Name:

Personality:

Appearance:

Date of birth:

Backstory/History:

Name:
Sean Dawson

Personality:
Sean is a rather upbeat boy, with a happy personality, but most of the times, just keeps himself closeted up and quiet. But otherwise, he is a very loving and caring boy, especially to to his beloved one.

Appearance:
image.jpg

Date of birth:
July the 4th, right when his memory was completely wiped out.

Backstory/History:
There is really nothing to tell about his past, since he doesn't quite remember it, considering the fact that his past was rather full of happiness.

Name: Emily Waterson
Personality: She is outgoing and friendly, and never gives up on anyone despite differences. She would seem like a brat due to her looks and smarts, but she actually hates those kinds of people and strives to me nicer to everyone.
Appearance:anime_girl.jpg
Date of Birth: June 17th
Back story/History: Average life, not much to say. She has many funny stories, but none worth mentioning.

Yes, you may.

It had been nearly 2 weeks, since Sean was knocked into a horrible coma, due to a serious injury to his head. Since then, he has still failed to awaken. Sean was lying in the hospital bed, still being completely motionless. The doctor came in to check occasionally, to see if he had woken up yet.

Emily was sitting by his side, holding his hand. She had always secretly liked him, liked him more than anything and wanted to one day kiss him. Now she was faced with the reality that he may not ever wake up. It hadn't made sense how this happened, and no one could pinpoint the cause. The only one he knew what could be happening was him, and he wouldn't' be waking up anytime soon. So she sat by him, caressing his hand and praying that he would wake up soon so she could tell him how much she loved him.

His hands twitched some. It was a true miracle this time. After all this waiting, he had finally awakened. His eyes slowly opened, only halfway, since the lights in the room were so bright for some reason. They instantly began scanning the room, but Emily caught his eye. Sean had a frightened expression on his face. "Who are you..? Why are you holding my hand..? What am I doing here..?" He could only manage to whisper. His mind searched and swam for more questions to think of. "Just who are you..what do you want..I don't know you.." He added to his previous sentence, using all of his strength to sit up. His breathing was heavier and faster than normal. "Get me out of here..Get me out of this place, I don't like it here..it's frightening.."

Emily was stunned, "I-I'm Emily! Your friend! We've known each other since Elementary School!" She looked at him and she looked at his body, which was still looking sickly, "You're here because we found your body laying, bleeding ,against the side of an alleyway and you were moaning incoherently, so we picked you up and brought you here!" she pushed him back down onto the bed, "And you have three IV's in your arm, I wouldn't suggest moving. You've been in a coma for sixteen days!" She couldn't believe it and she leaned back, holding her head.

"Emily...? It still doesn't ring a bell." Sean sighed. "Look, I don't know you. I don't even recalled what happened. I don't even think that happened in the first place..Uhm..what was your name again? Oh yeah, Emily." He quickly sat back up, refusing to lay back down. He clenched the sides of the bed, incase she attempted to push him down again. "Stop it, Emily. That never happened, and I know it. I don't care about the goddamn IV's, whatever the hell they're called. I could take them out of my veins if I wanted, and I could just run off to someplace else." He threatened, and grabbed one of the IV's that was going into his arm.

Emily hit a button to call for nurses, for he could really hurt himself before he managed to do anything, "look, Sean, you do know me! What happened? How did you end up in that alley?" She gripped his arm in fear, for this was getting too strange for her. It made little sense to her at all, but she almost felt disappointed, "Sane sit down!"

"I don't know what the hell you're talking about..!!" He yelled. "I don't know you, I don't know who the hell this 'Sean' is, I don't know anyone! I don't know what alley you're talking about, I don't know, I don't know, I don't know!!" He screamed in anger, trying to snatch his arm away from her. "Emily, let go of me..get your hands off of me.." He whispered, a bit more calmer but his voice was still full of anger.

Emily started crying as she fought to keep him still, "no dammit!" She pushed down until two nurses came in and gave him a sedative. Then the girl backed away, holding herself. Well...himself. Emily felt crushed, mainly because she wanted to show Sean who she really was and now Sean didn't even know his own past.

Sean soon quieted and calmed down just a bit, and went back into his motionless state. He was completely calm now, not really saying or doing anything. "How did I get here again..?' He spoke in a sort of weak voice. "Did something very bad happen to me..?"

Emily hugged him tightly, but not to restrain him. She held onto his arm as she started to blink to him, "you were found passed out and bleeding in an alleyway in town...and we brought you here." She looked at him, "are you telling me you remember nothing about anything? Not even your own name?"

"No..I mean like...I know I was bleeding, if something bad happened, of course..but what happened? What specifically happened? Why was it so bad, that I had to stay here..?" So many questions ran through his head. It's like he wanted to just remember everything, like the accident didn't even happen. "I'm sorry..but I remember nothing. I still don't know who are..but you did tell me your name. I just don't..remember anything about myself either. I'm not used to this feeling..it's frightening me.." Sean, on the inside, felt truly sorry. He snuggled more into the covers, pulling them over his mouth and nose. "I'm sorry..but I don't know." He whispered, before closing his eyes, beginning to doze off some.

Emily hugged him tightly, "oh Sean...You're not in any trouble! You're safe here, you'll be safe with me!" She felt pity for him, for he seemed broken and scared of something. It was impossible to tell what, and he only complicated things by not even remembering what happened to him. So he looked sick and tired, at she had to hug him even tighter, "go to sleep Sean, I'll be here when you wake up!"

He instantly opened his eyes again, keeping them open. "I don't want to go to sleep here. If I wanted to go to sleep, in this place, I'd do it, and wish to never wake up from it." He shook his head in the act of refusing, and continuously blinked to keep his eyelids from falling shut any time soon. "I'm not going to sleep anytime soon..nope..it is nope happening, Sean." He said to himself.

Emily blinked, a bit confused as he refused to rest, "you're not going to die!" She said, hugging him once more even as he shifted , "I'm going to stay with you, no matter what. But seriously, you need to rest. You won't die. I promise you. Even...even if you don't remember me...I know you trusted me before this...trust me again..."

"I know I'm not going to die. I don't want to die. I still have more things to accomplish in life, ya know." Sean said, with a smile. "In fact, I am afraid of death. I just..death is painful. At least that's what I think." He added. He sighed, and slowly shook his head again. "Nooooooooo. I don't want to rest. What if I don't wake up because of my ever-so-horrid-injury that everyone's talking about, and I don't even remember or recall that? What if I just sleep and never wake up?" His voice sounded as if he was a bit frightened, and indeed, he was. "But..h-how can I trust you if I don't even know you? That's the question I've been wanting to ask. How can you trust a person without even knowing them, even though you once knew them?"

Emily sighed and looked at him. There was really no reason for him to trust 'her', and she really didn't care enough right now to reveal she was transgendered, "Well...well there actually isn't any..." She looked around the room and thought slowly, "Well I think the girl that called 911 for you when you were laying down almost dead in the middle of an alleyway actually deserves some trust, but I guess not. So go ahead and stay up and starve your brain, I'll sit here and watch." She huffed and sat down, staring at him with a curious expression.

Status
Not open for further replies.