Forgotten Gods.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thief_by_nuriko_kun.jpg

Father/mother: Hermes

Name: Grígori Pódi
Sex: Male

Weapon: Poses a lesser wand of Caduceus

Backstory: Greg as they call him for short, lives in a small abandoned building in the city. with not much to eat or drink off of He steals normally by himself. He has learned from his father the skills of theft and quick speed, he moves almost silently which is great when he is taking items. He has never thought this was a good idea but the life style he lives it is necessary, his parents whereabouts are unknown his mother is gone and his father has not come back for quite some time. He is a very level headed boy and can become very stressed in bad situations, but he always seems to pull through and finish what he had started or go out trying. He is a fighter o the inside but he does not look it on the outside.

Powers and abilities:

Skliroú Dokoú (Hard beam): His magical wand enables him to admit hard light, which is a strong condensed magic. as if it was a concussion blast from his wand.

Fos Metastoicheíosi (Light transmutation): He is able to take the hard beam and transmute the form into a different weapon, for example, he could change it to a sword, staff, or shield. the wand must remain in the light field or it will not work and collapse.

Asthenés Aftapáti (Weak Illusion): As this is a lesser wand of Caduceus, it has a weaker power to control the mind. so as a better access to the power he is able to make illusion appear in thin air to the target. this can cause the person to fight against nothing but there mind.

would you like me to make a opening for him to jump in? or would you like to do that?

if you could make an opening that would be awesome because i feel like i would awkwardly intrude wrong into the rp

I like your name by the way Akuma, demon right?

yup, portrays some of my rp characters very well

Aw he doesnt look like a demon tho, but hes very cool =)

attention, I play many monsters, so many names will be used, so please look at the character list for roleplayers. Thank you.

Okay! How does everyone like the rp so far?

Good I like it =)

Good, well im gonna head to bed. I'll post in the morning, giving everyone time to read it.

Okay! so everyone, we need to talk.

1. Does any body want to play a monster? A cs will be needed, so I'll make the draft after someone wants two.
2. Does anybody want to play a race other then demigod? I'll give a CS for that two. (NOTE: Gods are only played when needed, so votes decide who plays them.)

I like being them, I just can't be all of them, you know? lol

If you need more to be monsters I wouldnt mind playing some

Real Greek monsters have to be used, make up ones will have to be approved before hand.
2 monsters per person.

Monster CS-
Monster:
Name of monster:
Powers and abilities:

Monster: Overgrown humanoid bull (lol Jk) has the head of a bull the body of a 10 ft tall man and the tail of a bull.
Name of monster: Minotaur
Powers and abilities: Super strength

~~~~

Monster: A lizard like monster with many heads
Name of monster: Hydra
Powers and abilities: Can grow back its heads 2 fold if cut off, can spit acid

(let me know if I have anything off)

Status
Not open for further replies.