look him up on Wikipedia.

*weeps*

D:< WELL I WANT MY LITTLE BASTARD TO BE GERMAN BUT I THOUGHT FOR THE SAKE OF *EVERYONE ELSE* I SHOULD CHANGE IT SO YOU'LL STOP YOUR BITCHFITS AND GET THE STORY MOVING.

CHRIST.

*RIDES A STALLION THROUGH A CROWD OF CHILDREN*

FOR MY SACRIFICE I EXPECT ASMO TO KEEP HIS HAND OF HIS DICK AND KEEP THIS STORY MOVING. IF IT STARTS TO GET SLUGGISH I'M TAKING THE CATTAILS TO EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU.

EXCEPT SAKURA. I ACTUALLY LIKE HER.

HATE ALL THE REST OF YOU THOUGH.

YOU OBVIOUSLY HAVEN'T BEEN KEEPING UP WITH IWAKU WORLD.

MISUNDERSTANDING EVERY REFERENCE, TERM AND DRAMATIC CONVENTION ASMO USES IS NOW THE NEW "READING".