2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Romance
  • "I eat. Just not much or often." he had never been allowed to eat much or often so he never had much of an appetite. He tried for Gregory though. When the younger man eat he tried to do the same. The other man use to cox him to eat. He knew it would be awhile before he got that again. He missed the easy relationship.he missed knowing that someone cared or him.he was scared that Gregory wouldn't be able to love him again. What if the coma changed the younger man. He didn't think he could take Gregories rejection.the younger man was the only person who had seen and treated him like a human. He couldn't go back to what he had been before Gregory. He had worked hard to get this far. "is it ok?"

"I eat. Just not much or often." he had never been allowed to eat much or often so he never had much of an appetite. He tried for Gregory though. When the younger man eat he tried to do the same. The other man use to cox him to eat. He knew it would be awhile before he got that again. He missed the easy relationship.he missed knowing that someone cared or him.he was scared that Gregory wouldn't be able to love him again. What if the coma changed the younger man. He didn't think he could take Gregories rejection.the younger man was the only person who had seen and treated him like a human. He couldn't go back to what he had been before Gregory. He had worked hard to get this far. "is it ok?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Gregory nodded and lifted his spoon to began to eat. His mind running so fast as he ate. He thought about everything he could remember since he woke up from his coma. He want to remember! He hated the facts the can't remember anything. He would always familiar with something but he can't remember anything to do with the object. He want to remember Griffin, he hated how sad Griffin looked right now. Is he the one who made Griffin made that face? Was Griffin's sadness is his fault? He want to remember, he want Gregory to be happy again.
"Ugh.." Gregory groaned as he suddenly hold his hurting head.

Griffin watched Gregory eat. He liked taking care of the other man, even if he wasn't used to it. It made him feel strong which was a strange and unusual sensation. He was willing to do whatever he could do to help the other man get better. He looked up when he heard his fiancée groan. He went over to the other man. "Are you alright? Do you want to lay down now?" He wasn't sure how much pain the amnesia was causing.

((I can't see part of your post, maybe you should start coloring it.))

Gregory shook his head no. His head just felt dizzy and everything seemed to turn upside down. He just wanted to remember what is it like to be together like this with Griffin. "Don't worry. It's just ... I'm trying to remember anything I could before it suddenly start hurting. I'm alright. Just let me .." he was cut off as he suddenly blacked out.

(White is still not our friend I see.)

Griffin picked Gregory up and carried him into the living room. He would have scolded the younger man for pushing himself so hard if he hadn't passed out. He sat in the recliner and pulled the blanket around Gregory. He didn't want the other man to get cold during the night. He wasn't worried about himself. He wouldn't notice the cold unless the temperature dropped a lot.

((Yeah.))

Gregory didn't move much when Griffin picked him up easily like he's as light as a feather. Well, maybe coma does that to you. He whimpered lightly as he was put on the bed. His body still hurt a bit up until now.

((Sorry short reply. Timeskip?))

Griffin dozed in the chair. He was afraid to low himself to fall into deep sleep. He didn't want to have nightmares and jostle Gregory. He would never purposely do anything that woukd hurt the younger man. Gregory was the only thing he had. He would guard the man with everything he had. He woke early the next morning. He was careful not to move too much. He didn't want to wake the younger man. He figured that Gregory needed as much sleep as possible. He watched the other man until his fiancée opened his eyes.

Gregory moaned and slowly blinked awake. His eyes screwed shut as the pain in his head come back. "Ugh.. what happened?" He mumbled, mostly asking to himself as it seems he can't remember anything from the day before. "Griffin?" He called lowly, doesn't want to wake the man in case he's asleep. His body ached everywhere as his memory from the day before slowly come back and he still can't remember anything since the dinner with Griffin.

"Easy. Your alright. Just relax. I think you gave yourselfb a headache. You shouldn't push yourself so hard." Griffin told him softly. He gently caressed the younger man hoping to ease the pain he saw in the other man's eyes. He hated that his love was hurting so much. It made him want to hunt his father down. But he knew that doing so would be suicide. He would never give up the man he loved easily. He had worked too hard to gain his freedom for hi. To give up. He knew it wouldn't be easy. Especially with Gregory forgetting everything they had been through.

"Did you.. Did we.. ever ate in a restaurant?.. I think it's kind of like candle light dinner..." Griffin asked, slowly gazed into Gregory's eyes. When he was unconscious last night, he dreamed of many things and one of them, the one he remembered the clearest is when Gregory took him into a restaurant maybe a little before midnight because the restaurant was quite slacking. It was all dark before Gregory light the candle while whisper I love you to his ear.

Griffin nodded. "Several times. I took a restaurant for Valentine's. It took a lot of arranging and I had to save up to o but it was a very special night." He had made a fool of himself that night but seeing how much his hard work meant to Gregory had made it worth it. he hoped that was a night the other man woukd remember. It had every ounce of courage he had to pull that night off. He woukd do it again if he had to. But it would be nearly impossible to recreate that night exactly the same way no matter how hard he tried.

Gregory's eyes brightened and he bit his own lip to hide his smile. "Oh my God, really?" If his legs is not hurting right now, he would have jumped up and down in delight. He finally remembered, he finally have a memory of himself and Griffin. The headache really worth it if he managed to at least remember something. He hugged Griffin and whispered at his ear, "tell you what? I really love that night. Thanks for the bear, Griffin." he murmured while lightly glancing at the stuffed bear next to him that Griffin gave to him that night.

Griffin smiled and nodded. "Really. It was one of my favor nights. I searched for days to find that bear. I know how much you like things that are cuddly." He was glad that Gregory remember that night. He had saved up to rent the whole restaurant so that they could be alone. He had ordered all of Gregory's favorites hoping to woo the man he loved. He wanted to ask Gregory to marry him but he hadn't had the courage. But it had been a good night anyway. They had gone up to the bedroom and made out.

"It was really sweet. I really appreciate all of your hard works, especially when I know that you were saving your money for that night. I'm really flattered. You make me feels like I'm the luckiest man alive on Earth," Gregory commented with a smile. Whatever Griffin did that night, or did to make that come true made Gregory fell even deeper in love with him, even though Griffin made a fool out of himself that night. He laughed inside his mind. He let go of his boyfriend and hugged the bear. "I can't believe you both are mine," Gregory said, smiling at Griffin warmly.

Griffin smiled softly. He isn't mind making a fool of himself when this was the result. He loved seeing his fiancée smile. He held the younger man tightly. "It was worth it Gregory. I would do anything for you. You have given me so much. Since you're awake do you want some breakfast. I'm not much of a cook but I could make you something." He suggested. He figured that Gregory would be hungry. And if the other man eat he could take a pain pill. The last thing he wanted was for the man he loved to be hurting. He would gladly take Gregory's pain if he could. But since he couldn't,he woukd do what he could to help.

"No, not this time. I will cook for you this round." Gregory smiled and let go of the stuffed bear. He has always been in Griffin's care since he was in coma and until now. He wanted to do something in return to Griffin's kindness. He felt like he owed Griffin so much. His head wasn't hurting so much now so he figured he at least able to cook. He slowly swung his legs down, a little afraid sudden movement would upset his injury. "Help me to the kitchen?" he asked shyly with a nervous smile.

"Are you sure that you feel up to it?" Griffin asked as he helped Gregory stand to his feet. He put one hand on the younger man's back to support him while he stood to is feet. "Do you want me to carry you?" He asked. He had worked hard to make himself stronger. While he would never be muscular he was strong enough to Cary Gregory. Especially after the younger man had lost so much weight. "You don't have to take care of me Gregory. It's my turn to take care of you." Gregory had nursed him o health once. It was his turned to return the favor.

Gregory just chuckled and nodded. "There is nothing that could make me unsure of this, Griffin." He lost his balance a few times on their way to the kitchen but Griffin always ready to catch him whenever he fall. He sat down on the stool to rest for a while looking up at his lover. "No, no, no. Don't you see? I'm practically helpless now but you're always there to help. This is the least I can do for you. After all, I'm sure that I have cooked for you at least once, right?" He chuckled and smiled again. "So.. what do you want as breakfast?" he asked.

Griffin nodded. "Yes you cook for me all the time." Mostly because he was worthless in the kitchen. He had nearly started a fire the time he had tried to make a cake for Gregory's birthday. "Omelets are fine." he said. Omelets were fast and filling. He didn't want Gregory to push himself too much. While the younger man might be eager to get into the swing of things he still had a lot
of healing to do.

"Okay." Gregory said with a smile. He went to preheat the oven and greased a baking dish. Slowly he made his way to the cabinet and take the butter to melt it while he cooked the onion until tender. He also took other ingredients and sat on the stool to rest his feet and spread the cheddar cheese on the bottom of the baking dish while he was sitting. He layered it with mushrooms, olives, sauteed onion, and ham. Then in a bowl, he scrambled eggs together with milk, salt and pepper. He poured egg mixture over the ingredients and baked them. He waited while he rested his feet again by sitting on the stool before served the omelet to Griffin when it's done. "There, I hope you like it."

Status
Not open for further replies.