Forgotten Gods.

Status
Not open for further replies.
if this is still open im sliding in here to rp lool

Lol, yeah, sign UPS are open. make a CS.

Thief_by_nuriko_kun.jpg

Father/mother: Hermes

Name: Grígori Pódi
Sex: Male

Weapon: Poses a lesser wand of Caduceus

Backstory: Greg as they call him for short, lives in a small abandoned building in the city. with not much to eat or drink off of He steals normally by himself. He has learned from his father the skills of theft and quick speed, he moves almost silently which is great when he is taking items. He has never thought this was a good idea but the life style he lives it is necessary, his parents whereabouts are unknown his mother is gone and his father has not come back for quite some time. He is a very level headed boy and can become very stressed in bad situations, but he always seems to pull through and finish what he had started or go out trying. He is a fighter o the inside but he does not look it on the outside.

Powers and abilities:

Skliroú Dokoú (Hard beam): His magical wand enables him to admit hard light, which is a strong condensed magic. as if it was a concussion blast from his wand.

Fos Metastoicheíosi (Light transmutation): He is able to take the hard beam and transmute the form into a different weapon, for example, he could change it to a sword, staff, or shield. the wand must remain in the light field or it will not work and collapse.

Asthenés Aftapáti (Weak Illusion): As this is a lesser wand of Caduceus, it has a weaker power to control the mind. so as a better access to the power he is able to make illusion appear in thin air to the target. this can cause the person to fight against nothing but there mind.

Wow, this thread exploded over night!! I work during the days and am only on from aroun 10 PM EST to midnight.

there is alot of love for greek mythology around here

Lol yup im just glad I found it

As much as I want to be involved, I think I will have to back out unless there is a set turn order. :( Sorry, but with so many characters and people and my limited availability in evenings, I will only be left behind.

1. am i accepted

and 2, probably something along the line of a posting order, like example

Marty, joe, and bilbob

Marty goes first

joe next

and then billbob

then marty has to go again

or if marty doesnt go

joe and billbob can post atleast twice before waiting for marty to post again.

Maybe we should roll dice and just pick that way?

I like the way it's going, and yes you are, I love him btw. What you mean roll dice? like the highest goes 1St?

Or the lowest. Lowest goes first then as you go higher, you go later. Doesn't matter which way to me. XD

Okay, here's what where going to do.
List of characters:

Demi-Forest
Jenny rose
Grigori podi
Scarletta Dark
Luka velken
Akeldama (Elda)
Damon
Trevor copperflid

Dead characters will be in red.

A daily recap will happen at 10 pm EST.

Wow, this thread exploded over night!! I work during the days and am only on from aroun 10 PM EST to midnight.

If that helps you I'm so glad :) if not, im sorry to see you go. Your always welcomed back, if the tread never dies lol.

Dead? As in they die in the Rp? Or we quit it?

1. am i accepted

and 2, probably something along the line of a posting order, like example

Marty, joe, and bilbob

Marty goes first

joe next

and then billbob

then marty has to go again

or if marty doesnt go

joe and billbob can post atleast twice before waiting for marty to post again.

Yes, post when you can.

im so happy to see so many people into this :)

Status
Not open for further replies.