1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modern, Horror, Dystopian, Scifi, Superhuman, Steampunk
My Chemical Romance are back with new music, and a new tour about to kick off. How are you (and your too smudgey eyeliner) all doing?

Reactions: XIII
Emo as I was (and boy was I emo with some heavy scene influence 😂) mcr was actually never really my thing! I listened to a few songs but never went crazy for them.

my smudgey eyeliner is still always on point thank you Ò◇Ó

I am still devastated that I wasn't a teen during the emo scene, because that shit would've been my ENTIRE LIFE.

The Used and Bullet for my Valentine was definitely more my thing. I was heavily emo with way too much scene/plur bby involved.

I went hard on MCR's first two albums. It's a wonder the CD's didn't melt 😂 I miss that era of music and still listen to my high school throwbacks: Taking Back Sunday, Senses Fail, Brand New, the first two releases from The Used. There's a Victory Records sampler playlist on Spotify and ugh, it brings me back <3

• Love
I was getting into the alt scene not too long after the Black Parade came out, but Welcome to The Black Parade was the song and I didn't really like it, so I gave them a miss for a little while. It wasn't until I caught I'm Not Okay on a rock music channel on TV that I got a little more curious and well, almost fifteen years later I'm spending way too much money to travel to see them live again 😂

I always knew the people of Iwaku had great music taste! BFMV, BMTH, Taking Back Sunday and The Used were all my teenage and college. and post-college... jams.

I used waaay too much primer, setting spray and waterproof eyeliner to go as a fairy goth-mother to a party last night, so twenty four hours later my eyeliner is even more on point

• Love
I openly wept listening to the new song, thank you for asking. :cry:

my smudgey eyeliner is still always on point thank you Ò◇Ó

I am still devastated that I wasn't a teen during the emo scene, because that shit would've been my ENTIRE LIFE.
you grew up in the era of the OG goths. That's cooler than emo. Even if, I just found out that most of the music I listened to during the emo years were actually emu music all along.

• Love
Still emo to this day and lovin' it. (It never was a phase, mom!) Admittedly, I am a filthy casual when it comes to MCR. (I was/am however super into Taking Back Sunday, Death Cab For Cutie, The Used, Bullet For My Valentine, Tigers Jaw, Senses Fail, to name uh, a few...) I like some of their work but never really got crazy into them. The new song's really good, though~ I look forward to hearing more.