forgotten kingdom

C

Cry

Original poster
((when computer is fix i will make a little thing for this))
*WARNING THERE COULD BE A LOT OF BLOOD,(MAYBE) KUNG FUN ANDKICK ASSING PEOPLE*

(there is more to the story but it long like 50 pages long. so i tried my best to shorting it but if you want more detail PM me and i will give it to you)
<o:p></o:p>
In the kingdom of dreams a Queen lived in peace and harmony.Then one day that peace and harmony was taken away from the beautiful kingdomby the dragon that was contorted by the evil king that wants the Queen to behis wife. Be she refuses so the evil king brings her to the forgotten kingdom. TheQueen had put a spell on herself so the king could never get her, the sleep spell;the only spell she knows was going to save her. In the kingdom of dreams everythingturned to gold and the friend of the Queen. Was the only one left that know thecures of the kingdom for when she dies she will turn to gold. So the Queens friend want to the kingdom of havens for help. The havens people said to go to the kingdom of harmony and ask the king for marriage and for when it has been the thousand year her great-great verygreat grand daughter would die but if she goes to the evil king and save the Queen. She would be saved. But fail she would die and there would never be andkingdom safe from what happened next.
After 1 thousand years there the Queens daughter has gone ill and is going to need who ever will want to save the kingdoms and there is a award forany one who would want it.

*RULES*

No sleeping, no eating, no breathing
Ok that was a joke real rules
1. Be kind it ok if your kingdom had wars or thatjust don't try killing each other
2. No cursing it ok to do this ex: F*** YOU ß that's ok
3. No god what ever
4. No pissing me off
5. And no you can't be the princesses that me
6. It fine to be a price but no princesses

Ok SIGN UP

Name: we all need names
Pic: what you look like

What kingdom: if you're a prince or someone from somewhere different tell.NAME YOUR OWN AND NO KINGDOM OF DREAMS OK IT DISTORYED THE END AND THE KINGDOMOF HAVEN ONLY IF YOU A GARD OF THE KINGDOM OR SERVANT OK. <o:p></o:p>
Weapons: you need one <o:p></o:p>
History: have to
What are you: human, elf, thief, servant, guard, anything but an angel (ifyou want something I don't know PM ME)<o:p></o:p>
Hobbies: you don't have to tell
Dislikes: I like to now so I can piss your character off LOL sorry but shewill big warning<o:p></o:p>
Others: if you want?<o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p><o:p></o:p>
You were called to the kingdom ok so we are all together in the thorn roomin the kingdom of heavens i will tell you later why if you ask PLAESE JOIN

Name: Raven heavens dreams
Pic:
cloak-1-1.jpg
mask:
images
but has BLACK HAIR AND YOU NEVER SEE HER FACE. YOU CAN TRY BUT BE CAREFULL SHE WILL GET YOU KILLED AT THE END OF THE JOUNEY. XD SORRY BUT TRUE SHE WANTS NO ONE TO SEE HER FACE.

What kingdom: kingdom of harmony<o:p></o:p>

Weapons: she does not have one

History: she has a waek heart and her mother didn't really want her to dance much. she walks
What are you: humean-mage- angel (P.S in the kingdom of dreams everyone was there. like everyone) (P.S.S she the princess)

Hobbies: Drawing, and Singing.

Dislikes: killing, death, and jurks

Others: she never killed anyone.

Name: Telth
Pic:
Assassin_concept_art_zpse05cf16d-1_zps93223229.jpg

What kingdom: Unaffiliated
History: He was the price for an assassination. As soon as he was born he was taken by the guild and never knew his parents. Raised in a covert he was taught how to be an assassin as soon as he was old enough to even truly comprehend what he was learning to do. His life was rather simple, with training and as soon as he turned 15 his first mission. Living his life this way he quickly rose in the ranks, being respected among his peers. A thousand years ago the guild was payed for and swore to help when the prophecy came to pass. And once it was they sent Telth, being one of there finest he eagerly took up the job. Never truly going on a journey, simply leaving, killing his target, then coming back he was slightly excited about the prospect of going out on this quest as you will.

Weapons: Long sword, twin dagger, throwing knives and smoke bombs.

What are you: Half, human Half elf.

Hobbies: He oddly likes to widdle, and has a fondness for balroom dancing.

Dislikes: people who talk to much, the cold and bunnies.
Other: tends to be quit, and speaks softly.